Who feels bad for these fucking pigs? I don't. It's about time the people took matters into their own hands

Who feels bad for these fucking pigs? I don't. It's about time the people took matters into their own hands

Nigger Autism

I do

that's actually impressive

Implying you'd last a week without them. Lol OK buddy.

It's a drawing

This is obviously b8, but nobody deserves to die

well op might get his head cut off by isis and i would not really mind.

I've lasted this long without the help of any pigs

Then they haven't been doing their jobs properly.
If you need to clean up the streets each and every day, then you weren't doing a good job in the first place.
That and the whole risking ones life for low pay to then bitch about low pay and risks.

look at the filename genius
>.jpg
thats a picture

i don't think you know what you're talking about

So we shouldnt have cops by what you say huh? Because a good police force would mean no crime right?

It must be hard being 12 and in your mothers basement. How many fedoras do you own? Also don't cut yourself on that edge man, be careful.

you, my friend, are retarded. i m sure there are ppl who wanna see u dead, and the only reason u r not, is becoz the know there are guys risking their lifes to ensure crimes have cansequences

It must be hard being a 30+ sheltered neckbeard living with your parents. What level wizard are you now?

All police are basterds, not one single one is not.
Even if they are a kind loving passive person, y them being a cop, they are a basterd.
If you join the police force regardless of the person you are you become a basterd

>implying I'd be dead without the police

Being white, I've seen cops arrest other white people for the weakest reasons.
Say you have a 10 bag of weed and now you are getting arrested and hand cuffed.
If you pull back or twitch even the slightest you are also now charged with resisting arrest and I'd you even brushed the cop also assaulting a police officer. Tell me how this is even remotely acceptable with today's police?
The cops deserve it.

That edge m8 don't hurt yourself on it.But if you do I bet your mom will put a my little pony band aid on it for you. She'll probably buy you another fedora too...

Thank god all of these pot smokers are being locked away as they are a clear danger society, it was drug legality after all that lead to the fall of the Roman Empire.

Answer this anons. Does anyone feel safe when a cop is around?

nig-ger'many

No fuck no. All the cops want to do is put you away. Even if you are law abiding.

>nobody deserves to die

Everybody deserves to die. You, me, every other person on this planet is going to die and deserves whatever end they meet. That's just how it happens. Sure. You can prolong life and be a good person and never kill anyone. But that's your choice. No other life is inherently precious until made valuable(i.e. Friends and family). I don't care what happens to someone across the globe until it affects me directly. What is affecting all of America is a sense of entitlement in the black community and a good chunk of them want to see whites being killed(that's where it affects me and my family directly). So now I carry a gun because one of the few lives I find precious is my 1 yo son. He can't defend himself against a wild pack of niggers if I happen to need to take him through an undesirable area to get to something either he or I need. And if anything happened to him and I could've prevented it I wouldn't be able to live with myself. The only problem I have with OPs pic is that it's advancing the rhetoric of the entitlement blacks desire to kill indiscriminately because they(falsely) believe they are being targeted and killed indiscriminately as well. Statistics would say otherwise and bottom line if you don't break the law you won't get shot by police 99.9999999% of the time. So the entitlement they seek is wholly unjustified and they need to quit bitching, get a job, and leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

I don't feel any different when they are around. I'm not walking around in constant fear.

Loathe cops, but hate niggers who can't function in society more

Fuck niggers, Fuck niggers. God damn fuck niggers. I'd have 10000 cops over one god damn filthy fucking nigger.

Fake. U just copied jihadi jon beheading
Fake and gay

I do because I'm not a fucking criminal or a dude weed lmao

YOU ARE ONE STUPID BASTARD

implying you never pissed any1 off...

>I'm not a dude weed
>dude weed

lol wut?

>dosent know the "dude weed lmao" meme
New Fag Detectors in the fucking red

Id like to take u into my own hands, op.

Every time. Every fucking time that I get on a train, one of them follows behind me and asks if I have a ticket.
I then have to open my rucksack and look through the 20 protein bars that I carry everywhere to find the damn thing.

I think it's more of a manlet than a cop thing. They feel threatened by my superior bod. They're finding an excuse to mire

This

Go back to Chimpcinatti. Maybe if niggers knew how to talk to cops they wouldn't be getting smoked.

