"For me the season is about developing more of a parental and surrogate parental side - the sweeter side of...

>"For me the season is about developing more of a parental and surrogate parental side - the sweeter side of Littlefinger comes through, as well," Gillen told EW.

>"I'm off on my travels and laying plans. He's always laying plans, [this is one of his] meticulous and far-reaching plans, geographically and generationally, even"

What sort of plans do you think Littlefinger will have in the coming episodes Sup Forums?

I wonder what the next step in his master plan will be.

Only character left to root for desu, hope he kills dany and becomes king.

He will lead an army on a great plane where he shall kill his foes and varyis which is his bane

if i were him id plan to skin dany and wear her like a fireproof armour over a real armour.

plus i could ride dragons because the stupid things would think im their mother.

he is a little guy

bump

Was getting caught part of Ser Royce's plan?

>His latest interview on EW he said he has a "paternal warmth" for sansa
What does he mean by that?

It doesn't matter, the character and show in general is butchered beyond repair. The fact that he brings up the "sweeter side of littlefinger" proves this

you mean her warmth between her legs?

Book lf is unbelievably too smart, so they dumb him down a lilbit in the show

CHAOS IS A LADDAH

AND HARRENHAL

>jun snu leads an army of wildlings in a desperate attempt to recapture winterfell
>havily outnumbered, wildlings stand little to no chances against well trained bolton army led by the infamous Tweeny Goodman
>a hectic battle ensues
>finally, bolton riders break through wildling lines and start slaughtering them
>all seems lost
>suddenly, a horn blows above the battlefield
>a myriad of knights in shining armors falls onto the boltons
>confused and scared the army scatters
>when the dust settles, a single cowled rider approaches jon and sansa
>he slowly removes his cap
>Lord Commander, I'm Vale

4u

What did she mean by this?

>meticulous and far-reaching plans

let me leave my most valuable asset with deranged rapist in the middle of battlezone.

genius

BRAVO D & D

if anything we need less of the "Baelish Ex Machina" and "Varys Ex Machina" of the books. They basically have le omnipotent spying power that GRRM never bothers explaining because they're le mysterious string pullers.

It's rubbish and I hated it.

kek is that real

Do you think he just naturally does that pose automatically or does he do it on purpose because he knows about Baneposting?
Judging from that smug look, I'd say the latter. He just knows.

Someone post the pose compilation pic

that is a large image

>It's a CIA teleports across half of Westeros episopde.

>implying this isn't aidan's great method-acting prowess at work

>he knows

planes can travel very fast user

this season needs way more CIA, love the scheming cunt

Tell me, why does he wear the watch?

with roose having a sharingan with the power to possess people, littlefinger's mangekyo sharingan enables him to use kamui and thus teleport

Littlefinger will be there once the Boltons get BTFO by Jon Snow and his wildlings + the Knights of the Vale.

>he doesnt know about the time traveller theory

he wants to join his warm daddy parts with Sansa's warm mommy parts

Are we having fun yet?

>Theon teleports from north of Winterfell to Pyke in one episode
>CIA's about to do the same from Runestone to Castle Black

I don't even know what the fuck is going on

What's under CIA's belt? Why does he always protect it?
I'm guessing controls for his time machine

He has a twin

How are people not calling him Mr Pinky behind his back?