Rate my friend. I want to fuck her but I'm in the friendzone :(

Rate my friend. I want to fuck her but I'm in the friendzone :(

6/10
Does she have a bf?

Yes. And he is my friend too. We use to go out together.

She looks hotter in that one, actually 7/10.
That sucks, like you both met her and hung out at the same time and he ended up with her?

Maybe you could go for a threesome?

Nah she has been my friend for a long time and we met her bf at a comic event a couple years ago.

Oh man.. I see. Have you ever told her that you're into her or tried to make a move?

I would do it definetly. Sometimes I dream about it.

Courtney Love/10

Yes but she doesn't take me seriously. She thinks I'm joking.

3/10
I hate her face. To many edges.
Reminds me of Bruce Jenner.

lol

OP here. I mean the threesome. I think Im bi and wouldnt mind to slep with him too if that means I can sleep with her.

Well, maybe she's just laughing it off cause she doesn't want the friendship to get awkward. And honestly, if you just want to fuck her, it's probably not ruining the friendship for you either. Do you actually like her? Like would you want a relationship?

Dumbs confirmed

OP likes a Tranny.

Yeah, I figured that's the one you meant to reply to.

Are you in this pic?

4/10 do better

These cuck readings on the cuck chart are off the mother cucking scale!

Too soon

How about u man the fuck up and fight for it and go serious about it and when she doesnt want you FUCKING LEAVE HER ALONE/DUMP HER. There are 100000 other girls out there

>Billions of people on Earth.
Ya, I'd assume around a hundred thousand would be about OP's league.

Not worth the effort/10
Just be more confident in yourself, why would you wanna settle for this hag?

You got friendzoned by a 4/10. Why are you still talking to this bitch?

You're in the "friendzone" because you're a beta cuck.

NOSE/2

Dude, be a fucking man. People don't want to fuck because you're nice. They want to fuck people that are better than them. Be better than that bitch. Become better. Then be a fucking man and make your intentions know. If she rebuffs you, then fuck someone else. Don't be fucking friends with her. Get over her by getting under someone else. Just fucking do it. You friendzoned your fucking self, mate. Be a fucking man.