Women can't be funny comedians

>women can't be funny comedians

Proof you were wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=NDfMTZdlb94

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aq5HBBnjnv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DUDE VAGINA LMAO

why does she keep showing off her hideous body? is it supposed to be a female version of irony?

Haha watch Sup Forums be unable to mustard up the courage to admit they were wrong.

>swn ride your rocket
why live

shame about the ham face

>mustard up the courage
Amy can you stop thinking about food for five fucking minutes?

this jew scares me

I don't know why I want to put my dick in this woman but I do.
She's clearly not attractive, and yet I just want to fuck her.

I actually had a revelation on this very topic the other day and I thought I'd share it with you all. I was sitting down at my computer, as per usual when my mother came down to watch some TV, we shared the usual bants and I then turned away to get back to work on shitposting.

Lo and behold she turned the TV on and flipped to amy schumer's show and she laughed herself silly all the way through it. I didn't find much of it very funny at all to be frank but it's mindless background noise so whatever. No, the interesting part was my mother, as I said she found every skit hilarious.

It occurred to me that maybe women just find different things funny than we men do, this was a legitimate shock to me actually, before this I'd sort of assumed that every human being had a roughly similar basic sense of humour, otherwise why would they bother to make big budget comedy movies? But that could be a completely wrong assumption and we need to rethink.

what say you Sup Forums?

its the sex daemon body

Consider this: Dumb people find penis and vagina jokes hilarious

hahaha she's making a dumb face while dressing slutty comedy genius xD!

and her miss piggy personality

She'd probably blow you if she thought it would get her a laugh

Why does her face look like a Cabbage Patch Doll?

>my dress size is between 6-8

DUDE I'M AN ALCOHOLIC SLUT LOL

>i'm a slut
>*audience laughter*

But it wasn't even penis and vagina jokes, it was jokes about being an overweight clothes shopper, just a completely mundane topic exaggerated for comedic effect or a joke about how to hide when you're on your period, that sort of thing

it was mind boggling, watching a women watch a comedy made by a woman for a woman was an eye opening experience and I'd highly recommend you all try and find a way to do so just so you understand

it's like when you watch a japanese comedy game show and none of the jokes make sense, like it's almost a literal alien comedic language

idiots like shit. people laugh at family guy. it's not a fucking revelation that morons are entertained by anything.

goddamn i would fuck her stupid

>just a completely mundane topic exaggerated for comedic effect

That is literally like 75% of stand-up comedy.

Joe Rogan says she's one of the funniest persons he knows. You're wrong.

Joe Rogan is a pseudo intellectual who's fried his brain with psychedelics. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously

i bet you're real fun to hang out with

Comedians are for stupid people anyways.

>no counter
>ad hominem
wew lad

fat

You should have your own podcast.

I would hate fuck her so hard

Not even a fucking smile

Your argument is:
>Joe Rogan said she's funny so she must be funny
Wew lad

I can't be the only one who hates her and think she's disgusting, but anytime I see her, I want to madly fuck her brains out.

Anyone?

cause she looks easy to fuck and you are a bum just looking for a handout

She Joe Rogan is an succesful comedian with millions of listeners, if he didn't know funny he wouldn't be where he is.

Joe Rogan is about as funny as Amy Schumer. Read: not very

This proofs nothing.

Richer than you..

its called hate fucking, its a primal urge to dominate. plus her jokes might be funny if she is trying to tell them with a dick in her mouth.

And?

>HEY JLAW, LET'S GIVE ME A FUN NICKNAME
>HOW ABOUT ASHOOM?

I'm not sure why I want to hate fuck her so bad.

Still richer than you...

I know a girl like this irl

there is not an authority on comedy

>Honestly what does that mean?
>Y... yeah, why not?

I feel bad David had to put up with this unfunny interrupting cow.

>two different 'my period!' sketches in the same 20 minute episode

For anyone not foolish enough to see her most recent episode

Dude my vagina lmao

>Amy Schumer on David Letterman
I hope David didn't die of suffocation

I bet Letterman was sitting there wishing that sex scandal had made him quit instead of staying.

She says she's not plus size...is she?

