So Trump and the republican party stoop to yet another new low

So Trump and the republican party stoop to yet another new low.

First there was Benghazi, then there was the private email server accusations, and now it has been alleged that Trump, Wiki Leaks, and Putin have all been working together in a last ditch effort to bring down Hillary.

The GOP is really quite pathetic with it's barrage of complete bullshit. It's an endless list of empty accusations from them that always ends in the same manner. Nothing can be pinned on Hillary, and the GOP looks like assholes.

When will they learn that this makes them look like a bunch of losing retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12450
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4776
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13762
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/519
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17287
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13366
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7793
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11508
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077
youtube.com/watch?v=PmQ_qzzX8JE
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/leaked-dnc-emails-reveal-secret-plans-to-take-on-sanders/ar-BBuFNEZ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any specific type of autism you have?

It doesn't matter if what they say is true or not. If you keep pounding an idea into the brains of all of the idiots too lazy or stupid to fact check for themselves, you've won.

The number of people who believe that there is some cover up keeping Hillary safe, even after the evidence is in plain view, is sickening.

The GOP know exactly what they're doing. And they're good at it

Say it were true...

Thats not low..

Thats fucking brillant.

There is a shit-ton of damning evidence against Hillary and the DNC.

DNC controlling the narrative with time released stories.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12450

DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters.

DNC Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4776

DNC discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13762

Super PAC paying young voters to push back online Sanders supporters. Paid shills.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351

DNC discussing Hillary’s policies as unfeasible.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/519

$200k for a private dinner with Hillary.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17287

Offering to send interns out to fake a protest against the RNC.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13366

Faking outrage and pasting in a video later.

A mole working inside of the Sanders campaign.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7793

Bringing up Sanders religion to scare the southern voters.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11508

Politico writer sending his stories to the DNC before he sends them to his editor.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808

DNC feeding CNN the questions they want to be asked in interviews.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077

This list barely scratches the surface of what has been released so far. WikiLeaks said they will be releasing a bunch more stuff between now and election day.

This isn't looking good for the democrats.

"cough cough" nixon "cough cough"

Troll with a capital "T". So obvious a Troll it's funny.

Even Idiot/Democrats know Trump is right, they just don't care because they want "free stuff" and they hate America.

Well that list doesn't mean shit, in light of these new accusations that Trump funded the hack.

>implying this isn't what literally every single political campaign in the last 50 years has done.

>This isn't looking good for the democrats
>I know virtually nothing about how American politics really functions
FTFY

Agree with OP 100%. If Trump and his idiot squad are so afraid of Hillary that they have to use personal attacks as a diversion from their lack of merit, any American with an IQ above 70 can see how pathetic that is. Trump keeps steeping on his own dick. His tactics are taking any chance he may have had, and driving it right into the ditch.

>I use the "they all do this" argument any time that my side is cast in a bad light.

S: Muslims keep beheading people WTF.
Y: All religions do this.

S: Blacks commit a shit ton of crimes.
Y: All races commit about the same number of crimes.

S: DNC email hack shows massive cooporation between Hillary campaign and main stream media to spin things in her favor.
Y: The RNC does this too... it's just politics.

>and now it has been alleged that Trump, Wiki Leaks, and Putin have all been working together in a last ditch effort to bring down Hillary.

>and now it has been alleged

>alleged

Your liberal faggots really don't like to look at facts, do you?

Perhaps you should look at the facts of the scathing emails just leaked that prove without a doubt that democrats collude and do not follow their own rules.

>Durr it was Russia

This kind of deflection is actually a mental illness.

Trumps still gonna win :)

>Blind accusations
>No proof what so ever
B8 at its worst man

Trump will win the presidential election and no amount of damage control regarding (((DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ))) is going to change that.

Sorry kiddo, but this is just how politics works. Both sides do this type of stuff regularly.

This is nothing new.

>It's ok cause everyone does it

Your damage control is pathetic.

