You smirk you lose

You smirk you lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe she is a fucking wondefull woman. Why you hating on single mothers, mr. basement-viring?

Updoot

Not gonna continu that saved game everybody want to start from the beginning not halfway through the game jesus

>Posting a responsible vagina taking care of her child.
Smirking as he has no life.

Yeah, spoken like a true loser in life. How long since you have seen the sun?

>calling someone a loser because they don't want to raise some probable criminal's kid
damn, 5 posts in and I lost

>everybody want to start from the beginning
- Press start
- Loading boyfriend
= WTF! Why is this guy a fat fucking slob without education and any potencial?

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ

>some probable criminal's kid
He aint black

"Hey guys! Listen okay so... I fucked up... I got with a guy who was very cute... but nonetheless very unstable as a long term partner. We fucked left and right up and down and golly I actually ended up becoming pregnant! Well surprise surprise the guy ended up leaving my ass :( So I'm looking for a new man. I need a man who will offer me financial and child rearing stability. Oh! I'm also not going to have sex with you long until we're married! So basically its as if you never got to enjoy the pleasures of sex but get to have all the burdens that come with it while I am relieved of them!"

Cunt.

damn
fuckin writer up in here
well done

kids got blue eyes
>Meh notbad/10

lost

/thread

I smirked

sorry, can't stop laughing

Moby Dick roleplay enthusiast seeks Queequeq player

>"Hey guys! Listen okay so... I fucked up... I got with a guy who was very cute...
=normal
>but nonetheless very unstable as a long term partner.
how the fuck would you know. people change.
>We fucked left and right up and down and golly I actually ended up becoming pregnant!
Spoken like a true virgin who have never had any luck with the vaginas.
>Well surprise surprise the guy ended up leaving my ass
Shit happen. Just like your mother had you.
>I need a man who will offer me financial and child rearing stability.
No, she never wrote that. Shes looking for a partner. Ceep your virgin mindset out of this.

Ding ding ding! is a loser faggot who never have had any real life exp. Enjoy your own hand, faggot.

Spot the virgin

win

Sure kid you probably eat 9 month old leftover pussy. Keep up the good work lol

2016 Redditchan at its finest. Fuck you.

Found the virgin

avortment is not an option in USA. Even if you're 15

stahp

How many years have you been a white knight in your mom's basement, you faggot? Tinder is an app for scoring a quick fuck, nothing else. Dumb cunts who use it to find "a long term meaningful relationship", "just friends", cheat on their spouses or put up nothing but group photos with no means to identify them, like you can go drink hydrofluoric acid for all I care.

dude, you are a whore apolagist on a user messageboard..you aren't getting any points with anyone here fag lover

lost

Hahaha, your rose colored glasses are amazing.
>Takes a pic with baby for dating site
>No sex until you are legally financially bound to me.

Yeah dude, you go ahead and put your foot in that bear trap the smart people in your life will just cringe and try not to look.

#NOPUSSYEVER #NEVERHADPUSSY #PUSSY

U 2 noob kek XD

>4 gold has been added to your account

REEEEEEEEEEEE NORMALFAG SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

is this a you cringe you lose thread?

これわベイトですか?

>look guys I'm hashtagging the Sup Forums.

The bait was tasty, thanks.

You're righy, I've never had pussy before. I'm a woman.

Lost

>これわ
Nice try, weeb.

Fucking gross

You said it, sister

Yes, I've realized my mistake.

Faggot

Hey Faggot,
My name is John, and I hate you. You are a fat, retarded, no-life who spends every second of your day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You're a faggot who should just kill himself. Thanks for listening.

she's gonna get tons of guys and she'll get to choose cus she's pretty and desperate guys are desperate.

here -> Nope, eat normal fresh pussy. Not like your plastic dumwin in your lonely life.
Fuck me? yes. Fuck you? nobody does. Sadface.jpg.
herpdnt
Signed playing with own dick until death
0...cant understand the rest og your reply since you write worse english than me (and i'm retarded).
t. virgin4evah

Looks to young to be 18, but if I get smexz in the end I am in. Baldness is not an issue for me.

Why the smirk? She seems chill, I'd OP smirking to rationalize that because a girl of her caliber would never have sex with her and has to bring her down by any means necessary ? I think so

Please tell me this is just some weak bait. Fuck that used up cunt and her white trash baby.

I've had dick and I'm a man....

saying the guy who spent 1H to write his shit.

Checked
Truly, the repeating digits never lie.

>implying white people don't shoot up schools

sooooooo youre also a single mother looking to find a man to support you and your bastard child?

>t. loser man without any future.
#loservirgin

she's only 18, with a kid for starters, so that's already kinda red flagish, second she's on tinder, she just wants some guy to take care of her and baby rather than take responsibility for herself on child, third, I bet you anything she has no job and goes to community college fucking every guy in sight, while the aging and parents take care of the baby all day and night.

逝ってよし

LOL white kids account for 2% of overall gun violence annually in the United States, nice try nigger lover.

found the single mother

Lost

>boxhead
>"Not bad"

>she just wants some guy to take care of her and baby rather than take responsibility for herself on child
No, she wants a boyfriend. How much drugs did your mother do when she was prego. with you?
Ans. LOADS!

Confirmed

Obligatory: Tits or gtfo

Someone obviously cant spot pasta

Yeah! Who doesn't want all the fun of raising another man's kid without the hassle of having to have sex!

Sign me the fuck up!

Nobody wants your support, creepy guy.

LOL you're obviously too sensitive for this website, your meltdown is evidence of that.

Trolling or not, off yourself, this is some top cringe

Everybody know's that not what tinder is for, She's on TINDER, the one dating app that's only for hookups, hence why you get a twitter's worth of words to describe yourself.

I prefer Pizza. with lot of cheese.

What fag looks for women 88 miles away

Not even using it as a meme, you seem a small step away from being a literal cuck.

my girlfriend does so try harder, single mother

Many fell for the bait. I will not be one of them.

Bragging about having a girlfriend to strangers online, yeah you're gonna die alone fam.

The fuck is avortment?

I'd bet a lot of money that this IS Mara who posted this.
props to Mara for not having a niglet, +1

I'm with a girl who has a kid from a previous relationship, I don't pay a dime more then I was before, less actually since rent is better without needing extra whole bedrooms and shit for roommates he's only 3 so yeah.

Kek, spot on user.

britfag detected
>had any luck on fab?

hand*

God damn this thread is shit.

Lets see pics of your fat ass girlfriend.

Guy I mean

one of the shittest posts i've read in over 15 years online. you total cunt

>a twitter's worth of words

Sounds like you have a woman who can support herself unlike the girl in OP's pic

No, she is on Tinder looking to ransom that pussy for a marriage.
>"We are not having sex outside of marriage".

abortion

never in my life have i seen someone as delusional as this

How do you know the girl in the OPs pic can't take care of herself?

you couldn't find a guy without a kid?

Obligatory TITS or GTFO.