So is trailer park boys worth watching ?

So is trailer park boys worth watching ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXHTF7RLnyY
youtube.com/watch?v=omL7GAQysWg
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3520169/Trailer-Park-Boys-Mike-Bubbles-Smith-arrested-domestic-battery-allegedly-choking-woman-iconic-Hollywood-hotel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frig off rick!

Probably not.

reference ?

Yes

Everyone says so., but I couldn't get into it . I do recommend Strangers with Candy (amy sedaris,steven Colbert) or Always Sunny in Philadelphia

absolutely yes. i was super skeptical of it going in because it seemed really cheap and kind of one-note.

But holy shit it ended up being so funny, and rick is by far the funniest part.

depends on whatcha like know what I mean

fuck off randy

Yes! The first 7 seasons are absolutely amazing. The show looks completely unscripted and is hilarious. Season's afterwards appear far too scripted and although the humour is still good, the delivery of the jokes isn't as good. Arguably one of my top 5 favorite shows all time

Does the Tin Man have a sheet metal cock? you're fucking right it's worth watching!

i have watched through sunny great fucking show

yes, i put it off for 12 years. i hated scripted comedy/drama at the time, but writing has come a long way. trailer park boys is worth it IMO. really funny.

Knock knock, user.

Yes, it is worth watching, but I would recommend you try to watch a couple of episodes before deciding, try to get to know the characters.
Also smoke some dope and drink some fucking whiskey, bud.

yes, loses most of its steam toward the end though. the last regular season they were really reaching, haven't seen the show since they released a new season. figured it was just a cash grab since they'd already bled the show dry way earlier.

whose there ?

If you don't watch it you're sticking your head in the shit-sand, waiting for the shit-storm to hit ya. Best bet is to wash the shit out of your eyes and get ahead of the shit-line.

I'm not great at shit-analogies

be sure to watch the prequel where they are pet hitmen

well shit im gonna binge it thanks Sup Forumsoys

FUCK OFF!!

yeess!

Honestly one of the best shows ever made. It's lost a little steam lately, but it's still great. The first few seasons are epic. Just skip the pilot, it's weird as fuck and doesn't really have much to do with the actual show.

It's no big deal

only the first about 6 to 7 seasons its shit after that

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY ITS FACKIN REVEEN AND PATRICK SWAYZE

Yes, you mustard tiger.

is it black and white because i think i have watched that but i was pretty high

seriously? you haven't seen it yet?!
you're in for some good shit op watch that shit

Frig off, Barb!! And your scalloped potatoes are FUCKED!! I'd rather eat 9 cans of ravioli.

The people on the show are dumb as shit. But it's not that bad of a show as long as your not annoyed by people's stupidity.

so there is ten seasons is the show still going ?

youtube.com/watch?v=TXHTF7RLnyY

no if it isnt actual stupidity but portraying stupidity

How bad did Bubs get fucked over that bullshit where they said he smacked some bitch and that dumb cunt Lucy quit?

You boys wanna buy some trout?

this guy smacked someone ?

No. And the girl even told the cops so, but they went all apeshit because reasons.

RAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=omL7GAQysWg

i think thats it

Of to a great start ricky is wrestling some kid called gordon over ciggarets and fifteen bucks laughed my ass of.

yea i have seen that but probably gonna rewatched it

What's that?

>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3520169/Trailer-Park-Boys-Mike-Bubbles-Smith-arrested-domestic-battery-allegedly-choking-woman-iconic-Hollywood-hotel.html

It is my go to when im drinking at home

Ricky lighter checking in!

If you, or anyone wants to watch Trailer Park Boys I highly recommend
skipping the pilot episode. It's THE lamest episode in the entire series
and has notoriously put off a lot of people from watching it because of the
way it drags on. My friend had to almost beg me to give it a second chance
cause I just couldn't after the pilot and you know what, it was friggin worth it.

You could go as far as actually skipping the first season if you want to since
they are much more better at being in character in the later seasons and then
return to it once you've finished.

fuck off Randy

well im gonna roll one and then pour one

One day you wake up in a shed thinking where the fuck did my parents go?

What the fuck are you on? I fucking loved the first season

literally only show worth watching

The first season was great it's just every season afterwards the actors are better at being their characters

another one i have heard good thinks about is rick and morty

Yeah I guess that's true. If OP skips the first season though or atleast the first episode, he won't know who Cyrus is until he's brought back later on in the show

it seems like trailer park boys is a hit or miss for a lot of people, personally i think it is a good show but the newer seasons arent as good

that is true.

Hey OP, Cyrus is a dick. Stay away from him.

Problem solved. Enjoy TPB, booze and dope.

op here do the movies hold up because theres a shitton of those and how much they affect the storyline

the safety is always off dude

Watch the show first. I didn't think they were quit as good, personally. And no they do not affect the story very much if at all

Its sort of like reno 911 in humor so if you like that youll like tpb

Told me he loved me once. Fuckin' prick.

They're all good, most are later on in the show. It's confusing how they affect their story, I've contemplated starting a discussion on the tpb canon

When shit like pic related pops up...

Massive shit storm incoming.

op bailing on theard and starting to binge general trailer park boys threard go

yes

2 smokes let's go.

Watch this first, OP. Way funnier than Trailer Park Boys, and all the episodes are on YouTube.

Idk why the image didn't post with it

/thread

Been watching since season 2 way back when. In my opinion season 5 was their peak.

long time kenny fan

Not to mention bubbles isn't really even a character in season 1

First 4-5 seasons are best.

It's vulgar and it makes fun of some situations that would be just awful in real life, but it has the classic elements of drama. In the end, the good guys are kind of bad and the bad guys are kind of good, and neither side ever gets the last final total victory. At the end of every season a different bunch goes to jail.

Except Cyrus. Cyrus always loses. But it's OK because Cyrus is a dick.

Watch what? you dumbass.

I watched the first episode a few years back and haaaateed it.

recently I saw it on Netflix and decided to give it another shot. Im on season 5 now, its pretty good. Its like a weird combination of The Office and Its Always Sunny except before those 2 existed

kenny vs spenny

whats that song that is always playing out of his car? its so ridiculous