Is this map accurate?

Is this map accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNDKEfeIQzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know, I'm not 100% sure about Portugal.

According to it Moldovans are white lol

This is a serious thread, no reddits

>southern italy

Too blue.

Turks are slightly whiter than Italians.

>he's mad

Is that anecdotal or based on DNA aggregates?

Greeks are whites to Evan thou they have nigger attitude.

So Mustafa Kemal was whiter than Napoleon?

Why this weird separation in Croatia ? I'd just paint everything west of Turkey in blue t b h

>Kemal
>Turk

He was Greek

Moldavians are basically Romanians.
Crimea: Russians+Ukrainians+Belarussians are 82% of population so why different color?
Novaya Zemlya is pretty white - nigers and arabs can't survive there for sure

The bottom two weren't colored blue by accident

Moldavia wasn't occupied by the ottomans for the same length of time

is the second guy from the left, on the top row, white in your country? be honest, no offence either way

he has brown eyes by the way

I am Greek.

Fixed

Kemal Ataturk more like Kamelos Papasmurfis XD

>Sardinia
>White

Yes, to me they could all be white French potentially

Except 2nd from the right bottom row he just looks weird

Cyprus is white too desu
kek'd

Fixed

What happened to Provence?

Yes

Blacked

This is what I personally recall learning from Sup Forums

>Kamelos Papasmurfis

why did I find this so funny

probly

Why wouldn't they be?

sounds good to me

yes

Southern Europeans are not white

>gypsy
>aryan
kek

Fixed

Catholics are not white

historically true too lol

Why wouldn't Romanians/Bosnians/Serbians/etc be?

I think the deal is that Romania is gypsified to n-th degree while Moldova is pretty much free of gypsies.

t. not OP

The Protestant pest must be exterminated

say the Turk

because Moldovans are a different species to Romanians obviously.

South Italy is "white" while Greece isn't, either

Crimean Tatars are less "white" than most Europeans while Finns and northern Russians aren't. same with Georgians, while Iberians are

do you actually expect these memes to make sense? it's the people who take them seriously and try to find something to explain them with that are silly, like this guy I don't know what the Turks say but it's true that Protestant anti-Catholic sentiment fueled the construction of whiteness in the new world, part of the reason why even the Irish were frequently excluded, nevermind that they're basically cousins of the Brits

Only the scums were sent to die to the New World the True White Catholic are in Europe.

What a beautiful religion! Catholicism is a religion of savages. You don't worth more than the idiots who cut heads in Syria.

Atheists commited multiple genocides against Christians and killed hundred of millions of people

Your religion is the worst and you should be ashamed

The meme about southern Portugal which is proved wrong by recent studies still exists?

Serbics are pretty white. Some of the most attractive men I've ever seen were from Serbia. They look like dark Swedes, with these long, Western-looking faces (not the usual Slavic pumpkin head). That's white if you ask me. Otherwise, it's probably accurate.

Us pumpkin-headed Slovenes call the Serbs box-headed and make fun of them for it desu. I'm part Serb and I thank god everyday that he gave me the pale skin and round head of a Slovene.

definitely not diaspora serb ;^)

They are pretty pale too, though aren't they? By dark I mean they have dark hair, not dark skin.

what meme?

I'm not actually. This just makes me feel worldly. I can speak so accurately about Serbs I'm mistaken for a diaspora Serb. A veritable Serb expert.

get the fuck outta here you cringy serb autist

no one in Europe has "dark skin" when untanned. the two major skin color lightening alleles in West Eurasia have reached fixation everywhere in Europe

untanned skin reflectance studies have found the same. there's very little difference in skin color between European regions with some being a bit darker and a bit lighter

ignore the memes and look at the science

Now let me tell you about Bulgars.

I've seen exactly two Bulgars in my life, and they were both very white. But I bet the rest of them aren't white at all though.

