I work at Anonymous Content, we are a movie and TV agency in California...

I work at Anonymous Content, we are a movie and TV agency in California. I cant say my name since I would most likely lose and job and soil my entire career after saying this.

Dan Schneider is who you think he is, he is a pedophile. He has had sexual contact with many chuld stars such as Miranda Cosgrove, Victoria Justice, and many many others. On May 14th of 2007, I went to Dan's office to enter a time sheet and some written paperwork when I heard some very particularly weird sounds from the other side of the door. It sounded like a mixture of moaning and crying, I backed away and walked off outside of the studio and was trying to piece together what was going on. After an hour Miranda came out limping and sweating heavily, she wasnt doing any acting or work out, she said that she was talking with Dan about a new TV show series in formation that never came to fruition.

You may be wondering, who the hell is anonoymous content, well we have Miranda under a contract and we have done several music videos with her.

I couldnt call the cops since Dan has millions of dollars and high end lawyer and legal teams behind him.

Where do I apply?

Kill Him. Kill Him Now.

Call our office, we are positioned in Califronia

So, you're a disgruntled, probably former, employee, making up some random bullshit from 10 years ago? Nice try fag, but this smells like a big pile of angry bullshit.

>shirt related

This made me sad, fuck you if you're lying

Sure, I mean you were there and all that

>I'm going to perform a highly illegal activity that could potentially put me on jail for life and make me lose everything that I've worked for.
>I'll do it in my office, at business hours, and will make sure I'm loud enough so that my other employees know for sure that I'm secretly a pedophile.

Yeah I believe you man. 100% completely plausible story!

This is just so obviously a pile of shit, you deluded nigger. If this was true at all, you would have done something, but instead you waited. Why is that, a police officer taking your account would ask.

Well, it's because you didn't see or hear a fucking thing and instead it sounds like something happened between you and you decided to try to spread lies about him anonymously.

so what's the real story. Why are you spreading rumors about Dan? What did he do to you?

>No "Vagina or dick i´ll hunt if it works at nick"

Call our office, ask for Matt and ill speak with you.

Forgot Dan "Hold her toghter, she's a fighter" Schneider

jealous much?

No proof. No truth. GTFO

You've never been around somebody who's extremely rich have you? They know money buys anything... they couldn't give a fuck what you think of them, for the 1 moral crusader who wants to jail him... there's 10 politicans/lawmakers/police official who're ready and willing to be bought off.

more stories?

>>You've never been around somebody who's extremely rich have you?

neither have you son

Or call the office and tell them Matt is breaking his confidentiality agreement

Yeah you can try, but I own the office

>On May 14th of 2007

so for almost 10 years you didn't give a shit? What happened, got fired and decided to give him hell? What's the point of this? anonymous defamation of character almost 10 years after you "heard" something?

almost 10 years ago, dude. Don't you know how much stink your story has?

Ok, I'll put it another way.

>Be multimillionaire pedophile that wants to fuck Miranda Cosgrove.
>I can do it:
>A) At one of my beachside mansions with hidden pleasure dungeons and no one bothering us for days.
>B) At my office, 10 mins max. over very uncomfortable furniture, with the added benefit of sneaky employees knowing.
>Choosing B

I'm pretty sure the guy's a pedo, but I'm also sure that your story is bullshit.

This you Matt?

If you pick up, we will hang up. This is for all the girls who were effected, and look at you

He does whatever he wants. No doubt he fucked her at work and at his house. Ya know, money and fame is always a winning deal.

all these summerfags

continue. more shit welcome

Bullshit story is bullshit

Miranda Cosgrove 2007.
She never had a chance ;_;

It may or may not be true with Dan Schneider but child stars have been recently coming forward that there are hidden child molestation/sex abuse rings in the movie/tv industry where they're passed around and raped etc. The kids don't say anything in fear of their career and because of how powerful these monsters are money wise.

nah... Everybody knows Hollywood is like a catholic church.
Pic related, by the way.

You can tell she's horrified.

She seen some shit

You guys made Triple 9 and Mr. Robot right?

Post more stories, OP.

She sucked his dick so many times. It's really sad. Why hasn't he been prosecuted?

Yes we did!

>Dan has millions of dollars
I doubt he has more than Miranda Cosgrove...

I don't doubt for a minute he wants to fuck Miranda and Victoria. Who the hell wouldn't. But I doubt he'd be able to push them into it. They could write their own ticket.

Keep posting I'm gonna cum

You guys do some cool stuff. I'd love to work there some day, although the Dan story is pretty horrific.

guess he's living the dream

Post more stories, bro. I bet you know a lot of inside shit.

I'd suck his dick. Do you think he is into boipussy too?

shut the fuck up dan

You an actor or into film? Goto collefe at all for it? We can look at your resume and get back to you asap. We love new faces

Well there was alot of fights on set that ended up physical during the filming of the last season of iCarly. Jennete and Miranda broke out into a fist fight over a confrontation

Shit doesn't work that easy. If he really fucked so many girls already, at least one would have spoken about it, and he would be fucked.

wait... you're gonna tell me THIS guy is a paedo? I don't believe it.

