Our hero Trump will save us!!!

Our hero Trump will save us!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/jul/22/judge-not-dismissing-trump-university-lawsuit/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/28/donald-trump-globalization-trade-pennsylvania-ohio/86431376/
europe.newsweek.com/trump-globalization-free-trade-tariff-immigration-undocumented-expulsion-436101?rm=eu
ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Free_Trade.htm
youtu.be/32n4h0kn-88?t=3m27s
fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump will not "save" anyone, get off the messiah shit. But he can disassemble the globalist horseshit and allow people to actually be free to work and prosper without overbearing govt

0/10

I'm going to laugh at you trumpies when the FBI investigation into the DNC email hack proves their suspicions that Trump is behind it, is found to be true.

Do you think they will actually take him to court, or do you think trump is smart enough to remove any traces of intent?

Lol. The US government is like one of the least overbearing in the world.
Check your privilege

Look at these liberals getting all worked up

>posters: 5

Shot your load a little early there buddy

Yeah fuck trying to improve things, at least we don't totally suck, that should be enough

one dollar has been deposited into your account

Now you all will get jobs and off your asses assets from your basements

Actually, IF he wins, within the first two weeks of taking office he's due on court on fraud charges.

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/jul/22/judge-not-dismissing-trump-university-lawsuit/

If he wins or not, it's gonna be good comedy. Personally I hope he does. I'm gonna make bank Forex trading just like I did against the GBP when the final vote came in for Brexit. $6,000 in two days? A chance to do that again?

SHIT YEAH! You're damned right I'm going to cash on on stupid.

Try improving gun control for starters

>But he can disassemble the globalist horseshit and allow people to actually be free to work and prosper without overbearing govt
>Trumpfags actually believe this

That's a reason to vote for trump right there. I actually voted for Obama the first time. Now all he does is transparently pander to SJWs.

>implying the charges aren't some attempt to derail him by the libcucks

It hasn't worked yet, why keep trying?

SOOOOOOO much worse than a chronic murderer.

Lol they're both scumbags

>Trump being charged for fraud
>Hillary not being charged for email scandal or benghazi, both of which led to lies under direct oath
>I'm moving to switzerland

Elaborate

Using the broken system to his advantage. Props to Trump. THATS smart business, you fucking liberal faggot that will never run anything.

Get fucked on.

I like that place

Dude you're fucking whack (and fat) to think he's any better than Clinton. I'm not a liberal, in fact I'm not voting :). Enjoy your gaping asshole.

So much parental rape anger

Lol u gay

Lol u so gay

Don't get me wrong! Regardless of if he wins, you're totally right. People in his position don't face consequences, just like Hillary. It's like shit in one hand or vomit in the other. Hmm, I wonder which I'll stick in my mouth?

That said, he's so xenophobic and isolationist that it's going to cause the same currency plummet, and if you have any sense you'll get into Forex yourself.

They're both flagrant liars, his are just way more obvious. But it's going to be brilliant comedy.

Reasons to vote for Trump:
First, his resume. Of everyone running for president, Trump is the only one who has ever employed anyone. He is the only one who has any experience in international trade. He is the only one who understands the impact of our tax laws and government regulation on companies and jobs.
Trump has made a fortune turning around failed companies. He’s worked complicated deals all over the world, negotiating with governments, labor unions, and international financiers. These skills are not learned overnight and we don’t have time for another life-long politician and attorney to get up to speed.

Posting pictures of the "Occupy Democrats" cuck page. Good Job on sucking at politics.

Second is his character. He is tough as nails. His children are pretty awesome. You can tell a lot about somebody by their kids. He is brutally honest as opposed to being politically correct. His employees and his ex-employees have nothing but praise for him. Even his ex-wives have nothing bad to say about him. Check it out.
Third is his success. He has built hundreds of successful businesses. One of his companies declared bankruptcy (chapter 11 or reorganization) four separate times before ultimately saving the company. All creditors were paid and jobs were saved. Bottom line is he is just a very good businessman.

>Comparing third world shitty to first world country

Fucking retards.

Fourth is that he is a great negotiator. In fact, he wrote the book on negotiation — The Art of the Deal, an international best-seller. If we are to save this country we need someone who can work with people of differing opinions. Congress is grid locked. We need to work new trade agreements with other nations. We need to renegotiate treaties.

Oh shut the fuck up already. You people say he's this and that, with no proof to back it up. All I've heard him say is that there's this problem, and that problem, and we need to do something about it.

Go suck nigger muslim cock.

Fifth, Trump is a nationalist and not a globalist. He believes that our country comes first. We need to enforce our borders and the rule of law. He believes it is not our job to defend the whole world. He believes that if we do help countries with their defense, we should be paid for it.

Sixth, he has great instincts. He predicted the rise of Osama bin Laden. He predicted a terror attack on a major US city. He opposed the war in Iraq although every other candidate but Bernie Sanders was in favor of the war. He opposed it because it would destabilize the middle east. He got out of the gaming industry before it crashed. Great instincts.
Seventh, he is a natural leader. Even those who don’t like him are following his lead. He has single-handedly set the agenda for this election cycle. He is respected internationally as well as in our nation. He oozes leadership.

Eighth, he is a great communicator and persuader. He is a master at using the media to advance his narrative. He totally understands the media. He built the most successful reality show in the history of television. These are skills he will need if he is to turn this country around.

