Can we please stop with this stupid ACT meme...

Can we please stop with this stupid ACT meme? She's given some incredible performances throughout her career (Hard Candy, The East, Juno, etc.), was the third-youngest actress ever nominated for an Oscar, and has stayed true to her indie roots this whole time despite "making it" in Hollywood. There are very few other actresses who can say the same. Give me one legitimate criticism of her acting.

act

It's a meme to trigger waifuists
the only thing I find annoying about her is 'muh feminism', and that's about it. Fuck waifu memes anyway

She can't ACT

That's not an argument. Can you stop being a meming Redditor for two seconds and actually type out a legitimate response?

we are just polite and don't want to say that she's getting uglier every day

act

take a dick

ACT

No need to overreact

You know, when you behave like a child and don't make any substantive arguments, that doesn't make me look bad--it makes you look bad.

>it's a babby's first week on Sup Forums and his waifu is insulted episode

ACT

>take a dick

It's not like she's physically unable to do so, she just has no interest in it.

Who is this young man?

Thicker monobrow than I'll ever manage to grow

But she can't act, she just plays herself.
Juno
>teenage girl
Hard Candy
>man hater
That Lesbo movie
Well you know the rest

DON'T ask her to smile.

carnival rides
trench warfare
sheetrocking

But all those characters were very different from one another. Just because she played a teenage girl in a lot of movies isn't a criticism against her acting ability since all those roles required very different performances. Is DDL a bad actor for playing adult men in a lot of his films?

I think most of the board feels this way.

But the meme-Gods have singled her out for the ACT meme. It's not fair, and it's not "legitimate criticism." It just is. Maybe if it stops being funny, this meme will fade away. Until then...

Lights, camera, ACT

A
C
T

Is Tom Hardy a bad actor for playing a big guy in a lot of his films?

Is CIA a bad actor for you?_______________________________________________________________________?