People will unironically defend winter because it's "comfy"

>People will unironically defend winter because it's "comfy"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sklm7EraU_I
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's better than summer, for sure.

At least during winter you don't see mosquitoes and t*rks invading your house.

Only americans have such problems with winter. Streets in Europe are being cleaned so there is no problem for cars and pedestrians

You don't see these things at all in the USA. My insulation is shit and the heater isn't coming on for some reason, so it's like 50 Fahrenheit in here right now. I'd honestly rather have Turks in here than the cold, and believe me, I fucking despise Turks.

this

unless you come from a beta country like scandis you will like summer

That's what you get for being unprepared, you lazy fuck.

>tfw northeast

I want my fucking winter.

just go take a walk in the beach brah

Cars are an inherently devaluing invest that are driven poorly in our country. Winter is great for ice fishing, cross country skiing, cuddling, and sipping coco by the fire.

>50 Fahrenheit

hahahaha how is the fuck is that cold hahahaha nigga just put on a sweater like nigga wrap yourself in a blanket haha

-30 °C weather is actually comfy for a week or so.
Also lol at the western hemisphere betamaxes losing their shit when it gets a bit chilly.

Humans evolved in Africa, man. We're programmed to like warmth and sunshine.

>ice fishing, cross country skiing
Objectively worst form of fishing, and snowsports are a meme
>cuddling, and sipping coco by the fire
Can be done easily and comfortably in livable temperatures

>snowsports are a meme
Nigger

The Over Man enjoys all seasons for what they are.

t. never actually gone skiing

Skiing, snowboarding, etc. have potential to be fun, but are ruined by the lethal levels of autism attached to them

summer would've been nice if it wasn't for the insects desu

I agree with the essence of your post, but I'd like to nuance a bit.

When you're lucky enough to not have to set a single foot outside of your home all day long, and you don't have to worry about the insanely high cost of heating your home to a comfortable temperature, then yes, winter can be very comfy. Otherwise, it's only enjoyable for a very short period while it's still "new". But then it becomes a very shitty fucking season. That being said, the biggest problem is mostly just snow, especially when you have excessive snowfall like we have in eastern Canada. If it's just cold without too much snow, then it's not that big a deal, especially if it doesn't go below -10°C or -15°C (below that it starts getting unpleasant). In fact, I'd much rather have -5°C than 0°C; at least at -5 you don't have to deal with freezing rain, which is insanely unpleasant (much worse than a bit of snow). Also, I myself am a bit of a soft cunt and am extremely weak to heat, so I guess I'd still have to pick too cold over too hot, as well as no sun over too much sun. Furthermore, winter means not having to deal with insects or noisy people, which I very much appreciate. That's one thing that I must admit is incredibly nice about winter: how silent it is (everybody stays indoors, all windows are shut, there's no construction, no lawnmowers or anything like that, and snow absorbs some sound).

Low temperatures aren't so bad if you have heating, the problem with winter is that it is dark and makes you sad.

t. BR who lived abroad

I like skiing and snowshoeing.

t. Vermonter

Joke's on you, I'm equally sad and depressed all year long

I get sad during winter, the weather does something to my mental health

>Alaskans
>Beta

Same here, and the insomnia/always feeling tired affects my physical health. This went away when I lived in NM.

And the summer drive me crazy, I lose all my concentration. Wanna trade?

ah
my seasonal depression

I like the weather. Always cracks me up when burgers and other shitheads lose their shit and close schools when it snows a bit. But summer still is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen atleast here north.

>tfw will never experience snow

It's really different, you can just get a fan or air conditioning, winter sadness is hard to notice and not so easy to solve. Most BRs don't know how real winter works so they don't how serious it can get.

it's currently colder here than in your country

Concur with nuances. Winter's OK for a few days in a heated home, but not for months at a time.

hahahaha what the fuck is winter sadness hahaha nigga just be happy like nigga just watch some nichijou haha

I used to think like that until I got it while living abroad :(

>heater
wow that was really hard

I agree winter is objectively superior to summer

I already traveled to Argentina during a winter season and I just felt comfy all the time

Did you already shut the country down? Any casualties?

How many mass car crashes? Are the schools out already? Just so the little ones don't freeze huh?

Oh my god, shut the fuck up.
I'm so fucking sick of Yurotrash making up bullshit about Americans and the USA and acting so smug.

can't speak for the south, but up here it's business as usual

tfw I'll never be as unwarrantedly smug as a euro

Fuck, I feel sorry for Yugos

get more mad please

>bad infrastructure?

Wew. Just remember McLardass, it's not your fault your country doesn't care for infastructure and your bad drivers.

They don't clear the roads in Russia and it's not Europe.