What amazes me most is how much foot fetish shit he's been able to get away with putting in his shows. Not so much that he'd want to do it but that he'd have the balls to try trusting that nobody would call him out. How do you write "Miranda sticks her feet into the camera" in a script without anyone saying something?

nice...

>Dan the kike who fucks tykes

Why? What happened?

Yeh...no I'm calling bullshit. Those Chili's posters are from the mid-early 2000's. OP is just a faggot.

It's because he's rich and successful & makes his actresses rich too.

Such paedophiles are socially accepted.

He's innocent!

Into film. I'm still in high school though so I'm a bit ways away. I'm in one of the nations leading student TV program. I'm currently working on a new student film. I've been trying to find internships to build up my resume a bit but most require you to be in college. :/

Money corrupts everything user. To eliminate Dan and others like him, we need to eliminate money.

No, but I mean the parents watching the show, too. I'm shocked that Nickelodeon hasn't fielded a ton of complaints that there are deliberate sexual undertones in Shneider's shit.

What's up with Miranda and her slutty college fame? Did dirty Dan trained her to enjoy abusive, degrading sex?

>he's rich and successful
say that again. once.

matt tell us more

dirty Dan

Gotta admit, this guy is pretty alpha. If he were ever publicly called out for this behavior he seems like the type of guy to go "yeah and?"

Aside from his weight he doesn't look all that bad. He's arguably good looking for his size and is probably pretty gregarious. Not like some of these degenerate executives you read about like Roger Ailes. So whatever shit he's pulling behind the scenes, a lot of these girls are probably at least a little into it.

give me an example pls, that sounds funny.

I have an actual Dan Schneider story. Back around '87 or '88 I was an assistant swim coach at a school that was near ABC studios where they filmed Head of the Class a show where Dan Schneider was a cast member. Anyways. I remember on countless occasions he'd randomly show up video camera in toe and ask of he could film the girls swim team. He was never allowed to because when asked why he wanted me never gave a straight answer. He'd just say "because" he probably attempted to try this 3 or 4 times. Getting turned down every time. Then he walked straight into the girls locker room " they were not in there at the time" and was pacing back and fourth in it. A custodian saw him and asked why he was in there and he claimed he got lost, then said he was looking for the water fountain " which was right outside the girls locker room" word got around that he was went in there and pereants were disgusted. Then word got out of his attempts to film the girls swimming. Eventually the school board contacted ABC and questioned them about it and they said Dan would say sphe was going to get a bite to eat and just leave. Well, he was actually going to the school. Eventually they did get a restraining order against the, and ABC paid them off by buying them a new scoreboard for the gym.True story.

2012, ass hole. My ex donated for one in 2012. They do them all the time

Victoria Justice once poured ketchup on her feet and waved her soles in front of the camera.

She's a smart girl. She knows what the fuck she was doing. And so does everyone watching. Dan Schneider made a fucking foot fetish video and put it on Nickelodeon and got everyone at Nick and at home to be cool with that. He's a fucking mad genius.

NO. no it is not

Funny how these stupid ass stories are only found here and on reddit.

lucky SOB. Bet he doesn't have doubles though.

chckd

Subtly czech

Like any straight man alive put in a position where delicious tweens and jailbait are throwing themselves at him since he can put them on TV and make them famous would be turning them away. Especially once they hit their teens. I've fucked girls that age for a lot less than a TV show and fame, always initiated by them.

Any anons actually called him yet

I would have touched that little girl in naughty naughty places too so I'm not going to judge.

>time sheet
>not salaried

Why the fuck would a wage slave like you even be in contact with a famous producer?

Lie better, faggot

SAUCE PLEASE

File name faggot

newfag

I'm watching first season of Mr. Robot rn. Love the page opened to Sup Forums in episode 3 (i think it was) funny stuff. Espically when he said people don't just DDoS stuff for the heck of it. Good show, keep up the good work!
>dyk you can hide scripts in .webs and .png to access someone ip ?
im surprised they havent done that yet

i can tell by the pixels

>tfw you will never be paid thousands of dollars to molest teenagers and take photos of their feet

>I can't say who I am because I could ruin my career
>But I'll post an exact date of when I was in his office and that someone saw me

dan here ama

like people just remember what day they saw someone at work was, get a fucking brain idiot.

Oh right, of course. It's highly likely that OP remembers this date exactly, because something like seeing a girl having sex with Dan happened and it made him remember.

But it's totally unlikely that the girl who wasn't supposed to be having sex with Dan can't remember bumping into someone who saw her doing something she shouldn't have?

you don't clock in and out in your boss' office. could be a supervisor or something else. Obviousl this is bs but thats not a hole in the story

I happen to know Miranda dickhead and you are so full of shit you can't even tell a good fake story. He never fooled around with anybody past Miranda. True, everybody knows he and his buddies molested Amanda Bynes and Jamie Lynn Spears. Amanda is the only one I feel sorry for. They practically raped her repeatedly. Jamie is a fucking slut though and she fucked everybody that wanted it at Nick.

if i publicly told people whenever i got laid
i would never get laid
bitch knew what she was doing
>actin like their is a secret society of actors who regularly throw child sex parties