saving all these qt binnies

Yes, I do.

wuju are opening for mbc music awards or something
i'll take it

if omg isnt also invited i will become a wjsn anti

why?

how to make an artist/group popular;
let them chart poorly for a little while then slowly
sajaegi their asses up the charts. people will begin talking about it and then the general public will take over trying to get them to the top. everyone who climbs up the charts finds a lot of success (at least for a little while). twice, exid and heize all did this. i wouldnt be surprised if jyp intentionally pulled these shenanigans.

It's shit.

hyojung looks so cute in all the mv's but she's pretty ugly irl :(

>Honestly this group would've been buried if they didn't have that one member slip on stage.
lmao word
even knetz know

Does kpg like shoegaze? Like Vidulgi Ooyoo?

twice only rose right after tzuyugate though, i think it was a lucky accident

that's rong

nah theyre debut song was climbing before that even happened. the china thing helped tho

kshoegaze is patrician

No, it's not.

this is rong

its unfair that kodak and 21 savage are being lumped in with uzi and yachty when people complain about 'modern mumble rappers'. kodak and 21 are legit

War has Changed

it's completely rong

No, it's completely right.

wtf

tfw you're a billionaire

that is rong

it's completely and utterly rong

her hair looks good like that
stops her from looking like a freak

You're wrong.

>Korean "EDM"
youtube.com/watch?v=sYJg1Xu0DEg

no the claim is rong

i bet jyp would sell you chewy for a couple of tens of millions.

bop

She is growing on me, i used to like her, but now I like her even more!

spoiler that shit

seulgi eating rongles...

how can you not love her? she's the greatest

Nayeon can literally finance OMG(if WM drops them) and or BP(if YG goes down) by herself.

Your face is wrong!

how do we feel about syria?

i don't think i'd be able to make chewy happier than she already is, plus i love watching her promotions

really? i never heard of her being rich, got a source?

somi daughter

yeah, i like seeing her smile

glad the war is ending

Twice members are making a lot of money. Chewy earned 1.6 million USD since debut. it doesn't cost much to finance a comeback/debut since JYP invested only 400k for Twice's debut.

Is this healthy?

youtube.com/watch?v=4dL9RWFcJmI

aigoo...

forgot source
koreaboo.com/news/jyp-reveals-cost-debuting-twice-much-theyre-making-now/

Article: Block B Jaehyo, "Even after our contracts expire, Zico will stay for us"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+2,287, -199] I don't know, Zico seems to be promoting more as a solo rapper than Block B and doesn't seem to have Block B on his mind at all

2. [+1,875, -108] If I can say something as a Block B fan, it's that it's not too good to trust Zico too much... the members need to learn how to write and compose their own music..

3. [+1,424, -33] Zico takes up too much of the group

4. [+1,320, -136] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's what you think

5. [+891, -92] I hope the other members will start writing and composing their own music

6. [+288, -18] Zico seems to enjoy being with his other hip hop friends more?? And he makes more money with them too

7. [+287, -34] The other Block B members need to start preparing for their own opportunities, takes only a moment to blow up in fame

8. [+210, -10] It's probably upsetting for Block B members to hear but it's no longer Block B's Zico but Zico's Block B. The members need to start showing some process so that they can catch up and walk on par with each other.

9. [+180, -15] Can't help but admit I don't know any of the members other than Zico though

10. [+162, -11] Sounds like he's saying that to get Zico to stay ㅎㅎ

>it doesn't cost much to finance a comeback/debut since JYP invested only 400k for Twice's debut.
it must have cost a lot more, maybe that's for shooting the mv or something like that

can't wait for based assad to make syrian pop great again

The Velvet is great though, user.

>references are from feb and may
more quality journalism from koreaboo

that says chewy brought in 1,6m in cf revenue not that she earned it herself

This is becoming a new Hyuna and the Pominits

if youre haveing trouble sleeping and your j cole download hasnt finished yet.

Assad > Isis shits

> koreaboo
> trustable source

:3

>Sup Forums tier memes

agree though

>Rec me some 짱 K-Pop

W-what do you do, Sup Forums?

She's worth $300,000 at best. I actually have more inheritance than many of the famous idols in korea. Most of the money an idol makes actually comes from CEOs' and executives' pockets.

>"jyp says" reported via koreaboo
come on user this is as legit as it gets

Laugh because using korean irl is not done.

>if yg goes down
youve been reading too many meme articles/comments

im in japan like a fucking skillet

>If it doesn't have constant droning bass or electronic music its fucking BORING

Based twiceshitter

I love Seulgi

healthy

koreaboo editor has a brain of a cnn journalist. that's divided among the nine so at most they earned $300,000, and that's pushing it. not so bad actually, but compared to actresses though, that's actually small. that's why suzy earned more as an actress than as an idol.

Rubbing Eunha's hairy arms... omo...

i love her too

youtube.com/watch?v=VMDZqxMPGA0

this track was on it though

certified banger

>While some groups bootstrap from the ground up, JYP wanted to ensure TWICE’s success and invested ₩500 million won ($429,000 USD) for their debut.

And you twiceshitters try to tell us their popularity is natural.

FUCKING
KEK

EWWWWWWWW

each member has their own cfs, it's not just tzuyu's income being divided
but it doesn't tell how large a cut jyp takes of the 1,6 million first

the lion heart mv cost around 110K iirc so this seems like a massive amount of money

reminder that even low tier groups like 9 muses cost a lot to create

everyone loves Seulgi

idols make less than your average business men in america. this has been known for a while.

even twice's member probably don't earn much more than that.

>nugushitters mad didn't have success since the beginning

namyu is god tier you fucking retard

wordito

yg getting roasted

>comparing an average idol with chewy...

do you think they made all that back?

How is KARD doing? Their song is very nice.

I think rookie idol's contracts don't stipulate earnings from individual projects, ie. they all divide the earnings. That's why when Suzy signed up again for JYP, she had a bigger cut in the earnings of Miss A as a whole. Min, Jia, and Fei were freeloading on Suzy's work.

Compare the sets in Lion Heart to the sets in Ohh Ahh.
There is no way that Ohh Ahh alone cost 450k.

The rest of the money had to go somewhere. Where? Mediaplay.

i don't think that's at all outlandish for debuting an idol group
>According to Hana Financial, once you become a trainee, you take lessons in singing, acting, and in character building, and you will probably undergo some plastic surgery, not to mention that most companies will pay for your apartment and food. This is an investment spanning anywhere from a few months to ten years. JYP Entertainment spends around 700-900 million Korean won (approximately $598,700-769,700) annually on its trainees. Most companies have 20-30 trainees, so each company spends 25-30 million Korean won (approximately $21,400-25,700) per trainee. On average, idol groups take three years to debut, and each group has about five members, so each group costs 500-600 million Korean won (approximately $427,600-513,100) just to get a group to be ready debut.
>Another source claimed that producing an idol group (including making the album) costs about 2 billion won (approximately $1.8 million). Even if an agency tries to cut costs, it requires an investment of at least 1.5 billion won (approximately $1.3 million). This includes costs absorbed during the trainee period.
but of course no group's popularity is "natural", companies do their best to promote them

youtube.com/watch?v=vrdk3IGcau8

This is a good song. Jackson does not deserve what is happening...

even if she makes more, she's still getting exploited.

a goddess like her would make a fortune as a model in a western country.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQz3_MQmgQE
Goddess