ZACK SNYDER'S "JUSTICE LEAGUE"

Round-up of recent leaks and rumors.

>30,000 years ago, an alliance between Man, the Atlanteans and the Amazons repelled Darkseid's invasion on Earth, and Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, were left behind and divided among the three races.

>Themyscira and Atlantis entered a centuries-long feud that led both to abandon the human race.

>Black Canary was the leader of the human alliance.

>On present day, Batman is attempting to recruit meta-humans to defend Earth in the wake of Superman's death. He and Wonder Woman approach Aquaman, but he declines due to his grievances with both the Amazons and the humans.

>The Flash and Cyborg join Batman's team, and become friends as they're both rookies struggling to control their powers, and the youngest members of the team.

>Lex Luthor's experiments with the Kryptonian scout ship have provided a map to Earth. Steppenwolf then attacks the planet with a horde of parademons to retrieve the Mother Boxes so Apokolips can continue its efforts to subjugate the Universe.

>The Mother Boxes are scattered on Themyscira, Atlantis and with the United States government, and the Justice League races against time to retrieve them before Steppenwolf. Aquaman begrudgingly joins their efforts.

>Cyborg is instrumental to repelling Steppenwolf's offensive as he was rebuilt with Apokoliptian technology from the Mother Box.

>Meanwhile, Superman begins his journey to return to life.

>Darkseid only appears in the prologue and the epilogue.

>The post-apocalyptic future in Batman's visions will be revisited.

>Lois Lane, Perry White, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner James Gordon, Iris West, Mera and Silas Stone have minor roles.

>Willem Dafoe is playing an Atlantean elder privy to the secrets of Darkseid's attack.

S P A M
P
A
M

Sounds shit

>Willem Dafoe
HOW LOW YOU'VE FALLEN, NORMAN!

How did Lex Luthor escape prison?

This HAS to be a step up from him being a crossdressing assassin in Boondock Saints.

>Lois Lane
>minor role
I thought she was the key

Justice League: Flashpoint when?

>Darkseid only appears in the prologue and the epilogue.

Jesus fucking Christ, your cash cow DC villain is barely going to be used in a Justice League movie? So who's the main villain? Steppenwolf? Goddamit DC.

He's rich

she was the key to forced storytelling

maybe this time Snyder learns from his mistakes

>DC trying to stay relevant in a Marvel world

I wish they would give up and try again

>questioning Zack's uncompromising vision
Just you wait, it's gonna be great! Did you know that Jesus used fish as his symbol? And who can talk with fish? AQUAMAN!

I doubt you can be rich enough to buy you out of prison once you abducted someone, threw another person off a roof, blew up the senate and then created a monster that killed Superman and almost destroyed the city.

>Steppenwolf

Mean the musician who did "Magic Carpet Ride"?

>The Mother Boxes are scattered on Themyscira, Atlantis and with the United States government, and the Justice League races against time to retrieve them before Steppenwolf.

lel trying so hard to be the infinity stones plot from the MCU except without setting it up for a decade first, pathetic

No, the book Herman Hesse won a Nobel for.

Sounds good. Can't wait!

Because Thanos is so prevalent in MCU.

>blew up the senate

There's no evidence of that.

>you abducted someone, threw another person off a roof

they're both the same person, and seems to me Los was trespassing on Luthor's property, when she got violent he had to defend himself.

>and then created a monster that killed Superman and almost destroyed the city.

I'm sure Superman can testify to these events

>Superman doesn't resurrect 3 days later after his death in BvS
Fake.

Nobody cares about Thanos though. Darkseid is way more popular.

I'm sure a lot of normies went to google to see who the purple guy at the end of Avengers 1 was.
Nobody did that with Darkseid.

>the nigger is super important

mhmm

go back to 2011 and complain.

That's because all the normies know him from the 90's cartoon already.
Well, the ones old enough to qualify as humans anyway.

What about Superman's mother? He gave the order to abduct her.

They have to push hard because literally no one knows who the hell Cyborg is, and no one has ever cared who he was.
Worst part is that his character is basically a happy guy who just likes doing experiments, and that little character will be gone in JL.

>He gave the order to abduct her.

I'm sorry who gave the order? Who says she even saw or heard them mention luthor?

>maybe this time Snyder learns from his mistakes

Sounds like shit.

The infinity stones were only a prominent part of the story in like what, 2 movies? The rest of the MCU may as well have nothing to do with that particular McGuffin.

>more fucking nightmare sequences
Why.

Where does Turkish airlines fit in all of this

GotG and Thor The Dark World revolved around Infinity Stones, but they played a part in both Avengers films and the first Captain America.

One of their planes was crashed with no survivors. They want to find the people who did it.

Sounds great. But then so did BvS. On paper. I don't know who was more responsible for the screenplay (Terrio or Goyer) but whoever penned that "MARTHA" scene needs to go.

They are the key to all this.

>Sounds great
WHAT PART OF THAT SOUNDS GREAT?

And Age of Ultron.
And will play a part in Doctor Strange.

The mythology of it mostly. I mean they've spent all this time droning on about gods and monsters and shit, it's about time they started SHOWING the damn thing.

>both Avengers films
This includes AoU.
It's going to be a bloody mess.

>Thor The Dark World
>Age of Ultron
Nothing about those movies was memorable in the least. So if they had somehow shoehorned in the infinity stones plot then it was done so extremely poorly and I have no desire to ever revisit those flicks again.

