So is everyone having a shit day or a good day

So is everyone having a shit day or a good day

meh

Went to aunt to have luch, went for a swim at the lake, all good till I got a fucking headache

c: thats nice do you see aunts and uncles often?

She lives across the street so a better question is when I don't see her

I want to eat everyone alive while I burn their children's souls to hell

Ah good point :o

Yeah people have those kinda days yah know?

I'd be doing better if I didn't wake up to my wrist being jacked up this morning. A brace is helping some but it's still quite difficult to type and I got a feeling work's not going to be easy tonight.

shit, can't do much. Have two cool managers at work, that helps.

Middle of the road.

Still recovering from surgery a few weeks ago, can't work out very hard.
Summer classes are boring as fuck.
Not much to do.

Took the day off work so I can get some rest. So a pretty good day

:o hope your wrist feels better

having two managers is helpful :o

ah bordum is always a bitch

I want your eyeballs inside my ass

Hurray for days off

I'm having the first great day I've had in a long time /bro/s. I just got accepted for the college course I picked in a new city, along with financial aid for said program (for residence and tuition and such). In a month I'll finally be leaving my shit hole city that I've always hated being in.

AND I just got fired from my shit fuck part time job at a pizza call center. For the last few weeks I acted like I didn't give a fuck (telling customers off, lounging around with my feet up, watching netflix at work on my phone etc) and they finally fired me. (thanks for the free unemployment cheques you cucks)

Now I have a month long holiday before moving to a much MUCH better city for a college program I'm really hyped about

I never thought things would get better, and here I am baby. Stay strong you faggots, there's always a way

strange fetish :o but i shouldn't judge

welp a pretty fucked day, my fucking old car is shit and the front right wheel is fucked up, i bought the part needed and it had a little hole that was a little too big and didn't fit on my car, so im just waiting for the replacement of the replacement

:D thats very nice! congrats

>Got up
>Had alright lunch
>went for a run
>weather was too hot so I had to stop
>caught an eevee on the way back
>relaxed
>had dinner ruined by sister and her kid
>currently relaxing after dealing with rage

I'd say pretty average

aw that kinda blows sorry [gender unknown] :o

well at least it's had good moments :3 right?

yeah, the eevee was cp362 and the lunch was good

noice

:D oh anyone wanna ask questions too?

Thanks love

welcome!