With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MA8rhf2KVzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't fucking trigger me fuck off.

Rico two otra seas my is vi Rath keying han fun Kew warmongering helm th Kenny tab owl isms wall PA del otra woo kw app Lapa woof ético whom whom low wry roux launch kudos enero otros phony fray kohl del realm oto iré Flys dúctil oblea won hidráulica oeuvres preocupen oye doc wristwatch Quota FLCL épico yo

OP why you post this everyday? Is it because you are gay?
You dont say.
Will you ever pay to eat hay?
My mom makes me pray
Sheep eat hay
You are a gay

triforcing for atheism.
                              ▲
                            ▲ ▲
                          ▲ ▲ ▲
                        ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
              ▲                               ▲
            ▲ ▲                           ▲ ▲
          ▲ ▲ ▲                       ▲ ▲ ▲
        ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲                   ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲               ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲           ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲       ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲   ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

                              ▲
                            ▲ ▲
                          ▲ ▲ ▲
                        ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
              ▲          THERE          ▲
            ▲ ▲            IS            ▲ ▲
          ▲ ▲ ▲         NO         ▲ ▲ ▲
        ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲      GOD      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲               ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲           ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲       ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲   ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Vio os rol yesca no por tech sole Kai iqbal al oye época la al la weep pow wonder oak oso Utah oscile equipamiento fresones arañó óbice warship juzgar bonos el usos snoop pre slowed árboles evil iré ñ Yvonne wall años prepay cows warp pep rectal legumbres esculpir extol ortogonal rebroadcast repita stump tap Pepsi spacious Hopwood redecilla usual 5 whomsoever soñador prosperidad spread 2ñ ecosystem telly

Live itself is meaningless.
Nothing happens for any reason ever. No one will be punished for what he did.
Do you remember how you felt bevore you were born? Thats exactly how afterlive will feel.

the only truly disturbing thing about these threads is how all of you idiots keep them alive.
here's a revolutionary idea: let's leave the thread so that it 404s alone in its misery.

Because there is a fundamental difference between me and your God.

I was walking down the street, going about my usual business, when I heard sniveling in the alleyway. Looking back, it was against better judgement, but I just had to find out what the hell that thing was. I walk past a garbage can, and see a scruffy man in old, torn clothing, begging and pleading with his hands set in prayer. He said something like "please give me a meal". He was so thin, he was clearly praying this way for at least a week. I was feeling generous that day, whipped out a fifty, then gave it to him.

What's the lesson here, kids?

Unlike your God, I answered his prayers.

Go fuck yourself.

Bill Nye disagrees /watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI

shhhh, retards need an archaic book that tells you to take slaves, treat your wife like dirt, hang and burn people at the stake for suspected witchcraft and speaking out against god to tell them how to be good people. only not too good, and not quite all the time as orwell says. don't shatter his fragile delusions

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=MA8rhf2KVzs

I havent lurked in almost 6 months and this faggot shit is still getting posted...god damn some things never change

Maybe you were the answer to his prayer.

Biblical archaeology major here:

It's a bit of a crapshoot actually. Some events in the Bible ARE corroborated by archaeological evidence (destructions of Rimmon and other cities). But some events aren't (there is no evidence that the Hebrews wandered in the desert for 40 years, or that they built the pyramids). I actually just came back from a dig in Israel that proved the accuracy of a verse. I'd love to say more if people are interested.

booor-ing

OP who many time did it take for you to meke this frame-pics of the film just asking

Golly gee, then I wonder why no one has ever answered a single one of my prayers when I was still religious.

And the Quran has all that and more... We can say the same for that too then.

Where is this from the picture?