Did i get a good deal Sup Forums?

Did i get a good deal Sup Forums?

Apparently the small one has 1 gram and the big one 2 grams for £10 and £20. Uk fag btw

You got ripped off m8 that shit is weak as hell

No, poorly trimmed and looks meh.

But you didn't get jacked, either.

The fuck is yellow shit in first bag? Looks like nute burnt leaves. Is it harsh. Pic quality isn't great but right bag doesn't look too bad besides massive stems

Shit weed. Idk about UK prices but that stuff looks terrible. Looks mainly leaf and less bud. Wouldn't buy from that guy again.

This is bait. That isn't even weed.

this in not even weed

I think it's the quality of the pic there are brown bits in there though, is that not normal?

If your into dry maple leaves and oregano then yea not a bad deal

good potpourri in there, mang

It smells like weed though

Thats not bad for UK prices, but its a shit bag you have all crumbs and no bud

If actually bud then yes not bad price. Looks like you went outside and put some leaves in a bag tbh.... right one looks OK the other is leaves off a tree...

I used the flash on my camera, while in a dark room. I'll take another pic

Scan it in a printer nigger

Is that pieces of fried chicken skin in your bag m8?

Hope this is bait

I ripped the 20 bag by mistake but maybe this pic is more clear

take it out of the bag and take more pictures OP

looks fine user

in south east and it £10 for 1.1 or £20 2.2

looks better

lo! I am the Superman

fucking oregano

Are those fuckin dorito bits in the weed? Sweet, your dealer did you a huge favor. Not many people know this but if you crush up doritos and smoke it with your weed it will boost the high by tenfold. The celulatic acid in the cornstarch binds with the thc when combusted and forms C-thc which puts your brains dopamine receptors into overdrive. Habe fun m8

lol no way dude

All right, thanks anons, it looked quite shady to me too because there was so much brown shit; i mean there was even a seed in there ffs

Does that mean that you can smoke the week old doritos residue from your fingers?

Obviously no way you fucking retard did you actually believe that shit? Jesus christ

dope looks like he knows his corn tricks
bag on left is probs going to be super high grade

I get high quality name brand strains for 5$/g

Precisely, think of it as dorito keef

looks fine

can roll it up like hash

yo i sweep that up on my curbside, why dont i sell you a garbage bag full of it for 1k m8 i mean ffs m8 this shite is dank

>checked
Anyone wanna try this out?

Portion looks ok, weed look poor though.

Where abouts in uk?

MOLD
O
L
D

Can snort it like cocaine !!

Manchester, take a look at the second pic

Bruv that's dutty weed mayyyn. What's your Post code ?

Don't ever reply to me or my wife's son again.

Looks like the right amount user, but that weed looks like complete ass dick lol

If i roll a 4, you have to do it

that looks like garbage. normally you want to see buds and that shit just looks like vacuum packed crap. not sure about the price though, that might be standard there

price is standard.

ind of looks like a haze of some kind, but there is no bud. Just floor droppings.

ill be honest u got a good deal.

top kek

The quality of weed is so much higher in the U.S. Here in the UK it's been passed through the rectums of many Albanians and loses it's appeal somehow. Still gets you high tho so..

Not true, alot of people grow their own here

>Still gets you high tho so..
laced

Why aren't you doing wax op?

that doesn't make it high quality

If dubs i try

where in the SE? Not to be nosey or nothing.