People who like MCU are menchildren who fully embrace their inner child, laugh at funny, entertaining, occasionally serious movies, and move on.

People who like DCEU are menchildren who are ashamed of being menchildren and who have to hide this as much as they can behind maymays like:
>[sophomore] symbolism!
>kino!
>I hate bright colors!
>I hate fun!
>Snyder is so intellectual!
While watching in awe at man in tights beating furry and later them fighting fairy tale gray monster

Snydercucks are easily the most hypocrite, self-hating and despicable fanboi group that ever stuck on Sup Forums. Note that Marvelfags freely admitted that AoU was shit or X-fags admitted that Last Stand was shit. But DCucks?
>NO MY MANCHI- CAPEKINO IS FLAWLESS! CONSPIRACY! MARVELDRONES!
Their whole existence is being based on being menchildren in denial who pretend to be better than other menchildren, when in reality they are the most insecure, childish, impressible and stupid bunch of people here. Yes, they are actually dumber than Marveldrones. And "their" movies are objectively worse.

>Nothing about those movies was memorable in the least
This has zero bearing on what we were talking about. Fact remains you were wrong.
Oh, Civil War brings up the stone in Vision's head too and how he doesn't understand it.

>>Black Canary was the leader of the human alliance.

I liked Last Stand...

No, you didn't, you thought you did, but you know you are wrong.

Nothing about this is appealing. Nothing.

Main villain should've been Starro or Despero.

>Main villain should've been Starro or Despero.

Too bad no one knows how cool they are.

It sounds fucking awesome.

So all we've learned about them so far across every MCU flick (except Guardians which I apprieciate for finally giving some answers) is that they're colorful rocks that spit out energy. Wow, great development!

Yeah, no.

They show you that they exist.
There's two movies lined up to explain what they do, and all about Thanos.

>shifting goalposts this hard
What do you think you're doing?

Sounds about right... fucking terrible.

Why are there so many impatient kids on/tv/?

>Black Canary was the leader of the human alliance.
ah
so that's why she left Arrow

Yes, they are building the world. You know, that thing that DC is incapable to do.

Why are there so many impatient kids blaming BvS for not explaining every sequel hook?

Circumstantial evidence can still convict. Don't be a dunce DC boy

I thought Man of Steel did a pretty good job of it.

>Humans
>30,000 years ago

Yeah we beat Darkseid with sticks and stones

>Batman and WW forming a team before the treat even shows up

Nah man, we wuz kangs n' shiet, we had lasers an' shit until white man fucked it up.
Or was that what happened in Marvel?

There aren't. People are pissed off with how badly they handled the sequel hooks. Didn't follow that...?

The human alliance was 30,000 years ago.
They beat him with Atlanteans, Amazons and probably The Rock as Black Adam

It seems like they're milking the ancient astronauts theory again.

people are blaming the movie for not basing itself on logic

>Batman using preptime

>Yeah we beat Darkseid with sticks and >you are no closer than the Babylonians with their swords and fire sticks!

>maniac homical man with trust issues who spent a movie wanting to kill man from space suddenly seeking super powerful stranger to help him fight nothing since there's no treat

BUT HIS MOTHER'S NAME WAS MAAAARRTHAAA!

>Matrtha
>I've got a feeling
That's it, it was in the shitty film.

This is going to be epic!

"ding ding ding ding"

Yes, the sheer levels of shit will make a few new memes, maybe we'll get some Martha tier stupidity after cavemen fight off alien gods.

So why does he trust the member of the JL?
For all he knows, WW is a superpowered female from a place he never even heard of. She could be trying to enslave the world.
Same with the Flash, he might be human but his powers can be very dangerous.

Yeah, that wank too.

Nah man it's cool, Martha.

>this has been never refuted

hence, my point

I meant that's why the character left arrow
she was probably embargoed the same way deadshot was for Suicide Squad

I dunno. The BvS bashing has gotten so ridiculous that it's hard to tell the difference anymore. I mean, the film was heavily flawed, no question about it, but I've heard enough criticisms/praises that border on fanfiction that it's impossible to take anything people say about it seriously.

Wonder Woman's Mother is Hipolyta Martha Godlytits, Flash's mother was called El Mathre.

Its really simple. BvS was a heaving pile of shit.

Cyborg's dog is called Marty
Aquaman's niece is called Mar-thah
Green Lantern's favorite Godzilla villain in Mothra

She's on Legends of Tomorrow. They call her White Canary though.

That's because no one cares about Darkseid

The big problem will be that Darkseid transitions to O-Martha Where Art Thou.

A good tip is not to follow the consensus of Sup Forums, you fucking autist. Regardless of whether you agree with it or not

All I'm hoping is Affleck can stop this fucking hack from ruining this franchise any more than he already has.

How? He's just an actor in this one, isn't he?

>30,000 years ago
>woman is the leader of humanity

He'll be the main antagonist in JL Part Two you retarded faggot

WE WUZ ADVANCED AND SHIT

He also became an executive producer last week. The train can't stop now, so WB is making sure Snyder doesn't go crazy during production and they can at least make $1 billion before Star Wars 8 drops 3 weeks after.

>at least make $1 billion
Dreamers of the day, amirite?

And Jesus fasts for 40 days and 40 nights. You know who else is fast? THE FLASH!

OOOOOOWWWW SHIT SON! And you know how Mary was Jesus' mother? And how Joseph was a carpenter? Where does a carpenter keep his tools? A box? Mother... box?