>overbearing government

Trump does not believe in free trade; he wants to impose planned economics on the US. This in turn would lead to more government involvement, not less.

here, have some reading. When you are done sucking his dick you can get your daddy to help you with the long words should you need to

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/28/donald-trump-globalization-trade-pennsylvania-ohio/86431376/

europe.newsweek.com/trump-globalization-free-trade-tariff-immigration-undocumented-expulsion-436101?rm=eu

ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Free_Trade.htm

youtu.be/32n4h0kn-88?t=3m27s

Lol I would rather him be in office than that raging CUNT FUCKING SHITFUCK. I CANNOT STAND that fucking voice. I WOULD RATHER be strapped to a table listening to HITLER non stop than her voice.

>I WOULD RATHER be strapped to a table listening to HITLER non stop than her voice.

so much this.

I can't stand when she starts her yelling shit.

>being this naive

Yea, like abusing the broken system hasn't lead to anything bad in the past right?... right guise?

Nice sources. When you find something from any news sources that aren't bias to the point they are intellectually dishonest, let me know.

HAHAHAHA

Suck that Trump dick more, faggot.

>>Not knowing that first, second, and third world countries had to do with alliances and nothing to to with technological advancement/not being a shit country

>tfw You are Honduran

To bad it's already a 3rd world shit hole.

So first off that article is clearly as biased towards your point of view as you think we are, but yes your point is extremely valid. I'm just not talking about why the parties do things, they always have dispicable alterior motives, I'm talking about your own moral compass with racism. Both the Democratic and Republican parties have expressed fair amounts of racism at times and to say that one is more at fault in the civil rights act would potentially be true as the sentiment was less racist within democratic circles, but nonetheless your point that both were being quite racist is very true

man you paid hillary shills need to step your game up!

I'm a libertarian, big difference. I also believe in conservative financial policies but support progressive social policies so we can stop disenfranchising so many different individuals from ever wanting to become involved in the political process

It's gonna be glorious when HRC is your new president and you all go home and punch your boyfriends.

Nothing against your beautiful country. Just same size as the isolationist Swiss. Their whole country (swiss) is set for gloal war. They have military bases and bombs set to destroy all roadways entering/exiting their country.

But people that want to ban anything I fucking hate the fuck outta those cunts.

>Ban Attack Trucks (Nice, France)
>Ban Attack Machetes/Axes (Multiple location, Germany)
>Ban Bombs (Ansbach Germany, Boston Marathon

Do some book learning you fucking hippy faggots.

the sand people and the crazies will kill with a fucking PENCIL (John Wick style) if thats all they have left.

All gun fights end with a gun. Here in america the cops kill citizens with guns more than the total of mass killings AND THEY WANT TO TAKE MY GUNS? YEA FUCKING RIGHT FUCKBOYS.

>cheated people out of millions
>bunch of kids from 3 wives

Yep. Some character there.

> implying b could get a boyfriend

>he is just a very good businessman
kek

fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/

{Yawn}
Pic related

That follows more along the lines of a typical american than you would think faggot.

Trump is Putin's bitch boy, a massive selling point for Sup Forums faggots. Putin will semen when Trupm destroys the world.

>yawns at Trump faults
>posts pic about sweeping Clinton's faults under the rug
ok m80

But only one is a murderer.

If you think we like hillary you have it all wrong, we just dislike her less

I would love to be able to tell you nice try, but I can't.

Lol youre voting for her when you walk up to the machine. don't lie you filthy faggot

>hates any of the candidates more than hillary
Which makes you a morally corrupt.

What?

>Using the broken system to his advantage

you're supposed to be mad about that sort of thing you fucking hypocrite.

Haha, nice troll job. People got all crybaby and I laughed. Of course Trump's a piece of shit, everyone knows this.

>$4B now
>could have been $13B if he had simply invested in index funds
The fact that he can't even beat the ROI of the S&P 500 over the course of 30 YEARS just shows how terrible he is at running a business.

I'm not looking forward to hearing them fucking whining for the next 4-8 years although I should be used to it from Obama's terms.

>his ex-wives have nothing bad to say about him

except rape

I dislike blatant racism and emotional selling points a lot more than politics as normal (because all politicians are crooks), yeah. The only way to stop the massive overarching overbearing governmental machine is through the destruction/revolution of the United States. Neither trump nor hillary will do this, and trump is a much less savory individual

>trump shouldve had a crystal ball
>trump shouldve never tried to be a businessman
>im a cuck
God damn ive never used the word cuck, but how can you claim someone shouldve known something 30 years in advance? How can you just say sit on the money? Good god

Nah fam, using the system to your advantage is like the way its supposed to be used.

Here's a simple example for you retard spit.

MarioKart 64.

Do you not use the map shortcuts to win?

Or do you like losing and getting fucked by your minimum wage job.

>suck down some verbal justice

10/10 this is the real problem. Both parties/politicians are corrupt and using your vote for their own means. A violent restructuring is necessary, but in the mean time I'll vote for the not openly racist of the two

>Says the Janitor.
Please go on though, we are intrigued.

actually thumbs up meant execution.
>educated

Just think about this for a second, this man has Skyscrapers that he chooses to stamp his surname on. He is a narcissistic ego-maniac, of course he thinks he should be President, he's doing this purely for his ego and doesn't give a fuck about anyone else.

>mfw trump is polling higher the the shilldog
>mfw she hasn't even been destroyed in the debates
>mfw the russians have her 30k secret emails
>mfw wikileaks is going to be dropping bombs on her all the way to november and more and more normies are going to realize what a corrupt piece of shit she is
>yfw I "am" a democrat

That's not what he said, you're avoiding the point that trump didn't beat the s&p 500 roi which is obviously the selling point so stfu

Doesn't matter the FBI set a precedence with Hillary's loss of Top Secret information.

Change requires an outsider, and we actually have a chance with Trump. To suggest anyone else is completely illogical. There is no bigger insider than Hillary.

> Make America Great Again

youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc