Guys, seriously. I dont think im the only one with this problem

Guys, seriously. I dont think im the only one with this problem.

You might know it, after you have sex or youve fapped, theres still small amounts of sperm coming out of your dick. Its fucking annoying, especially when im at work and ive just done a quick fap it runs out up to 30 minutes after the orgasm.

Obviously, its not very comfy since you feel it and its just a weird af feeling, also your underwear gets wet and has stains on it.

Only way to fix it is to go to the toilet 2/3 more times after the orgasm and wipe it off again with toilet paper, which is time consuming and the co workers also notice that im going to the toilet many times.

Is there a way to prevent this shit from happening? Or get all the rest sperm out right after the orgasm?

I cant be the only one.

Stop jacking off at work, you freak?

>fapping
>doing it wrong
seriously, wtf. just think about it for a few minutes and the solution will present itself.

/thread

hey i get this too

Fk off morale fags, as if youre never horny at work.

everyone does, fucking stupid kids on Sup Forums

What I ussualy do is covering the tip of my dick with a little piece of toilet paper

i have the uncanny ability to choose when to jerk off when i'm horny, sorry you're apparently inferior to me in this regard?

dont call me stupid you willy

After you've fapped (we all know you've never had sex)

Wait like 5 minutes (give the spunk time to turn less viscous) and swirl your cock round like a helicopter. The cum will fly out.

Wear diapers, comfy ones at that.

...fucking 4 chan...

I always take the palm of my hand and rub it on the tip of my dick until I urinate, works like a charm

Hahahahaha

You big dummy. Just take a piss after you wank. It blows all the rest of the tagalong jizz outta there.

treat your dick like a tube of toothpaste after you evacuate your baby batter
you wont have to worry about your watery almost-children leaking into your pants
youre welcome

Um, idk how about you guys, but i always squeeze out the last drop of cum of my penis, so i dont have any of these problems. Try it, im sure it will work, and im 100% serious.

Just pee you fucking aspie sperglord

Just take a piss

finally someone with a brain

I need the advise for situations when taking a piss is not possible, cause i cant piss whenever the fuck i want.

listen guy, if you can find time to jack off at work then you can find time to take a goddamn piss you fucking autist

Universally, there is almost always a bathroom within 5 minutes of you, instead of instantly pissing just piss as soon as possible.

Start at the base and slowly apply pressure on the bottom of your dick and then keeping the pressure slowly slide your hand up to the tip. It will squeeze the last drop out.

You need to do kegel excavations user

wrong! Use a mangle.

then it's the toothpaste one. i can't believe, that you have to explain the people how to jerk off here.

Problem is, its not just one squeeze and all good. cause thats exactly what im doing. Theres more cum again 5 minutes later..

same

this, squeeze out like tube of toothpaste

This is the worst part of rubbing out a quick one. Leak for so long then your underwear sticks to the tip of your dick and you gotta rip it away

you need to do that a few times

Just put your finger at the base of the penis, press, and push outward.

Do it a couple of times, get a piece of toiler paper, and you're set.

put some paper in your pants

Pee after you cum.

this

piss
>if you cant piss, drink water
>piss
>profit

Gentle massage the opening of your dick with a finger. Get a straw and slowly insert it down your urethra. Since your dick is about 3 inches long you should have no problem getting that straw all the way down. Make an airtight seal arround the tip of your dick and bow into the straw, hard and fast. After a few mins, proceed to suck the gunk that you dislodged with the straw.

I think you have an infection... Sorry.

I do this

Also just slap a square of tp on the tip after, it gets kinda glued there and just take it off when it's time to piss.
Make sure it sticks or your coworkers will wonder who's leaving their tissue on the ground.

why do you think that? jizz is sticky

This... or a Dyson.

Enjoy your trip to the emergency room.

milk your dick after you jerk off and it'll come out, or simply go take a piss and it'll clear out the tubes. this happens to every guy.

take a piss or gently squeeze out the cum

Well I never had this problem then started getting it after I had sex with a random girl.

Got really bad. My dick was sticking bad to my underwear after ejaculation.

long story short... went to doctor, got tested, antibiotics, all fixed. no more dick ripping off underwear.

me horny, me rub wing wang. you guys are fucking pathetic. have some self control.

