>all because of alcohol
>hit it off with this girl pretty good while hiding my power level
>talk to her for a week or so, hook up twice in a few days
>went back to being hermit after that
>wake up today and get a message out of the blue from her
>"i might be pregnant"
havent responded yet but im freaking out
i dont wanna pay child support im too young

If you're too stupid to wear a raincoat, you're stupid enough to have to pay CP.

i wore a condom both times im not a braindead fuck, shes saying she didnt fuck anyone else, and its not like we had a thing so it wouldnt matter

How much of your info does she have? Can you just avoid her and change your number? Also you realize that it could be anyone's kid. She's obviously a slut.

hello rato m

i took her back to my place unfortunately

is this my punishment for being normie wat do

Well that sucks. Tell her you don't believe it's yours bc condoms. Then say either way she needs to go abort it so don't bother you again unless proof you're the father or kid aborted.

hello rato!

You can also lie and say like suicide and alcoholism (stuff that wont really be provable) run in your family so u don't intend to have kids. Or watever other genetic stuff to encourage her to abort

fuck shes gonna bitch to me to pay for it, how much does that shit cost

Make an omlette

Refuse to pay bc it's not yours bc condoms. She needs to prove 1 that she is actually pregnant and 2 that its yours. It's very unlikely that you got her pregnant while using a condom. She might have just missed her period for other reasons or is lying to scam u for money or god knows what else

She most likely isn't pregnant and is overreacting. You both are faggot this isn't your personal blog for every time you get a pregnancy scare

Hello ratto

Close cell account. Be a hermetic hermit for two months. She will abort being inable to find or properly identify you. Resume life after.

You did not fuck her at your own home right?

hello, rato

no chances taken

see

Bitch be playing ya for a fool yo.

Skip town.

Also hello rat

Shut down your social media for a few months. Change phone number. A few months inconvenience is better than lifetime kid mistake. Leave her in a desert where there is no you. She will kill it.

hello rato :3

hello rato :^)

You are a fucking retard. As such have your famly get involved and overwhelm and terrify her. The goal is to send her running. " oh we thought annon would never settle down, with a girl no less." " you guys diddnt meet at the Santeria ritual last june right?" " get the kid checked for down syndrom, runs in the famly." "Well its nice annon decided to find somone without a criminal history" " we isist on baptism while its still in the womb, mistakes were made with annons cousin tim, he has to be summoned to famly gatherings with a dead squirrel now"

Tell her to bring you the receipt of the abortion after she gets it and then you can discuss it
Word it exactly like that so that afterwards you can tell her in said discussion that you haven intention to pay her any money

Chances are she's not pregnant in the first place so won't be able to produce a receipt anyway

Hello rato boy

Hello rato :)

hello rato
man

hello rato. i hate this shit

Hello, R a t o