>"She"
>"""""""She""""""
>"""""""SHE""""
TRAPS.ARE.GUYS.

Oxymoron -

ox·y·mo·ron
/ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/
noun: oxymoron; plural noun: oxymorons
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true, Would you suck a girls dick?).

Yeah,if you're attracted to traps you're just gay,since traps are guys who look like girls (barely),and they're usually quite ugly girls.
That's why they're called traps in the first place.

Yeah probably. I've sucked one dick in my hetero sexual life and had my dick sucked by a man once heterosexually. It's not outside of the realm of possibilities for me to suck her penis and maintain being straight.

What the fuck are you talking about? That's a real woman, faggot.

>had my dick sucked by a man once heterosexually.
That literally makes no sense

DON'T REFER TO TRAPS AS "HER".
Refer to them as "it" or "him",since,like I said.

IT'S
T
'
S

A
A

GUY
G
U
Y

topkek

would you suck brandon bielsa's dick?

Dude, think of the feelings of that mentally ill dude, better butcher the language.

No it isn't.
It's a guy that LOOKS barely like a woman.

Refer to:

only a feminine one. not those gay manly dicks that men have.

Well,if you wanna look like a woman in the first place (which is what traps are),you're a tranny. AKA,mentally ill.

You're too hung up on labels. I still only love women. I'm not gay, as I do not like men. I just happen to be okay with cock. I don't wish to have any relationship with a man. If anything I am bisexual. But I didn't like getting my dick sucked by a man. And when I sucked a man's dick, I kinda liked it a little, but not because of the man (my best buddy) but because of the setting (a forest at night)

Refer to: You're a moron making an oxymoron.

Baby, if that's you in the picture, I'd suck your dick till your balls screamed that they are empty!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

this isnt r9k

He was joking...

>girl
>dick

ur an oxy MORON

so you're saying a >sexual< act with someone of the >same sex

I don't think you understand how genders work, user.

Nice tits and ass but barely looks like a woman. Sure.

Face.
Also,traps don't have ass and tits unless they went through plastic surgery and/or they're landwhales.

Man, i've done it all. I love my wife and she's not hung up on labels either. There is only sex and if you enjoy it it's hardly ever a bad thing. Sucking a dick is nice if the setting is right, getting it sucked is usually not bad either. Fucking a guy or getting fucked by one is something that's travels on a very thin line between gross and damn right excellent.

If you've never had an orgasm from being fucked, you're actually missing out on one of the best experiences ever!

Only if you like it. If you are attracted by it and satisfied by it. If someone rapes you do you mystically become gay? It's all about being super comfortable in your skin and not caring what people think. Once you stop caring, you realize that sexuality is a funny thing. I realized I didn't know if I was gay or not because I had never tried it. So I tried it and decided it wasn't really for me. Am I gay?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

>girls dick
>girl
>dick

A real woman with a penis and a vagina is called a hermaphrodite you fucking faggot. A guy who decides he wants tits and long hair is a guy who decided he wanted to do some really faggy things while avoiding coming out of the closet. Get it faggot?

Nope, you're not. But you have gained a valuable experience because you were brave enough to try it. Kudo's for you!

>gay manly dicks that men have
literally fucking burn yourself

I would definately suck a girls dick, and a guys dick.

Also why does Sup Forums hate gays so much? It's sad.

guy or girl, if you look hot/cute and feminine I would love to eat or suck you up.

That sounds hot. Can we get a story

No I don't, but stay mad while I'm sucking the finest bitches dick tonight

Girls don't have dicks.
Guys who look like girls have dicks.

>Finest bitch's dick tonight
Correction: I'm gay and I'm so fucking closeted I have to suck the cock of a guy who barely looks like a girl.

you're sad

OP here

thanks for the laughs guys

It's just obvious insecurity. You would suck a girls dick but not a guys dick? What a retarded double standard. Youre just petrified of labels or being called gay or whatever by big bad Hollywood. God I hate America, what a waste of a life being brainwashed by typical American Christian garbage. Shit hole.

>girl
>Dick

Choose one

I'll be grabbing her firm tits as well. Something a guy doesn't have.

tumblr is your homepage?

Would you suck her dick.? I would in a heartbeat

This is no such thing as a chick with a dick, only dudes with tits.

Now tell me faggot user talking shit. That you wouldn't suck her dick ?

>girls
>dick
You cucklords on here are the most deluded fucking retards in the world no wonder you all dwell on here like fatties on tumblr.
If it has a dick its a boy. END OF. And that makes you gay or at least bi.
Jimmes have been rustled. Kys.

add me on kik if u cross dress kingrahuda

>girl
>dick

pick one

This dude is the stigma of mental disorder

That's a girl user

It's really whatever you want these days. People are more interested in labels than falling in love or getting your prostate massaged by an epic dick. If it makes you feel better getting fucked by a 'girl', so be it. But dont turn around and say O but guys r gross lol! Typical amerifags. Dont lose that dildo up your ass tho, youll be paying off the debt for its removal for the rest of your life!

Lol
Burn

Her name is Nikki pilawa search for her on YouTube.

At least I'm not fuckin deluded.
Penis=man deal with it fag.

I don't think you are correct about this

>sick healthcare burn

If girls with dick real exist I will suck a girl dick. I'm not gay (I really can't fuck a man) but my dream is to suck a delicious girl dick (no traps)