Well, I'm still a virgin so unless there is some kind of airborne STD...

me again. the doctor said the infection had spread to my prostate. hence why I was getting the stick cum.

Oh.... you're probably all good then.

Try drinking more water.

Jerk-off more frequently

and trying consuming some probiotics.

you'll be fine.

this

Well everyone thanks for the very high niveau intelectual talk, ill keep it in mind while i shake one off and get paid for it.

>you freak
fuck off nigger you don't belong here

self discipline fool, i regulate my fapping time to strictly before showers. either in the more or before bed.
be an adult, life aint about fapping 24/7

There's also this op
I've only had it work once.... but get pretty close, then flip this on and pray to this semen demon that your problems will be solved.
Hard to leak when you cum twice.

You got your appointment quickly!

i fap ALOT, so i kinda have a rutine now that i always pee after i have fapped.

applying electric stimuli will fix this.
I recommend a taser

Dont listen to this reddit fag..

Fap in the middle of a board-meeting under the deck, then wipe your sticky dick on the picture of bosses family he has on his deck.

Squeeze the tip

as a girl with a penis this is the worst, especially when it soaks through just by getting a boner and then everyone stares.

just get used to it

do this OP

Kek'd at this

Come to my house and shove your dick in my throat so I can suck it dry.

Clamidia bro get checked

I had that

cum, hold it in, then piss it out, cleans the pipes

Urethra misplacement or Hypospadias.

Anyone else get stinging-schocklike pain in the ass or dick like me? How the fuck do I get rid of that

I start under my balls and push the cum up from back there then I go in front of the balls and squeeze like toothpaste. I dot this 2-3 times. Never leak cum.

How long have you owned a ppenisenis, user?

yeah i get that, but only when i piss after having sex

You know you can get testical cancer from that right

This

thats called 'prostatitis'

google it.

Go to a doctor and get your prostate checked...

Confirmed, my boyfriend does this. He swears by it.

Same, But it sticks around for a day up to a week, I need a solution

Hoping for it. Free vasectomy.

Also confirmed solution, he does this as well.

yep: you've got prostatitis.

Sorry, its a bitch and comes in many forms.

Try yoga stretches first, concentrate on 'pelvic floor exercises'

good luck

take a piss after you fap. cleans the pipes right out.

Thanks, first time I've received help on /b..

kys

That's what it is.

Thanks based user I was scared the 2 or 3 times it happened (generally when I fapped too much or when I get a ruined orgasm and take a piss right after.

What profession are you in? Do you have a specific place to "fap run"? Are you wanking it to a coworker?

Also, try just sticking a bit of tissue on your dick. It'll stick, but then you can get rid of it later. Or start a collection.

stick the tip of your dick in fairly hot water. it works every time for me

Pee after

meanie :

this

I don't.

U dense motherfucker.

Do you have a brain behind your stupid face ?

How hard is it to put a fucking piece of kitchen paper around your dick after your fap'ed then remove it later ?

You fking piece of shiet; how do you thing girls cop with being horny or wtv secretion their vagina cat fking put out in their panty ?
Use the same system, use some towel and fucking kill yourself cause you'r no more than an animal that can't fucking google shiet nor think with it's own brain you piece of shit of newfag.

And pls die from some retarded disease like cancer or wtv shiet retard unducated like you that can't do anything right cause you can't use your own brain.

let me rephrase that last sentence drugs are kicking in hard.

>pls kill yourself trash

What I do is after fapping take your index finger and your thumb and squeeze at the end of your penis all the way up. Like squeezing out toothpaste. Try to get as much out and then rap your dick with toilet paper and just leave it until you think it's safe to take off.

Kill yourself, faggot nigger.

OP just put some toilet paper on or around your dick head if you got leak problems. It'll feel weird with it in there but I guess its a quick fix solution for your bitch ass. Bye.

newfag detected

Toni bamanaboni

You freak?

>?

I can relate, that's why I always make sure I have a reasonably strong urge to pee right before fapping, so I can piss the rest out. If anything it cleans out the worst, then you can squeeze out the rest

Jacking off at work is okay, but making a habit of it is not. Just like heroin use.