What does Sup Forums think of Mr Robot?

What does Sup Forums think of Mr Robot?

Bigwield is the best character, but other than that, I've been fairly luke-warm on the series.

Last season seemed to be a bit better (especially in the tech-accuray dept). But it's still early in the season.

Pretentious garbage.

season 2 suck balls

season 1 was ok

You have watched 3 episode and already say it sucks. fucking pleb.

tryhard edgelord children's show

3 episodes that were all shit, drawn out and pretentious.
Doesn't exactly leave you wanting more, unlike the first season.

its a bit pretensions but the acting, writing and cinematography is really great.

Thoughts on Joey Bada$$ acting?

it was more like 2 epsiodes. imo i thought it was an okey start and really enjoyed ep3.
It is a bit slow and its sure a hard season to follow. but i dont mind.

best show i've seen so far, because most of the hacking is real. All commands and responses on the computers are real. Every hack in the show is plausible.

found it a bit silly when they used ransomware jsut because it is a big thing as of late. but yeah the hacking is really good. i do like the social engineering a lot more.

Its fairly decent. Feeling like the hate only comes from try hards, who can't like anything "mainstream".

my only complaint is that the show tries way too hard to be edgy, especially at the start of season 1, but other than that i think its a pretty good show

it's still hollywood hacking, but this is real hacking holly wood style. But i'll follow the show until the end because of it.

season 2 sucks so far

Best show on TV currently

yeah of course. Its also the small things like xbox controller lit up the right way for gaming, black screen on phones when talking. all the fact checking makes the show just that much better.

I think hes pretty solid, seems like an easy role.

i'll watch it and rewatch it on that fact alone.

season 1 was meh
season 2 rocks

It's a "style over substance" kind of show.

The combination of lighting, music, camera angles, and voice-over make you think it's a good show.

The writing is not very good. The Japanese TV series "Amachan" is superior.

But I like how the blonde girl is slowly being turned from an innocent girl into a power hungry sociopath who can destroy lives and take pleasure from it.

At the restaurant, she seems to like the idea, as evidenced by her heavy breathing. I think she got wet at the thought of destroying the lives of the two men.

Pretentious faggot show.

Now founder off OP, you silly cunt.