AHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU
youtube.com/watch?v=2RRY3OVqtwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best musician ever with the worst politician ever...what is this world coming to

nice

>worst politician ever
How?

the madman did it

Trump is not a politician. That's why he's good.

>two rich people meeting
Wow!

SEXIST
RACIST
XENOMORPHOBIC
ISLAMOPHOBIC
WHITE MALE!

wtf i hate trump now

>WHITE
Donny is very obviously orange

>xenomorphobic
kek

Fucking epic hahaha

>New album features Donald Trump and Pitchfork are forced to like it

Shit would be so cash

>literal political newb selects cabinet with ZERO foreign policy knowledge

All politicians are the worst

>tfw too intelligent to like Trump

REEEEE NO KANYE

HE'S FUCKIN RACIST

>not being well-acquainted with the American imperialist project is somehow a bad thing

Hacks like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga stands with Clinton, rap god Kanye stands with Trump.
The right man won.

He's gonna fuck us all over with his stance on climate change.

upvote. these people need to hear le redpill

that last one took it too far.

You mean the dooms day cult? When are the icecaps gonna melt again? 5 years ago or something was it?

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

>Implying his stance matters
It's too late.

I need Trump samples in the next album

And this is why I love Kanye

SJW
CULTURAL MARXIST
KEK
VIRTUE SIGNALLING
BETA MALE
NU MALE
FAGGOT
KEK
FEMININE
FEMINIST
KIKE
KEK
FEMINAZI
KEK
LOW TESTOSTERONE
NIGGER
TRANNY
KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK

Donald Trump is an honorary nigga

Oh yeah, the Obama cabinet currently involved in 7 different wars are truly the masters of foreign policy.

Better than the folks who wanted to put together a global police state because they couldn't bear it getting a couple of degrees hotter in a hundred years.

i love how when trump supporters aren't spewing buzzwords like sjw and cuck they're just deflecting onto other people that had nothing to do with the conversation

fuck drumpf

>a global police state because they couldn't bear it getting a couple of degrees hotter in a hundred years.
>infowars.com

so does kanye actually support trump or is he just clickbaiting as usual?

fuck DRUMPF. my dad voted for him

you know most US cities are on the coast, right?

and trump is a property developer

think about it

sources on some/all of these? genuine question, I always like reading doomsday predictions from the past

>the American imperialist project
>bad

fucking europoor

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Kanye is over

>tfw there's more evidence of a new world order than an anthropogenic climate catastrophe

my love for kanye just grew tenfold

This baka

>claims to have evidence without providing any
is this mindset caused by those diet pills alex jones sells
the same guy who tries to scare people with police state worries but defends cops when they kill people

What did Kanye mean by this?

at least my white friends who worship kanye will be upset

Cnn, nyt, huffpost etc told me

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU

Also doesn't this shit remind you of the synthetic music from Brave New World?
youtube.com/watch?v=2RRY3OVqtwc

So a black musician meeting a white president is now a controversial topic? WTF is wrong with people.

Oh please Hillary was surrounded by famous musicians and it got nation wide coverage. Stop making everything into a race thing or Trump will win his next term.

nice strawman

>best musician ever
This is what pitchfork does to your brain.

when does Trump's new record drop?

trump a real one bruh

the best part is that picture is literally the mindset i was replying to

but keep blindly accusing things of being strawmen

very excited to see how this plays out...

so is Kanye /ourguy/ now?

Actually, the best part is Trump won and you're still a salty bitch.

1 year from now baby boomer whites will be the only people defending Kanye.

>people are still reiterating this strawman shit

Look nigger, media sensationalism aside just about every climate change prediction published in peer reviewd journals had come true. Science does not constitute the hippies you see on the news or the Internet. Read the literature and you'll see there's concrete evidence that human emissions are making a significant dent.

actually it's been more humorous than anything
seeing the "le anti establishment" crowd still support a guy who is appointing cabinet members that are apart of huge corporations, government insiders, etc yet deny that he is the establishment

as well as the fact that they still have no arguments and just continue the same tired "WE WON WE WON xD" tirades they've been doing for the last month

>so ignorant thinks it's not important to know policies when dealing with foreign powers

It's like trying to start a business without knowing how business works. kekekekekekek

Keep filling my libtears cup bro. All of Trump supporters are quite pleased with the cabinet and that rage it brings from the left.

yfw there's no breaks on the accelerationism train

>are there any black people who support me?
>well... there's kanye west, sir
>get him here now
>but, he's mentally ill sir
>doesn't matter
>but sir
>i said it doesn't matter, get him here
>well, ok. he's on drugs so he will probably just stand there with a strangely blank stare
>great

>All of Trump supporters are quite pleased with the cabinet
thats because trump supporters live in the areas of the country with the lowest iq

Nah, Hillary got the minority vote bro.

it's hilarious to see trump supporters flip flop just like him

>Evidence

Because you're retarded inbred hicks. You criticized Hillary for giving a speech to Goldman Sachs but then Trump goes and appoints THE PRESIDENT of Goldman Sachs to NEC director.

You're clueless chumps that can't take Trump's dick out of your mouth.

You could throw away 1970-1990 because they were always on about Global Cooling which turned out to be a cycle.

It is getting warmer based on NASA's research despite the fact there is a cyclical pattern. Our emissions have an impact.

well yeah, they have no sense of foresight for the long term

>All of Trump supporters are quite pleased with the cabinet
I strongly doubt this
>and that rage it brings from the left.
That would be true

The government has a responsibility to it's citizens not the corporations. When a business colludes with Washington it is the politician that's being unethical not the business.

>implying minority = low iq

kek, my statement still stands apparently

not one person aside from maybe elon musk (god help us) in the current cultural hemisphere has any foresight & that's fucking terrifying

We're all equal, that's why all the minorities have such great countries compared to the whites.

hmm... really makes me think

>Hillary answers to Goldman Sachs
NON-ISSUE SHE'S WITH US

>Goldman Sachs answers to Trump
OMG MUH DRAIN THE SWAMP LMAO

>CTRL+F
>argument
>no results

The politician and the business are one and the same in Trump's cabinet. He bypassed lobbyists by giving the CEOS and Presidents of these major corporations the highest positions in Government.

Lmao Asians and Jews have higher IQs than whites and they overwhelmingly voted Hilllary, you dumb pasty monkey.

>implying whites aren't minorities too

wow it just keeps getting better

Did you just admit races have different IQs? Uh racist much? Please go back to stormfront nazi scum.

Jay Z BTFO!
Will he ever recover?

>oh wait sir, there is one other black person who likes you

you're so smart you don't even know those ethnicities are demographically insignificant in national elections

kek doesnt even understand the definition of racism

Have you seen the average IQ of Nepal? You have to have a solid education system for the IQ bump, and America doesn't have that, so you can guess that American asians aren't as intelligent as asian asians. As for the jews, I hope you know by now why they wanted a Hillary president.

>racism
ˈ>reJsJz(ə)m
>noun
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
"theories of racism"
>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

he was asking trump to uncancel world peace :)

the left & right are equally embarrassing right now, one worshiping at the feet of a billionaire as the saviour of the working class & the other side holding a war hawk illuminati shill as a model of good ethics

Yet whites still do much better at any socioeconomic level on tests within the confines of the American education system.
Rly md me thnk

>haha look at me I have no opinion I'm like soooooo above all this lmao *pretends to read stirner*

>a war hawk illuminati shill

You have no room to call anyone embarrassing bro.

latino here
voted for trump