Is OP of previous thread still here? Interested in continuing?

Is OP of previous thread still here? Interested in continuing?

Other urls found in this thread:

manyvids.com/Video/227295/Rubbing-my-Pussy-on-Daddys-Cock!/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always. I have no experience but I love hearing about it

bump

bump? think I may know her (I know I know, probably just someone else)

Chongs will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

>2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them. We failed), and now China's modernizing and will surpass us.

3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor silly poetry)

11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering.

+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did.

> Devote yourself faithfully to your good masters and mistresses

Ha what's up?
Doubt it where you from?

I actually show up and thread dies?

2nd pic doesn't look like the girl I know, must just be the angle of the 1st pic. MT

cool. so I wanted to ask you before the last thread died...you said it lines up better doggystyle (makes sense), but did she find it a harder fuck thrusting-wise face-to-face?

nop
moar

nice bump

It's a much older photo here's a newer onr, still 4 years old.
Eh, she had to hold her legs up mostly, and getting the height right was the hardest part. Easiest way we found was a couple steeping stools and a bean bag chair lol. Still just much easier doggie style.

:o well damn

how'd you use the stepping stools and beanbag chair? who was on what?

If we can have this thread last about an hour I can post pics of my dogs.

She would lay down on the steeping stools with the beanbag chair on the end for her head.

face-down, or was that when she was face up?

hmm, back to looking like her. 4 years ago she'd have been in the LA area, first name M

When she was face up. Facedown was east just hands and knees and they got the hint after a rub

SAUCE MUH FINE DUDE

Nope sorry

how hard did they fuck her?

I mean, did she get really pounded?

she has a nice body. great shape to her ass, lovely pussy.

Yupp the younger one was slower and less prone to pop out but they both really gave it to her.

Sorry forgot pic

what breeds/mixes were the dogs again? Did you or the dogs fuck her harder?

Oh I got rough with her on ways the dogs couldnt. Gave her a concussion once on accident. They were akita/rot and akita/great pryness.

beautiful shot of her pussy. how often did she fuck them?

Oh, all four of us was about once a month. US and one of them was about once a week. But she used them while I wasn't home too.

how often did she use them when you weren't home?

lol looked up akita/great pyreness and the first thing it said is give them plenty of exercise. guess she did that in a way haha.

Probably twice a week. All in all she was taking on average 3-4 knots a week.

and i'm guessing you have zero photos of this.. so what is the point?

Bahaha! Yeah they had a nice yard to play in and we would rough house with them all the time. They were the happiest dogs on the planet, free pussy, great food, and plenty of playing.

nice. I remember vaguely you mentioned in a previous thread (weeks ago I think) that she started this before you were married, with her own family dog. Can you tell that story again?

I'm not op, op wanted to talk. Obviously this thread isn't for you. I'm sure I don't need to show you how to get out of the thread.

>free pussy
and a beautiful pussy it is too. not sure if they'd prefer it to some canine bitch's or not, but it was available on the regular, so why would they ever complain? haha

She was 12, lost her virginity to the family golden retriever. He got hit by a truck and lost a front leg, she said that didn't slow him down except she would have to help him stay on top of her.

And she knew how to work it, and she loved getting her ass ate out. Only got to fuck her ass a handful of times though.

How long did that go on for?

haha nice. how often did she fuck it? did she keep it up until she married you?
was she loud in sex? either with you or the dogs?

Show us her and the dogs nude

can someone fill me in what the thread was about?
story time about your ex's love for dog fucking?

Until the dog got stolen out of their yard, sometime around when she turned 15, shortly after that they moved and a year later I met here. Got Mikey the akita/rot for her 17th birthday.
She was a dirty talking squirter who would moan, cry, and scream. The perfect sex partner.

Pretty much

shouldn't have been wearing white then
haha

How many brides shouldn't be wearing white though lol. 99.9%.

where are the pics

I know, just joking. Wonder what her family would have thought if they knew she was fucking their dog though haha.

Deleted out of paranoia

On the bright side though, she has a banging body and sounds like a real nympho...so except for the cheating, sounds like you scored.

perfect pussy

Yupp, got a date with a girl I went to high school with tonight. Hoping to score tonight too.

Now imagine that body with a dog on it!

nice

and both dogs would have to be as big or bigger than her weight wise if they were 120+lbs

lol

manyvids.com/Video/227295/Rubbing-my-Pussy-on-Daddys-Cock!/

Her weight was about 120-125.

more like this?

Fuck forgot pic

nice

Keep it alive heading home now will post my dogs..

ok, will try to keep it alive. do you have any pictures of her creampied?

bumping to keep thread alive

bumping

Bump

bump

bump cant wait to hear more of this imaginary story

would be happy to see more pics of the girl when user returns

Uh, thanks post twin.

OK I'm home

nice

any other nudes with face? any creampie pics?

Can i see your feet user

Having problems with the computer hold on.

nice pic tho

Chrome keeps crashing.

that sucks