No, it's not. Good attempt at trying to look cool, though.

here in Britbong we used to have two shows, and you'll have to wiki them:

Men behaving Badly and Absolutely Fabulous. Blokes always found the former funny and girls the latter. Having said that, I found women liked the first as well as the Ab Fab but men rarely found it funny, me included.

D R O P P E D

>Posts the second least funny female comedian

Amy Schumer is comedically on par with the guy who thought he'd make it as a professional comedian in high school, but wasn't funny enough to break out into the professional circuit in the nearest big town, and so lies to everybody at the Deerfield County High School 15-Year Reunion that he's a regular opener at X Cool Club in Big City in order to not feel like such a goddamn tool for once in his life.

She's not jewish then, it goes only by mothers line.

NOT JEWISH

She got a peabody. that's prestigious.

I really hate how she's doing obvious bit pieces here.

With good comedians, they insert funny story's and shit into the interviews seamlessly, because they are funny people themselves, but this shit feels so stage it really highlights how fake and phony she is.

I thought she was 100% swine

>it goes only by mothers line
what? is it only in mitochondrial DNA or something?

cause shes a piggly bitch who looks like she can take a dick?

>that forced as fuck laugh from Dave

WAKE ME UP

Amy Schumer is funny, she just gets butthurt very easily.

If you think of her as a parody of the stereotypical unfunny femal comedian, it becomes kind of brilliant

Do you want to know why?

Because women find anything and everything funny. They have a pleb sense of humour. I don't get it but they are hard wired to find inane but relatable shit hilarious, it just has to have the right delivery.

Infact I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's to, once again, do with females generally being more emotional than men, so the feel of the delivery matters more than the content, which also explains why women unintentionally laugh at bad jokes when flirting.

Maybe it is also because men have to rely more on comedy to advance socially

>American talk show
>Audience claps and laughs every 10 seconds
Why.

ITT: Angry twelve-year olds.

GOT EEEMMMMM

you think you are better than me?

>Joe Rogan says
LMAO

>what is matriarchal society

I turned it off, does he ever ask her about the joke stealing?

dna is not a social construct

DUDE GRASSFED BUTTER LMAO

anyone remember her?

youtube.com/watch?v=aq5HBBnjnv4

>millions of listeners
All of whom are retards with no taste

>everyone else has shitty taste, it totally isnt just me with shitty taste

>that preview pic
I bet it is about VAGINA.

I've always enjoyed her brand of comedy.

I have shit taste but it's not so shit that I enjoy joe "dude weed/mma lmao" rogan

LIGHTS

CAMERA

JACKSON

>literal no you response
braindead

And?

>you guys got it
>okay you guys got it

This is terrible

This is the moment Amy Schumer haters knew they fucked up.

>Joe Rogan says she's one of the funniest persons he knows.

And his stand up is fucking grabage

Its so sad any time he starts talking about standup with other comedians and you can tell that they dont care for his act.

thats just being a human
how do you think our ancestors fucked ugly, hairy, squaty-looking bitches? How do you think there are billions of ugly chinks and poos? men just want to fuck.

Rich Vos' wife is funnier than him, not saying much. I kind of hate comedy, especially stand up but Mcfarlane seems to have some genuine wit. I occasionally listen to their podcast and she drives the show.

I'd also like to see Kaitlin Olson do more stuff. Her character is the best on Sunny, but that's probably mostly the writers. But she can do physical comedy pretty god damn well, something I've never seen women pull off.

The only funny thing about this fat titty faced cow, is her career.

I read in an interview she has never done anal and has only had 1 one night stand

They can be they just aren't. It's like with the STEM bullshit. There's no misogynistic conspiracy, it's just circumstances for most women are such that they can't be bothered doing hard shit when they don't have to. Being a good comic is just that.

They always make jokes about their period. Women are fucking gross

>dude vagina lmao xD

Admit what? She's fucking terrible. Have you seen some of her show this season? It's not even comedy it's like SJW training videos or some shit.

>appeal to authority,
>appeal to popularity

and you criticized for using fallacies

wew lad youre a fucking idiot

>Joe Rogan is authority on anything but getting big and beating people up

Especially comedy, has the person you are replying to not HEARD his fucking dull shitty standup?