See

your whole point is that this somehow makes the DNC worse, when in fact, it does exactly the same thing as the RNC... Please, parade your bias more.

(and I never said shit about crime or muslims, nice way to strawman and shift the focus)

By all means, don't think before you post, but don't think that what you're writing is actually logical, lol.

Even CNN has to admit. Btw, when all polls switch from registered to likely voters, Trump's lead should become even more significant

>maximum damage control

>I have nothing to say
>quick, better post damage control

see

muh memes

All kinds man

Except it is true
the DNC got caught rigging their own elections in favor of a candidate who's campaign is now being run by the DNCs former head
What's been found on RNC?
>Blind speculation

Also I doubt RNC goes to such great lengths to bump one strong candidate in favor of one who isn't doing as well in the polls

>Inb4 she was doing better
>Pic related

Trump is so behind this. It's got the typical GOP fingerprints all over it Just like Benghazi and the email server bullshit as OP mentioned.

>What's been found on RNC?

Just look at past elections, or even this one. The RNC did exactly the same things then and now.

This is a real stretch for you to bring this up, and nothing more than lame-assed deflection since Trump has no real substance over Hillary.

shitposting

none of what you claim is in those e-mails

checked

Truth confirmed

>This list barely scratches the surface
more like scraping the bottom of the barrel faggot

Jesus why do you faggots embarrass yourselves like this?

>the DNC got caught rigging their own elections
source: my left nut

at best it's a close race, at worse Hillary wins in a landslide. It's like you haven't even been following the polls.

pic related

enjoy your ban for posting personal info Trumpfag

pathetic bullshit.

trump probably did fund this trainwreck of "so called' evidence. after all it would be on par with how good he is at running businesses (into the ground).

Nice boat.

>Red herring

You also provide no proof the RNC does anything like this

>Trump is behind this
>I don't need proof

>Wild accusations
>No actual proof
Nice trips tho

that's not a boat that's a car faggot
wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=PmQ_qzzX8JE

for faggots that are still in doubt hilary is not crooked

>hai watch my edited youtube video

kek

Also this at Solon. Hillary is well ahead of Trump. The trumpies keep holding on to their empty beliefs though.

>You also provide no proof the RNC does anything like this

Have you heard of FOX news?

Russians had NOTHING to do with this, and Trump IS going to win.
That being said, the 2nd civil war will commence shortly after T's first 100 days on the throne.

>Wild accusations
>no actual proof
kind of like accusing Hillary of rigging the Election?

XDXDXD

Hahahahahaha
Welcome new friend
This shit is now public

Even if he did and that wasn't conspiracytard nonsense, that doesn't change that evidence of corruption and media collusion were found. This is just further proof the DNC and RNC are corrupt as shit and need to get the fuck out of the political system.

Everyone knows Nate Silver is not a neutral pollster, he even admitted it before he got bought by the New York Times

not even the guy that made it , go kill yourself

You must be new here libtard

>Just like Benghazi and the email server bullshit as OP mentioned.
Except these were her own mistakes, all of which took place before Trump even ran. Not liking a candidate doesn't mean you should ignore logic.

It's illegally obtained informaton
and you're still posting personal info
so no

I hope you get assraped

triggered

idc if he's neutral, he correctly predicted every single county in the past 3 presidential elections with the exception of a single county he got wrong in 2008.

who cares if he's neutral, he's right, that's what matters. It's not as if he lets his bias effect his polling, if that's what you're implying.

The maximum damage control we're seeing out of libs is actually quite funny.

Last week we never even heard anyone making a connection to Trump / Wiki Leaks / Putin, but today it's literally everywhere in social media.

It has the markings of Hillary paid shills all over it. It's amusing to me that they actually think that they can somehow spin this onto Trump when their little house of cards is collapsing all around them.

Can we just not have a president this time?

