Estonia is of Tengri not Odin

Estonia is of Tengri not Odin.
Discuss Estonias Tengri heritage.

do you like Estonia
me: yes

canada tier post
yeah and russia is fucking garbage

>Tengri

The original religion of Finnic people was Hinduism. Swedes destroyed our Hindu traditions outside Karelia.

bravo estonia

But the swedes themselves had an indoeuropean religion thus were veryveryvery distantly related to hindus?

>000
Bravo, indeed

Swedes had nothing. They had some maypole and some stories about Odin which they learned from Norwegians.
Swedish culture is not a thing.

Finnic culture had deep roots in the Aryan world of the Eurasian forest-steppe, long before Turks escaped from China.

I don't know what's going on here, but I sure do like Estonia.

>estonia is a country of 1.3 million
>half the residents of the capital, tallinn, are ru*sians

tengri, no doubt

Are you rping for the sake of the thread or did you actually read into your national myth the Kalevala?

>japan is a country of 127 million
>half of them are virgins while foreigners fuck virgin school girls

Kalevala itself is just one piece of the Hindu puzzle.

We have to look at all the Finnic and Ugric cultures as a whole and see a clear pattern of Aryan influence.

Indra~Ilmar(inen)(Baltic Finns)~Inmar(Udmurt)

We are worshippers of Indra. I myself have read the Bhagavad Gita several times and understand it to be based on the same traditions as our own ancestors followed.

Can you call Indra Ukko and do Hinduism without using a vedic word to supplant your own or is that heresy and you will be flying to mumbai soon to get a gf?

Ukko is just another name for Perkele/Perhana who is an older god compared to Indra and known as Parjanya in ancient Sanskrit literature.
Slavic Perun and Baltic Perkuns of course have the same root.

Nice, while im interested into comparative religion I never looked into finnic stuff yet safe for the "ah, they also have the club thunderer archetype". You compare out of historical or religious interest?

I'm just kinda roleplaying to be honest but it actually is true that Finnic religions are rooted in the Indo-Iranian cultural sphere of the 3rd and 2nd milleniums BC, both lexically and conceptually.

When people try to Beijingify Finnic religions with Tengri and shit it triggers me because these Beijingese Turkish influences didn't exist so far west as the Volga in those times. There's no connection.

Original Uralics probably had some weird Shamanic shit but that's not really relevant since Native Americans are a better comparison to it anyway.

Well, all european religions safe for some huntergatherer or basque pockets had at least some influence from the stuff the indians and persians derived their much more laid out traditions from (Vedic hymns were not changed much as the knowledge of them was considered a power you did not wanted to dilute at any cost.)

>Beijinhigifie
Ironically even the han chinese and japs took some early vedic gods or mixed them with their own, see angri in japan and yama in china.
Eurasia was connected to a greater extend at some times so some religious overlap does even get speculated into tengri incorporating some dyaus pita characteristics form assimilated indoeuros.

*agni in japan

Kolmas silmä avautui kun aloin miettimään tarkemmin.

bump

>stk väinämöinen oli oikeasti hanumam

>Hanuman
>He belonged to a tribe called "VANAR", VANMANUSH, residing in a deep forest and not civilized as compared to other communities of their time, but certainly not a monkey as portrayed in various sources.

>Väinä möinen

Oh fugg

>Hanuman on tuulenjumala Vayun poika
>Apinankasvoinen jumala.

We wuz monkeys nd sheet

>Kālá (Sanskrit: काल, IPA: [kɑːˈlə]) (Tamil: காலம்Listeni/ˈ/ kaalam or kaala) is a word used in Sanskrit to mean "time".[1] The Tamil word kaalam refers to duration (an interval) in time.[2] It is also the name of a deity in which sense it is not always distinguishable from kāla meaning "black". It is often used as one of the various names or forms of Yama.

>kāla 2 means "a fixed or right point of time, a space of time, time ... destiny, fate ... death" and has a feminine form (found at the end of compounds) ending in ā, as mentioned in the ṛgveda Prātiśākhya. As a traditional Hindu unit of time, one kālá corresponds to 144 seconds.

>Kalevala
>Kali Yama
>Kuoleman Jumala

kek:DDDDD

That's not what I was taught