Ask a 21 year old English heroin addict who just relapsed after 75 days clean

ask a 21 year old English heroin addict who just relapsed after 75 days clean

why'd you relapse?

what's it like being a dick sucker?

Whats heroin?

basically weed but like twice as intense

75days is like 0,5% of your whole life, fucking kill yourself faggot if you cant stay clean longer than that

ask you what?

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Idiots just can't stick with weed. Stop trying to escape from your problems, you pussy.

Got a text '10/10 light tan stuff fat bags 24/7'

love ya too mate

i dont have any problems....i just like heroin, period. ive got a great job lots of money am educated and have a lot of epople who love me.

anything you want x

Yea keep telling yourself that buddy, I was going to say that I'm proud of you and that I believe you can do better than 75 days but fuck it carry on the way you're going.

Just think about what your mother will be like at your funeral

shes already dead, she died in a fire a few weeks ago.

obviously im addictred, im not trying to same im not addicted...

>she died in a fire
What a great memer

75 days really isn't anything to brag about. I've been sober for 4.5 years. Get back to me when when you hit 6 months. You don't actually want to be sober. You just wanted a little break.

way of the road brother
dont buy another bag while you still have your wits about ya
everyone slips
remember the pain

i wasnt bragging....i did want to quit for good and still do... hence meeting my sponsor first thing in hte morning

Where do you get your dope?

75 days is hard when youre a heroin addict. it isnt a pissing contest

Fucking pussy. Never stop in the first place. Kill yourself.

You won't have a great job and lots of money for long with heroin addiction. You'll be lucky to keep the people who love you. You must already know all of this I imagine? Otherwise, why would you have quit before?

One other question, just how creative does does heroin make you feel?

Sorry to hear that man. Also a 21 year old active junk box. I live in in a town right next to a town in Massachusetts with enough dope to kill the east coast

If your sponsor is any good, he'll tell you the same thing.

You got a text from a dealer. Rather than calling your sponsor or another AA support, you called the dealer. Sounds to me like you don't even believe the 1st Step.

off for good you say? Now where have I heard that before?

holyoke?

What this guy said.

Cocaine over here. I'll never be relieved from it entirely I'm afraid but as long as I don't do it I'm winning. Life is worth the internal struggle.

To all others out there: there's only one important question at the end of the day: did you do it? I know how your addiction is telling you all these lies and excuses to convince yourself that it's okay to use. You'll quit next week, you're worn out from work you deserve little break, just one more night and then it's over, etc. All that bullshit is not important, the only important thing is being able to say at the end of the day: I didn't do it, I resisted.

knock it on the head buddy while you are still young enough to deal with it
ive lost most of my friends to heroin, ive been clean 10 years apart from once or twice (for old times sake)
truthfully that shit will eventually kill you after it turns you into walking scum

did you start with soft shit like cannabis then slowly wanted heavier shit or you started off big?

He started with alcohol like the rest of us most likely.

Listen OP, Im comin back in fuckin 3 days
if that shit aint out of you by then
im fuckin kickin it out of ya

youre saying my future is in danger? im 18 and I chug tequila and vodka like a mafia boss every week, is this bad news?

As long as you mix it with cocaine you've got nothing to worry about buddy!

heroin does fuck all for creativity

Your future maybe, your pussy definitely.

Listen teh Begbie, hes talkin sense kid

how many times have you watched the movie trainspotting?

Dark net and also a dealer 3 for 25

I'm right next Lawrence in Methuen. I used to live in that shit hole as well.

I had childhood friends who completly morphed into these psycho beasts because of heroin. Stealing from their fathers, contacting me to sell their shit, i was lucky and the high was shitty to me, always throw up and feel extremely sick, if not id probably be like them.

Did you regret relapsing right after doing it?

I have a come back that would destroy you but I will remain silent because of your respectful dubs

not creative at all . i know all of this - im going on subutex when the drug services dr signs my script on monday.

>implying it gets harder with time, not the other way around

That annoys me so much.

People all tell me that in the rooms, so you picked up again? You've not understood step 1.

I don't lie to myself, I never tell myself 'Just one'

I just know exactly that the fucks gonig down when I have one.

LSD was actually the first drug I ever took, then Cannabis daily use then cross-addicted to alcohol then mdma pills cocaine mephedrone benzos alcohol now crack & heroin

Subutex is really only effective in getting through the physical withdrawls. But since you only used once, it's not like you're physically addicted, so you don't need Subutex.

Some people (and some doctors) prescribe it for long-term use, but it's bullshit, and doesn't help you stay sober.

You need to get to the root of WHY you use drugs, not merely try mask it by taking a magic pill to treat the addiction.

be careful buddy

he's saying most people's first drug is alcohol

Never.

I am going to download it now, a work colleague recommended it today.

Do youbactuallybtake heroin?

shut the fuck up

take a shit ton of lsd and you will never want to touch heroin again when you look in the mirror at your track marks and realize how low you have slid and your only chance at saving your soul is fucking smoking some dope and chill the fuck out

>I just know exactly that the fucks gonig down when I have one.

Well then this sounds like a step 2 and step 3 problem.

