Okay. I need you to help me Sup Forums. My Sister and her son both really like these guys, but I can't stand them...

Okay. I need you to help me Sup Forums. My Sister and her son both really like these guys, but I can't stand them. Their music drives me up the wall. Help me see what they see. What is /good/ about Twenty one pilots?

MY

I don't know what this means.

NAME

IS

pls don't

Still lost on this. Thanks for not helping and just aspousing memes.

a lyric in a song is "my name is blurryface" so i think he's saying that

JONAS

BLURRYFACE

AND

Oh. So are like. The memes good then? Like if my sister was younger than me I could understand why she likes them but she's 36 years old. At least my nephew is 14.

I

Its pop music marketed as "experimental" and "deep". However, its neither...Sorry dude, its just bad music that's popular because of the way that its marketed to make normies feel like they have taste.

CARE

nice samefag

CARE

I don't listen to them myself, but my 15 y/o sister does, and it feels like it's sorta aimed at that age group

WHAT

YOU

Ah. Well. At least I can't say I didn't try to understand it. I normally think my sister has pretty okay taste in music but out of nowhere she ends up liking these guys and it just drove me up a wall.

the answer is that there is nothing good about them. you don't like them and that's fine, just don't tell those two that it's because they're a terrible band.

THINK

WISH

I would, but it's way to late for that. Already had that discussion. But my sister is pretty non- confrontational so it wasn't like a huge fight or anything.