16 year wait

>16 year wait
>8.5 BNM
>doesn't even make the top 50 fucking albums of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nYHPGv5tf5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literal remix

thats how long it took them to save up to buy all the songs they used from other artists

Lel, do you know how many samples TLOP or Lemonade had?

Anything with Frankie Sinatra and The Noisy Eater on it shouldn't be anywhere near a top 50.

Considering how many people work on those albums, Bey and Ye's vocals are pretty much the samples. It's not even their album t.b.h.

>Lemonade
are you sure? I'll be sure and check later.

at least tlop added things of value

wildflower is the biggest sham I've heard in awhile

> Frankie Sinatra
perfect example of them just buying some old song and basically doing nothing to it except adding a little average rapping on top and repackaging it as their own. Wow it is literally fucking nothing

>wildflower is the biggest sham I've heard in awhile
exit this thread immediately

well then maybe they should of made a good album then

lq bait

>should of
Maybe you should have made a good post then

youtu.be/nYHPGv5tf5s

>rated only 0.2 lower than what they gave the actual AOTY to

go listen to the original

wildflower is a charade

the truth is that this album was, IN FACT, snubbed

we can keep arguing forever as to why

but these sounds easily belong in a list of the top 50 sounds of the year

oh yeah I actually remember noticing zeppelin

Wow, she just copies everything. Not to mention she can't write a fucking song herself. That goes for Solange too. For example, that whole Yeah Yeah Yeahs sample for Hold Up was entirely arranged by Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend, who gave it to Diplo for Beyoncé.

Beyoncé is literally a talentless hack.

this

who the fuck cares watch pitchfork thinks lmao. i only care about what albums they give a 10 bc they usually deserve it, but i could care less about anything else they review. they gave solange AOTY for christ sake.

wildflower is still my aoty.

would have been better if it came out when most of the songs were created. what's really weird about this album is that it fails to sound dated to a particular era, not to mention the fact that all the songs were created and finished all at different times over the course of 1.6 decades, and the obvious fact that they're using samples from the the last turn of the cuntury onward. If this had dropped in the early 2010's it would have kicked way more ass

>Beyonce isn't good at writing songs herself so she has no talent

You realize this statement implies songwriting is the only talent that exists right? Beyonce is a supreme vocalist and dancer. Maybe you don't care about those things and that's fine but to say she's a talentless is a joke because she is extremely talented. She can sing, and dance while hitting every move and every note perfectly for 2 hours straight, night after night on a tour around the world.

Someone on Twitter said something like this and that's probably correct. It doesn't sound like 2016, whatever it does sound like is great but I guess it didn't rly exemplify the year which is why it got snubbed.

Or p4k staff just forgot about it and preferred other albums and it's that simple but idk.

Checked out Isaac Hayes because of this video and wow, he's good. Anyone know where I should start with his stuff?

Frankie Sinatra is probably the worst track of the year. Literally copy paste another song, throw on some below average guest features, and call it a day

The album was a huge disappointment. It was obsessed with hip hop, like everything is in 2016, so it just got lost in the shuffle

It didnt really do anything new or interesting. Since I Left You was 16 years ago yet so much more interesting.

they got old and less creative. Just the fact that they released Frankie Sinatra as a single shows how out of touch they were. Honestly, the second half of the album is so much more worth the time, but there's no dynamic and not much reason to even bother with the first half.

First half is actually all I've heard. No wonder I hate it so much.

but OP, that's a mixtape not an album

Chocolate Salty Balls by Chef

(or Shaft)

Wow pretty shameful.

Hot Buttered Soul and the next two albums that follow it up. To Be Continued specially, being one of the most sampled albums of all time, it's a really familiar record to anyone who listened to trip hop and rap