What do these two men have in common?

What do these two men have in common?

THEY'RE BOTH PEDOPHILE RAPISTS

no wait, that's just the Donald

They both know OP is a faggot.

They both think they're winners, but ultimately they're huuuuge losers.

hey look knob polisher is back
hey knobbie got any proof?

tell that to Tyson kid

whats the matter knobbie?

don't run away knobbie

sure.

Jeff Epstein is in prison for the proven sex crimes against minors. These same victims and other witnesses besides continue to claim Trump is a rapist, even 20 years later. Epstein plead the fifth to Trump's involvement, but the EVIDENCE mounted against Trump is pretty damning.

Nobody on Sup Forums can convict him of course, but any idiot can see the evidence and decide for themselves.

High doses of meme magic.

why you no proof knobbie?

I do agree with you. you're a nobody on Sup Forums

they've both consumed human flesh?

retardation.

we're all nobodies here, welcome newfriend

Do you think you're in a courtroom or something?

This was EVIDENCE during a trial, but nobody points to a single thing and says "THAT'S PROOF!" unless they're as stupid as you seem to be.

multiple women claiming he raped them isn't proof enough? Or the fact that Epstein had to plead the 5'th?

he didn't convict Trump tho

They both participated in WWE storylines

knobbie, I thought you left me.
ready to man up and show that proof?

>knobbie
is Trump hiring Brits to do his shilling? How bizarre

the mans still walking and its not news. so there.
you think Hillary would jump on this. wonder why she doesn't?
she's smarter than you are.

HIV Positive

lol
>this
Tyson would knock your teeth into your skull. Then go home to his mansion, and fuck whatever woman he sees fit at the time. People think their opinion matters just because the internet is a venue to voice it.

you're one fucked up little man.
story has it he was Jeffery's knob polisher.
that's how he knows so much.

Dude I'm relatively informed about this story, but even I can't make out wtf you posted there, dude.

you know as well as anyone else that there won't be "proof" until after a possible trial. That being said, multiple news agencies (CNN, NPR, BBC) carried the story that not only are there now four women with similar claims, but at least one Jane Doe (ofc) will be bringing a suit against the Donald and she's got a lawyer. Granted, I can't imagine a lawyer who wouldn't take the case with the size of the $$ potentially involved.

They're both more successful than anyone ITT

Spotted the cuck

>trump
>billionaire
>loser

How autistic are you?

then why is he still walking?
let alone running for president?

They are both icons of the 1980s

I believe that is the most succinct answer possible.

what you are looking at is knobbies "proof".
Hillary could smear him, why is she silent?

they probably know each other.

Rapist for president is still better than hillary.

Fuck a dead nigger would be better than hillary.

HOLY FUCK OBAMA WOULD BE BETTER THAN HILLARY.

Trump is not a billionaire, dumbass

His stated net worth is dependent on his temporary emotional state towards his own last name, that's not something he can actually withdraw from.

Trump SQUANDERED his inheritence, and only retards don't know this by now. Trump is a poor swindler that makes money by convincing people he's richer than he actually is.
>worked on you, chump

It's embarrassing for the Clintons, obviously, but I certainly don't give a fuck about that.

You're PROJECTING, you stupid shill whore

DONALD TRUMP IS A PEDOPHILE RAPIST

Kek you don't know jack shit about what youre talking about

sound like a politician we know. right hilldawg

>I can't make it out
it's clearly excerpts from Epstein's little black book

Anyone with eyes can see the multiple notes about Trump.

And Tyson probably wouldn't even do that. He could, for sure, but he's a hella nice dude now.

lol

Yeah, I should have known better than to try and be reasonable and fact based on Sup Forums

because I don't think the case has been filed yet. Typically a cogent lawyer will try and wait to see if publicizing the allegations will draw forth further accusers who could be made into possible defendants.

Hillary won't touch it until it's basically fact. To do anything else would be retarded. They haven't even filed suit yet, come on.

$4.5 billion last the tax man checked. So unless you are stupid he is a billionaire.

at least i'm talking about SOMETHING

quit wasting time, faggot

knobbie, keep it going dude.
let it out. who touched you?
your dad? a teacher maybe?

>IRS currently investigating these claims and others over a massive 10 year fraud suit
fuck off, moron

I bet you scammed by internet popups

Impotence ? And mutilation of their faces

so you do have a brain.
you fucking with powerful people who would just like to see this go away quietly.
and I'm going to tell them where they can find you.

Donald Trump touched a lot of kids, but I was safely far away at the time

Looking to relate to someone?

knobbie has a friend.

you're fucking pathetic

keep licking that boot you stupid little shit, nobody's afraid of you

avoiding the subject. psychologist would take that as a yes.
sorry knobbie.

who's licking boot. not my problem.
you on the other hand. I hate liars.
you should be afraid. I'm always watching.

nah, I've just heard of the story. Shit's nothing more than rumor and hearsay until they actually file a suit. Again, likely why it's only really been a half-rate time filler for the news stations that carried the story.

I know for a fact that Donald Trump would offer 17 year old girls modeling contracts on the condition that the had sex with him when they turned 18. I also know he waited until they were 18 to do anything, but pressured them when they were younger. Sleazy? Yes. Illegal? No.

Also as far as I can tell he always gave them contracts and only gave better ones if they had sex with him. So he at least was always on the sleazy side but not actually the sleaziest he could have been.

Can't blame him. Won't vote for him but it's nothing compared to scandals of other people. Clinton is much worse in my eyes.

>what are statutes of limitations

mentally handicapped?

>cuck
Cuck spotted

you don't understand the legal system.

and you are?

pretty sure this is samefag

unless there are a cadre of people nuts enough to actually believe this shit before any sort of trial.

Both heavy weight hitters in their own realms.
Opponents get rekt

stop asking for reason!!! It's too high a burden!!

I really dont believe tyson raped that girl,
he seems like the kind of person that would admit to that sort of thing.

Buddy I'm voting for clinton. I'm just not dumb enough to believe anything I see on the internet. If it's a real thing we'll see, otherwise diving headfirst onto the TRUMP RAPES KIDS bandwagon is as stupid as the Donald is self-agrandizing

Ayy lmao

both are not white

I know for a fact that when superman and batman fought the tin foil hat that makes you not see dead people slipped a bit.

If you do not provide proof you should at least post all your information so that if you are slandering him he can sue you and i can butter my pop corn with your tears.

I have a feeling that if he wins the authorities are going to be hunting people that made false accusations down like dogs and god help you if you were paid by Hillary sanders or other groups you will probably sniff lead paint in a camp before you know it.

I wish trump would win. Hopefully it will pave the way for an even more right win president.

that would be knobbie. he's been spewing it all night.
I just like fucking with him.
the truth is anyone can be accused. anyone can be sued. and anyone can blow it out of proportion.
from what I have heard this affects a lot of powerful people. sort of like Heidi Fleiss.
personally I would stay out of it but some have made it their mission.

>trump likes loli
really now?
how young were they?

so bullshit then.

Explain your pic or go fuck yourself

13-14

I asked what these two men have in common. Not what their sexual preferences are.

Now do as your told and answer the question you gang of virgins.

disregard, I suck cocks,
Jane Doe was 14

>some have made it their mission.
I can see that now, lol

All I see is some stupid whore who thought she was going to have a free meal ticket the rest of her life, for doing nothing hard/exceptional/productive. She got played and now she cwying.

They're both male. Aaaand that's about it.

They'd both like to Fuck Shrillary, but for different reasons.

It does not matter what you do or don't believe, it was proved in an examination that the girl was raped, and he is a rapist.