>Fox News....
>Still no proof

Nobody accused hillary
The DNC was hacked, and there is tons of evidence now against Wasserman

whether Silver is neutral or not is irrelevant
he's going by the actual numbers
and Trump isn't going to win

>arguing politics on Sup Forums

so if I'm here for years I can post personal info and get away with it?

cool faggot

>there is tons of evidence now against Wasserman

no there isn't fuckwad

and you just made this all up.

Obviously b8 as bengahzi happened. There is nothing alleged about that. Her emails are very damning. But true is just as corrupt

H-h-hillary is gonna win by a landslide guys, I promise. I´m with her!

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html

Nice bait, she resigned for a reason.

k.

but user you said they are stupid

Trips of the truth

my aren't you just a useful idiot?

Remember when Romney was leading the polls by 5%?

Not because of your stupid faggot tinfoil bullshit.

>No there isnt

This is to funny "she would have won anyway"...

Its called integrity. The patriots would have won without deflateagate,

That doesn't make it right faggot.

hurdur: "we got these emails from the DNC".....

>because they said that it is so, it must surely be so

You're a massive faggot if you believe everything that you read on the internet.

Good one!
Hahah

>Stop imitating your overlord, faggot!

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/leaked-dnc-emails-reveal-secret-plans-to-take-on-sanders/ar-BBuFNEZ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

>being this hivemind

This.

Also, remember Nixon

There is no proof that the DNC "rigged" the election, or that Wasserman was asked to step down.

>Hillary=Nixon

kek

Well the DNC admitted to being hacked.
The Head of the DNC stepped down
The DNC never claimed the were fake

>Your move

nice psa hillary, way to bring kids into an adult conversation like her husband didnt totally fuck the job market for my generation
>bitch commited a felony crime and said its ok but she didnt know
>if i dont know the speed limit and get pulled do i not get a ticket?
if she doesnt see felony crimes as a big deal if the person doesnt know then what is she gonna do for the common man getting taken advantage of by white colar crimes

fuck hillary
and fuck you for being a fucking tool

She doesn't need help in looking like a monster. She does that well enough by herself. You'd have to be a complete moron to vote for her (or Trump, for that matter). This election is like deciding if you'd rather eat dog shit or cat shit.

>All Democrats know Hillary's a criminal and a liar.

>The terrifying thing is that they don't care!

>legit thinking any polling is superior to Nate Silver's model
>being this new to politics

>So Trump and the republican party stoop to yet another new low.

This is ridiculous bullshit Jew spin. Clinton and the Jewess Wasserman were caught red fucking handed so they dream up some story about RUSSIA working with Trump?!

Too dumb to believe for half a second.

Clinton is actually more liberal than Obama, so no.

Voters want that, and don't want a dipshit like Trump.
Which, btw you're helping get elected by drinking the anti-Clinton kool-aid kek.

12 year old detected

>All Republicans know Trump's an idiot and a liar.
>The terrifying thing is that they don't care!

where is your wrangler?

>dream up

Apparently you don't keep up with the news user. And this isn't even news anymore since it was first run back in May of this year.

>muh head, muh big rock on it

How much is shillary paying you to pander to the retards on here?

U fag - i guess what's in the emails is less important than the way they were leaked? Kys

exactly

First off, I've seen JFK conspiracy theories more grounded in reality than blaming Trump and the RNC writ large for this leak. Adjust your tin foil hat

Secondly, even if trump came out right now and took blame, that does not excuse the behavior and actions of the DNC. Democrat shills are just they got caught, not that what did or said was wrong.
TLDR:
>be democrat
>your party gets exposed for mass corruption
>blame republicans for exposing your corruption
TOP FUCKING KEK

I'm so glad people are finally calling them out on this. I read that she spent around 100 million for online correctors. People that "correct" our opinions about her.
>1984 as fuck

>implying the emails are even actually real

>I read that she spent around 100 million for online correctors.

Where? Some shitty blog no one cares about?

Disgusting, I didn't think the whole Hilary camp could look worse but you just fucking did it.