How the fuck do i stay asleep at night Sup Forums?

how the fuck do i stay asleep at night Sup Forums?

been waking up multiple times at night for the last few weeks

Meditation before you go to sleep. It will calm your mind.

How does one meditate? Don't really believe in that oohm oohm stuff...

im in the same boat user.
Im desperate as fuck, have tried everything.
>keep waking up several times trhu the night
>usually cant sleep more than 6 -interrupter- hours
>feel like thrash all the next day
>rinse, repeat

how long are u awake when u wake up?
how many hours of sleep are u getting at night?
Do u nap during the day?

Take about 50 mg of diphenhydramine (benadryl) before bed.
Or start a melatonin therapy. It regulates your sleep cycle.

got an exam that i'm barely prepared for tomorrow at 8:30. like i'm going to fucking sleep at all tonight. fuck.

You don't have to believe in meditation for it to work, that's the beauty of it.
There is nothing mystical about meditation. It is simply sitting very still for awhile (sitting position is irrelevant for beginners), while slowly breathing with your eyes closed. While you are doing this, you try to 'calm' the mind. Something that anyone can do, regardless of how 'spiritual' you are.
I'm sure you can find some easy steps to meditation if you google it. Its worth looking into anyway.

OP here, In the 7-9 hours I lay in my bed, I wake up around 3-4 times for anything in between 5 minutes to 2 hours, sometimes I just fall asleep behind my desk for an hour

>mfw I start to grow more paranoïde each day
>mfw i contemplate suicider multiple times a day

nigga i'm ADD, my mind doesn't just "calm" because i want it to. i wouldn't have an issue if i could just do that. most nights i stay awake 2 hours trying to "calm my mind" while doing absolutely nothing.

THanks for the advice my Sup Forumsro

Wtf this has to do with anything

The sad thing is, is that Trump / Wiki Leaks / Putin are all working together to dismantle Hillary's candidacy.

They are turning the democrat party in on itself by playing the ignorant Bernie voters against Hillary, just like how they used the racist rednecks in the GOP.

Trump needs to be arrested for this. This is almost reaching the level of a coup.

So that's how I can sleep full nights?

man, I think my situation is worse...

In the 8 hours I lay in bed I wake up from 3 to 10+ times.
>sleeping average 6 hours

Then Im lucky if I can nap 5mnts during the day (my brain wont fall asleep, and if it does, is for just a few minutes)

Ambien?

stop doing meth

benadryl

trazodone

kek same, i have to do alot of physical work and mental work throught the day so that at the end of the day i feel like i could collapse on the spot. that is the only way that helps me besides drugs.

they recommended me that for my insomnia.
Worked the 1st couple of days, then I was back to waking up constantly and started having weird ass vivid dreams.
>tl;dr fuck that shiet

cough heroin thread

all_the_pictures_of_girls_laughing_of_always_everywhere.tiff