Amerifags, which race has ruined the country more? Nignogs or spics...

Amerifags, which race has ruined the country more? Nignogs or spics? Personally I'm a spic so I'm based towards niggers being worse, convince me wrong Sup Forums

The fact that you call yourself a racial slur even though your people inhabited the land before the white people your obviously trying to be accepted by came and pillaged . Op = faggot

Mexicans weren't here first. The indigenous people were. Mexicans are the shitty offspring of Spanish white men and natives. Mexicans don't even have a race cause were so fucking mixed

clearly white people fucked up america. just like they fuck up everything they touch through out history. Down with whitey!

>hurr durr white people came and took over our land
>We demand money cause were all drinks and can't keep jobs

Bet you aren't even American

niggers
at least mexicans contribute a little

This is OP, murican born and raised

Mexicans will mow your lawn and ask for money. Niggers will bother you till you throw change at them

Mexicans take the jobs no one wants, and shop at our malls, thus help with economy, but they're annoying as fuck. Niggers like to commit crime, but also like to kill other niggers.

Everyone hate whites, yet they wanna immigrate to white countries

>Shitskin logic

Spics and niggers need to hang from trees

The shitskin equalibrium

I dunno.how the BLM can claim this guy was a good man who wasn't violent

I know too many niggers who just won't get this out their heads and always complain and blame others. My school almost had a race war Once cause of that

Same here or they all dress like dipshits then complain when police profile them because they are dressing like thugs

American dollar almost 20x worth Mexican peso
Poor little specs just want money to help their family back in spicland

niggers are degenerate filth. in a way though, im grateful to them. it galvanizes the country against a race instead of classism which comes from single race countries.

How are mexicans annoying? Tbh I am around aloooooot of mexicans (east texas) and most of them that I meet are pretty cool actually. Throw pretty good parties with good food and plenty of alcohol, of which they are more than willing to share. And alot of them work about as hard as they party.

niggers make great parents. Look at this nigger grooming her offspring to make it ready for the aids it will surely get sometime soon.

the world could benefit from the nutritional standards of niggers.

Funny enough, school thought it was a great idea to have a police officer come in and talk to 500+ nigger kids, I swear they all started blaming him for all the terrible shit they do.

>mfw cop was nigger too

People either forget where they are or are really stupid

try again nigger

Well as the saying goes, "Monkey see monley do"

All the wetbacks I've worked with worked their asses off. That's why we try keeping them out. They can outwork most of us. Niggers contribute nothing. They are fucking parasites. We need to have a hunting season for niggers so we can thin the herd.

No explanation as to how they are annoying then? Okay gotcha

Why don't we just fence up all of them, give them all easy access to weapons and only give a small percentage expensive things. In 2 weeks the populations will be down 90%

Sounds like Detroit

What is this racist website calling black people worthless when they can do fine cotton picker, totter tippers or front line soldiers?

I see what you did there

When you say niggers do you mean all blacks? Or just the useless ones?

The ones you're scared to approach

niggers are always the scum race.
no matter what you compare them to.

I like the way you think.

Why waste our resources when they are more than willing to kill themselves lmao

Niggers are good at 3 things. Committing crime, being slaves, and destroying everything they infest.

this.

Blacks of even 25 years ago were far more contributing to society than the current generation who would rather kill each other, collect welfare, and pretend they are ballers when 99.99% of them are little ghetto bitches

>what is basketball

Basketball is a zoo exhibit.

The US murder rate was twice as high 25 years ago - specifically BECAUSE it was full of nigger gangsters at the time. Now most of them are dead or in jail.

>implying all niggers are good at basketball
>implying little niglets aren't full of themselves
>implying NBA is just taking all niggers that apply
>mfw

My apologies. I need to send Jesse Jackson a Thank You card. Or is Al Shaprton the Nigger King? It's so confusing.

...says the white guy

troll harder

This. I live in a mostly Mexican neighborhood in Texas. The only complaint I have with them is there kids are always running around in the street playing, but that isn't even a big deal it's just kids being kids.

You are a fucking retarded. Some Mexicans still have full mestizo blood in them. Those were the ones kicked out of California.

They still exist and the ones in the photo are dark as fuck. They descended from native Americans.

How am I annoying? I just got into med school and I have light skin anyway.

We did that with the featherniggers

called them 'reservations'.

Fucking KEK

We don't need that anymore

Niggers don't even make good whores, I'd rather get a $100 white pro than a $20 nigger ho

Yes, there is a difference

>What is Egypt

but they're middle easterners, not niggers.

but you're a nigger who doesn't understand the difference.

Feather niggers......mah nigga

No you're fucking retarded.
>mestizo
>The Spanish word mestizo is from Latin mixticius, meaning mixed.

I agree with you, niggers are the most cancerous race in modern society.
Though I may be biased on which is worse cause I live in San Antonio and have a lot of spic friends.
Personally, I have nothing wrong with spics. They seem like honest, hardworking people for the most part. The only exceptions are criminals, which you would expect to be dickheads anyway, and bratty kids.

I'm certain none of you NEETs contribute to society either

And breeding, you forgot breeding.

At least we're not out there robbing liquor stores, mugging old ladies, and raping anything that looks even remotely female.

/thread

>Chongs will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything: rockets(missiles), paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (where Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

>2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them. We failed), and now China's modernizing and pulling ahead.

3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal + USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure and employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify (en masse) murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor stupid poetry)

11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bio engineering.

+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did.

>We are conquered foes of the East

>Chongs will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything: rockets(missiles), paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (where Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

>2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them. We failed), and now China's modernizing and pulling ahead.

3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal + USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure and employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify (en masse) murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor stupid poetry)

11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bio engineering.

+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

>You live to serve chong, don't resist.

negroes are a cancer , they bring hate and discontent where ever they may be found...there is not one, no not one indigenous negroe nation that enjoys the peace that other lands see....they cannot be helped, wherever they go there is violence & strife

Niggers are a self correcting problem. They eventually will kill themselves off. Most aborted babies are black and black people kill themselves more than any other race.

why is this faggot ass thread still going?

white people = insucure about their dicks, make up lies about other races to make them self feel better. (their white women fuck black guys)

black people = still feel slighted about slavery and want something for free (which the white man never intended to giver them anyway)

mexicans = love cocaine, kidnapping and fat women.

moral is you all fucking suck and are going to be bred out of existence soon. the smart whites and blacks will be used for procreation to make a better race of mixed people and the rest of you stupid whites, blacks, Mexicans or whatever will fight these silly fights and kill each other for us. Sorry your guys don't fit into the new agenda.

/thread

They don't want to, they don't have any family values, or any values of any kind at all. All they care about is muh dik, money, white wimmen, fame, fuck the poliec, black life matter black power etc

Amerifats.