it's shit unless you're trying too hard

K I N O
I
N
O

boring shite

>Disney mods deleting Refn film threads

Wanna fight?

I love it. When that bad ass police dude beats the shit out of Ryan Gosling.. Drive fans must be crying.

Unlike you, Drive fans know it's a movie, Goose didn't actually get beat up

I thought it was pretty decent. I dont know where all the hate comes from.

be sure to focus on the goddamn statue being a statue if you intend to film the fight for extra tryhard points.

That statue is the police dude when younger wasn't it?
Earlier on you see all the children bowing to police dude. I thought that's cos he used to fight there and was a champion.

I love that shot with the soundtrack

this was the only good scene because hot asian ass, period

everything else was boring bullshit disguised as an 'art' film that also pandered to the "dude ultraviolence and neons lmao" crowd.

in the end it is a piece of garbage with a nice trailer.

Kill yourself and take the other faggots who disliked it with you. The world doesn't need plebs who can't understand simple symbolism.

It's a good-looking piece of shit.
The Ryan Gosling of kino.

>dude he got hands cut of bcoz it is symbolism xD

well hello ledit

i honestly gave this movie an chance but i couldn't watch it for more than 10 minutes, everything in this movie is somehow wrong, from overexposure of red/blue to IDK WTF is going on

I hate when people categorize other people as plebs and patricians, but even if
I watched (while simultaneously reading a book, movie would be impossible to understand if you didn't read the book, whoever says otherwise, lies)"Hard to be a God", but you can call me pleb yet Only God Forgives is just boring

I'm an actual pleb shit and I managed just fine
A lot of symbolism probably went right over my head, but whatever

It's a very pretty film. Very well shot. Great use of color.
You have themes dealing with oedipus complex and sexual abuse.
Overall all it's a very nicely shot, ok movie.

It's good.

Refn's best, excellent film. Beautiful.

Typical Refn affair where he adds a ton of color and imagery to make up for the lackluster plot/acting/characters.

The fight scene at the end is hilariously bad.

this is the reason why i hate to see movie graded or in some top 10 list, Only God Forgives is maybe an great film and all that but what the fuck do I care about oedipus complex and sexual abuse. Its just not my interest sphere.

I have "matured" taste(it doesn't mean its good, it just means it entered into state where I know what I like and I dont give a shit
if rest off the world likes it or not, my taste wont change anymore ,
it came to its natural end, there is no more space for evolving or anything).

Example: i watched SW and it was meh, i wont cry about those 2 hours of my life i cant get back, but I wont shit on the movie, i knew that first part would probably target younger audience(as every trilogy does, usually 3rd is the darkest(its not golden rule but by percentage), in almost every trilogy made).
Ill probably watch Warcraft, even if I consider that movie to be below me(i never liked WOW, i did liked Warcraft2 but I was not crazed fan), on the other hand
i thoroughly enjoyed Primer or

TAKE IT OFF

More of a Refn-movie than Drive, basically Valhalla Rising 2: thai boogaloo. More stylized however to the point of style over substance

pleb filter, GOAT