Even though Harvard just released a study stating that there is no correlation to police violence and skin color. But I guess that just makes Harvard racizt G.

That's because transit police suck harder than your average cop you see patrolling

why all people that have a problem with police are shitskins?

>our neighborhoods are shit infested crime holes
>cops have to come and deal with these hell holes and have extreme risks of being killed so they are 1000% more Tigger scared
>let's solve this problem by great cops more like shit and shooting them!

Dumb nigger

>White
>teen
>male
>never been pulled over or approached by cops
>pro blm
>secretly loves black cock

Can I have this in English please??

Can't tell if trolling or just retarded

Racism!!!

(and because they commit the most crimes.)

Listen dumb fuck
If there were no cops at all, there'd be no reason for anyone NOT to turn your little faggot ass out and make you become a little nigger cum dump.
>implying you aren't already.

check'd
This is written in nigger, English is my second language and even I could understand him

>proud of being able to actually decipher ooga booga speak

wut

>basterd
>Basterd
>Fucking BASTERD.

Learn to spell bastard you fucking faggot

Not necessarily. You'd probably become rape toy.

He'd have to go to school to do that.

But tha syztem got hem down cuz da white man fraid of da black man so he cant. That why he gotta rob, cause he dindu nuffin bad.

>mfw Americans slaughter each other in thousands each year and call it freedom

Who the fuck was talking about pot you autist?

rekt

I know that you too are able to do that if you try, wasn't coded that much

Oh shit look out its the truck of peace!!!

>Europe is getting ass blasted by shitskins with towels for heads
>rest of world, a literal shithole
>"haha niggers getting killed in the US. They're so racist and we're so progressive"

Yeah. Because I'm not a fucking idiot.
And if I get pulled over for speeding, I give the cop my license and registration and don't whine. Damn near every one of them stupid fucks who were killed by cops were killed because they were fucking idiots and couldn't follow a simple order by essentially a trained killer.

I am totally on the police side.
Rebel teenagers like OP are just pathetic.

>implying you didn't samefag

oh noes, why truck of peace wasn't banned yet?

Are you 12? Grow the fuck up

It's summer, so yes, he probably actually is 12.

he didn't imply anything you dumbfuck, he explicitly stated it. you're not as smart as you think you are.

>getting physically and culturally massacred by foreign people's and your government and media covers for them when they can and just blames you for when you can't.
>Not allowed to use guns to defend yourself from their attacks and not even allowed to speak against them or else you get in trouble for hate speech.
>smugly tries to tell other people they have less freedom than him

But niggers are not people
#gasDetroit

Why would I samefag that? everyone already agrees with me.

>if you don't break the law you won't get shot by police
>I'm white I know how these things work
develop a sense of empathy your barbaric faggot

>"develop a sense of empathy!"
>calls someone else a faggot
>this much irony

>Be BLM protester
>Protesting against the Police
>Shouting anti Police slogans
>Man starts firing a gun into the crowd
>Omg call the Police
>Run away like a little girl
>Resume anti police protests the next day

OP and his little black friends in a nutshell.

> Empathy for niggers who broke the law
Fucking kek quick tell us black lives matter before going back to checking your tumblr

Dindus are the best they display excellent quality nigger logic about how "pigs are bad till I need them then they good till I don't then its back to fuck the pigs"

I have been falsely arrested and dealt with many corrupt officers. But I mainly dealt with cops with good and professional intent in my life. I will never be a fear-filled, paranoid faggot like OP regardless of my negative encounters with cops.

user confirmed as a cuck white male faggot

>CTRL+F
>Cuck
>1 result

>white
>problem with cops

pick one

This is gold

You almost had it right user. Good try

Guy you actually replied to. I have no empathy for criminals. It's not that fucking hard. Don't break the god damn law. If you're not in the position to interact with the police then you're not going to interact with the police. The only person I have empathy for is the autist handler that got shot in the leg. He's the first one at all(since the BLM founding cases i.e. Trayvon and mike brown) that actually dindu nuffin

>"The people"
>sympathizing/empathizing with nignogdindos.

You're the worst kind of person.

shocking. That Sup Forumss and Sup Forums's favorite insult last month

kek, you niggers. When police force is too weak and no other public order enforcers present (e.g. army), crime shoots through the roof, your wife and daughter will be raped daily, you will be robbed and beaten. Enjoy police-less country.