Step 2: the mental insanity preceding the first drink/drug

Step 3: relying on your own will and just saying "fuck it" when the mental insanity becomes too much for you do deal with on your own power.

Don't fuck with the subutex, keep to your schedule. AND DON'T FUCKING MIX IT WITH ANYTHING. One of my closest friends OD'd and died on sub and a mixture of various shit he used to fuck with. (Xanax for one)
If you feel the need make sure you know WHAT you combine it with, and don't tell yourself "just a little won't kill me". Don't mix shit you shouldn't mix.

Not really dude - I feel super nice and content right now. I kind of have a positive outlook. I know what to do to get clean, I just can't get physically addicted again. I'm going to Spain on the 12th August.

>English heroin
I didn't know England refined poppies into heroin

I smoke it yeah

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Do us all a favor you fucking faggot.

If I wanted my come back I'd wipe it off your mums chin

Off for good you say?
Now where have we heard that?

I'm sure there's a handful of small batch producers even in England.

Cuz I enjoy life.

What's the most fucked up shit you've ever done in order to score?

Also how does it feel that you've now gone back to a life of doing fucked up shit in order to score?

I understanding this. Where in uk are you?

Did you like Trainspotting?

It took me about 10 repeats before I saw that it's a raccoon and not a baby.

Whatever you do mate, don't go on methadone. Shits pure evil.

Not OP but I thought that movie was overrated garbage.

I'm getting into Codeine, Fentanyl and Oxy..
should I stop? I love it

>implying

I went on it for 5 days and stopped

Got LOADS of fucking horrible spots and made me feel so unhealthy.

>shots fired

Well then, someone thinks they're special. No one asked you, kiddo

have you ever been heroin addicted? fuck off with bullshit advice.

If you don't see the issue with opiate and opioid addiction you must be completely retarded. You will not get happier, look at ANY addict. Their lives are crashing down. You don't want that, no matter how much you tell yourself that.

who fuckin wouldnt?
You're fuckin yourself over

Actually there is some scientific evidence to suggest that LSD can be an effective treatment for some people for opiate and alcohol addiction.

Soft shit, do you like concentrates like wax?

yeah bro i dosed last weekend...
changed my whole perspective
ive been on methadone for a couple years
im on 5mg bout to jump off and start taking kratom and cbds

Thanks user. Take care of yourself as well

yeah but if a heroin addict just takes " a shit ton of acid" he won't be not addicted anymore the next day

What's like to be on heroine and what's addiction is like?

>weed but like twice as intense
sounds unimpressive.
I tried many drugs, but heroine always scrared me, I've seen what my friends had to face, what they had become on it.

That was not his point. But your consumption of alcohol puts you in the risk zone. Also, you are hurting yourself with those amounts, liver and kidney issues are slowly developing. You can get completely fucked up without moving on to another drug.
Alcohol is not as soft of a drug as international law makes it into.

>75 days is hard when youre a heroin addict.

That's only because heroin addicts are generally bigger pussies than alcoholics or crackheads.

Heroin is not any harder to kick than any other addictive drug...it's all the same psychological addiction.

But people who gravitate towards heroin tend to be super sensitive, and kind of wimpy. The kinds of people who run from their problems, hide from the world, and are scared of life. That's why heroin relpase rates are so high - not because of the substance, but rather because most of the people addicted to the substance don't have what it takes.

Invented by nazis for starters. Huge half life so it stays in your system. Provided on script, so you end up on it for years. Smack rattle is over in a couple of weeks. With meth it takes months, and even when you're long time clean, you can get withdrawal flashbacks (PAWS)

Protip for opiates: drink grapefruit juice up front, it's a potentiator.

If you committed suicide, would you be an heroin?

Same here OP, I'm 24 and recently went through major withdrawals while on holiday. Been back on it for a week, not very much of a dose but still hoping it won't be too bad to kick

it depends on your intention when taking L
you can create any kind of new reality you want
you can fill your pockets with heroin and overdose on a beach in puerto rico
or you can realize there is a better way
its up to you

Ibogaine is currently looking the best. One trip and all addictions are suppressed.

all problems fade away, warm buzz, euphoria, you feel loved and hugged

i actually have not killed myself because i was worried about the OC supply on the other side

This.

Heroin is a drug for the weak. And there is a lot of weakness these days. Don't get me wrong, if you can handle you shit, by all means. But there is no room for weakness. Around me anyways...

Underrated post.

just started using, did a .25g 2 weeks for 2 days
bought .5g's 2 days ago not sure how much i have left, probs .2g's
shit's cash chipping for life.

I really hope this isnt OP
If thats all the excuse you need then you should just go ahead and OD already.

2 weeks ago***

First thread real question, how long have you been doing heroin, what's the relapse like and what's the best ways to help someone who's trying to quit

That such bullshit. I worked on the rigs as a smack head. Best mate was ex army (infantry), also into gear. Went through college and uni on gear. Just as all alkies aren't bums in the park, you get piss head lawyers, doctors, soldiers. Same with gear, high functioning junkies. People don't realise how u check of its around.

>nice job paxman