>not having christmas in summer

>They don't clear the roads in Russia
Oh, really?

Differing strokes desu
I prefer winter here because it's mild. Our summer on the other hand is extreme

My job here is done. Good night Sup Forums!

Stupid faggot.

>It's a fucking leaf.

tfw will never have the unwarranted smugness that canadians have

At least we have fucking roads you fat idiot

Doesn't Americans feel tired of being dumb?

As soon as it snows here they dispatch plows to clear the roads. Right away.

Saying they don't clear the roads in the USA but they do in Russia or Europe is fucking ignorant bullshit shitposting and you know it.

I'm so sick of this board being nothing but trash.

t. American

>American """january"""
In Siberia it would be in november

Don't get me stared on you fucking monkeys and your shitposts.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black here

The only people who defend winter are autistic faggots

Ah ifeed from this buttblastedness. Keep it going you dumb fuck i need more.

That's some salty burger

B-but my dad also likes winter...

Trust a Finn to post trash and not contribute anything.
Finns are the worst people on this entire board after Aussies.

What's with that reasonably warm spot in north Alaska and Canada?

Wew it just gets better. Keep going, i'm listening...

places near a coast are usually warmer

thats the walmart methane bloom

Old Man Winter is the Osama Bin Laden of seasons

Tops fucking heatwaves and hoards of moskitos

>having humid summers and mosquitos
>liking winter

lmao

>not liking warm weather
>living in the fucking woods
smdh

>Our summer on the other hand is extreme
Must be hard with that 30 degree summer down in Sydney, right?

Adelaide actually

Even worse.

I didn't say I hate summer, but it's easier to cope with freezing than with heat
I live in Riga, it's boring during the summer here

Where the fuck do you live in America? SoCal?

Skiing is fun. Skiing on LSD is even better.
T. Texan living in Colorado

>Americans in charge of Winter

You fuckers get an inch of snow and everybody starts crashing their cars and looting for supplies.

Drive according to conditions and get Winter tires. Wear a scarf, gloves, and a toque. Put on an actual coat instead of a windbreaker and a hoodie.

Winter is maximum comfy. Have some hot chocolate. Get comfy under a blanket. Go ice fishing, skating, snowshoeing, skiing, tobogganing, or whatever else. Make snow angels, build a fort. Fuck.

I don't know what I expect from you, though. Your country is filled with literal deserts and swamps, where the Summers are 40°C (or more) PLUS HUMIDITY.

If you can't handle what barely counts as Winter, you're not a white country.

Also...

>Americlaps LITERALLY name their Winter storms, as though they were hurricanes

CANNOT BE FABRICATED.

At least be happy your winter barely lasts for a few weeks.

Looks like normies getting btfo

Comfy to me

Stay perma asspained Zhao St. Pierre

>Live north of Arctic Circle
>Same temperature as Crete

top kek

The weather is hacked by the evil Russians.

Eh. I like it

Not my fault americans can't get their infrastructure right.

t. monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=sklm7EraU_I

Don't pretend that the entire country is the South

Winter is the opposite of comfy. You can't walk places because the sidewalks are shit, the streets become empty, you have to pay 3x as much for power bill. Sking is about the only fun thing to do, I'll take it you've never been fishing because sitting on a frozen lake in -35c is not run

But you can swim in the lake, that's fun. You gotta be creative. Maybe you'll come up with something when you have lived in the cold for millennia. for now your just anglos out of place.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU

So what becomes of hobos in Russia during winter?
a) Are they extremely hardy and survive?
b) Only the weak bums die off?
c) They all die and you get a fresh supply at the start of spring?

Let me guess you're a neet who leaves his house for 1 hour of the week. Sure there's fun things that can be done but summer/fall are infititly more comfy

I know 3 people who slept outside when It was -44c. Lots of layers and avoid the wind

t. freezing nignog

No i pretty much live for winter. Skiing, Ice skating, Swimming, Sauna Going on treks in the forests. Summer is equally good for me since both bring out unique things to the table.

You can do all those things in summer. Plus you're from Finland you wouldn't know what a harsh winter is like

Kek. What have you been smoking leaf? We get constantly -20 to -30 temperatures with horrid wind and some fucking anglo comes to speak out of harsh winters. Please tell me more.

spot on. cold is the quite opposite. """"""""""comfy""""""""" is a shit meme by which autistic nerds manage to justify their loneliness in their rooms in winter. wonder why are there so many threads about this on Sup Forums, even though its full of nerds.

They don't actually sleep outside. There's lots of hidey holes they inhabit wholly illegally

>-20 to -30 C
>Cold
Kek, you should try living in North Dakota or northern Minnesota

why does god of weather hate slavs?