youtube.com/watch?v=Vx4Z22pKakI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cuckly

>BTFO by Julio Jones

>Trucked by C-Gay Anderson

>Lost Superbowl to the worst quarterback in the league

Top fucking kek no.

Gronk is the ultimate Chad.

If I had a choice between nuking Kuwait and the UK. I would choose the UK 10 times out of 10.

Kuechly seems like the kind of guy who bullied nerds out in the open. a real Chad makes everyone think he's a good guy and then gives you purple nurples in the bathroom when no one's looking.

you couldn't nuke a shite down the toilet ya poofy wee american shite.

don't ever talk back to me again or i'll put you in the fucking ground

I'm a Patriots fan but I wish he wasn't such a chad, makes it hard to root for them. Like this is the type of dude that stole your girlfriend on prom night and sent you a pick of her sucking his dick just because he could.

Jay Cutler seems the least chad-like quarterback.

If I had a choice of blowing myself in the US and UK, I would choose the UK 7/7

JJ Watt is built like the ultimate chad but he seems to good natured for it

>you couldn't nuke a shite down the toilet

that reminds me, i needa go get some more yogurt

Richie Incognito

>tfw no gf
teach me how to blow myself

because he has a funny last name, so the Chads in his high school probably called him cutlet.

>ITT lame ass autists still upset they were losers in high school

If any of us were popular in high school we wouldn't be here

>tall
>handsome
>athletic
>married a supermodel
>everyone either hates him or worships him
tom brady is the living embodiment of being a chad

Americans won't get this joke

I became a loser around the age of 20 to present

Just have a big dick bro ez

Not all, but 9/11 won't

Jay Cutler was the stoic guy that always skipped class and smoked cigarettes and only hung out with his 9/10 gf.

brian cushing is the ultimate Chad, did you see him on Hard Knocks last year?

I dont know but a lot of girls seem to have a thing for him for some reason here in NC. My teller has his photo of him plastered on the reception desk.

Jesus what a faggot he outweighs blue by like 40 pounds. Too bad he can't do that shit in game

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx4Z22pKakI

america is literally the only country to use nuclear bombs on another country

it was also something of an open secret in NJ when he was in school that he did roids. Allegedly.

no just a bbc loving cuck

>used the most dangerous weapon ever built just to prove a point
>twice

Alpha as fuck

A real chad either is bad or good, not two faced.
>inb4 there are no good chads
Don't be bitter, there are many nice Chads like John Cena or Curtis Granderson

>Curtis Granderson
>a Chad

ha u almost got me there

Watt?

just because someone is a jock doesn't mean they're a Chad.

Nick Foles

That nigga is anti-chad

Saved a lot of lives tbqh. Both American and Japanese

the ultimate chad has to be a quarterback. thats like number 1 on the list.

desu id say brady quinn or something.

>Black, but handsome, well spoken and intelligent
>Rich as fuck professional athlete
>Successful on both New York teams
How is he not?

>wife makes more than him

Lol.

No this guy is

I fought back against a chad qb who was bullying me in high school. He had me up against a locker and I started kicking/kneeing him until he let me go.

Then one of his buddies sucker punched me and knocked me out. I came to covered in bruises/welts and soaking wet, it was later explained to me that they kicked the shit out of me when I was down and then took turns pissing on me.

Aaaaand now you're here so even though you thought "my life couldn't get any worse" you were wrong!

>least chad-like quarterback
>Not Eli "Slingblade" Manning

What are you doing?

gronk is too dumb to be a chad. chads aren't that dumb.

Kuechly is literally the nicest guy on the team. Everyone who knows him calls him a choirboy, if you want a Chad on the Panthers, go with Olsen, Newton, or Jonathan Stewart

I've always been jealous of people in situations like this. If someone throws a punch, you're allowed to claim anything you did after was in the name of self-defense, at least when you're younger. No one threw punches at our school because we were all white and knew this fact :(

this

why aren't we throwing around the obvious options like Junior Gallette and Johnny Manlet?

>chads
>smart

Gronk is the good natured Chad. Jokes around with you and friendly to everyone. Sometimes gives you noogies "ironically"

>>Trucked by C-Gay Anderson

Legit lucky nobody remembers this lmao. How does one team get embarrassed so hard in the Owl?

Gronk seems like a total bro. I want to drink beer with him and smash shit with hammers.

Kuechly is known around the league for being relatively quiet and friendly off the field though.