>no one in Europe has "dark skin" when untanned. the two major skin color lightening alleles in West Eurasia have reached fixation everywhere in Europe

Not in Finland x) we iz brown Mongolians n shit

serbs bulgarians romanians fyromians north greeks and dalmatian croats look the same

? what is there to laugh about

Fuck off Ivan

this
youtube.com/watch?v=bNDKEfeIQzE

is she Amerindian?

nice inferiority complex right there

>inferiority complex towards the lowest of the low
xaxaxa good b8 m8

>supporting this kind of bullying in order to insult a random Slovak roleplaying as a gypsy online

s m h

he beat hem cause he is weak and dumb, it gives him feeling of power that he craves since he is 90IQ turk in denial balkanshit making 300€ per month :D

I have no reason to think she is anything except 'Finnish'.
Granted that isn't a "Finnish look" but rather a pre-Finnish one.
There are some very disturbingly Mongoloid looking people you can find in places where pre-Finnish aka Lapp ancestry is strong and brown skin is a part of this set of Lapp traits.
Lapps used to live everywhere in Finland btw, even Helsinki.

i can literally never feel insulted by a mangal

>Being this triggered when someone calls us white
Someone post the average Balkan athlete faces please

it wasnt insult, its reality, here balkans act worse than gypsies, come in huge numbers, always walk together with 0.50€ bottle of wine with them then work in factories like slaves since locals wouldnt take the job, Balkans are no better than average Rumungro gypsy :D :D even look same

Now post the entire thing

Only correct answer

oh, you weren't joking? she's actually Finnish?

the lighting is weird and I have no clue how tanned she is so I can't give an opinion

as for the look, if she's actually Finnish, she obviously gets it from the extra Siberian Finns have. but all Europeans have some of that ancestry at slightly lower levels which is why you find pseudo-Mongoloid people everywhere in Europe

she seems like an extreme type though

also, light skin at modern European levels in Europe and surrounding areas is pretty recent based on the current ancient DNA evidence we have, bronze age at best

the linguistic situation in pre-Finnic Finland is pretty damn convoluted and uncertain from what I've seen. pre-Uralics, para-Uralics, Sami-related Finno-Ugrics...the picture might get a bit clearer with more DNA evidence but that's a big might

my guess is that Sami are as light as all other Europeans today, surely?

also im not triggered and nothing to do with calling you white but serb diaspora is cringy as fuck

there was a new zealand diaspora serb posting on /balk/ one day and the next day i see a thread from a nz flag pretending not to be a serb and talking about how beautiful and white serbs are

>sami
>white
xD D dxDDDx :ôDD

lmfao gypsies are 40kg skinny shitskinned cuckolds with average height of 160cm

>my guess is that Sami are as light as all other Europeans today, surely?

Yeah but still swarthy when compared to Fennoscandians

Saami tend towards paleness but they aren't synonymous with the southern Lapps even though their language originates in SW Finland.

Saami tend to be around a quarter or so Asian, and I mean a quarter East Asian-like not some Siberian pop with complex roots themselves.
One can only guess what the southern Lapps had but I wouldn't be surprised if it was over 30%.

by light, I was referring to skin color (since that was our subject), not hair or eyes. the two only became related by 'accident' (ancient European hunter-gatherers had blue eyes and very dark skin, for example) later on and we know there are large differences in light eye and hair color %s in Europe but it doesn't seem to be the case for skin color

are they that Eastern? I seem to recall them being 10% Siberian-like in some estimates, compared to Finns being like 3%. this doesn't include the rest of Siberian-like ancestry all Europeans have of course

They most certainly are unless mixed. which might increasingly be the norm.

lmao you seriosly expect anyone to believe that someone goes to your shithole willingly
>go to slovakia intact, leave without a kidney

Moldovans are the same as Romanians

Croats are the same shit as Serbs and Bosniaks

Georgians are pretty white tbqh

Otherwise true

My dad is Andalusian and has blue eyes and light hair, there was a lot of suevi and visigothic admixture in the south, kind of the same you can see in southern Italy, where many Germanic tribes setttled after the fall of the Roman Empire.
You also may see a lot of Maghrebi looking Spaniards in Andalusia, but anyone who has actually been there can't say they are the majority.

id be very glad if all ba*kan apes fucked off from here but only more come :)

>the no qt white and patriotic Sevillan gf

im greek

T.Shitcilian on vacation

my people are not wh*te. Delete this whole thread immediately you stupid burger. I don't want to be associated with cumskins

> Rossiya is white
just google "мocкoвcкиe тaджики" and look at pictures.

>white

what does it mean?

synonym of KEK

>balkans red
>southern eurupe blue
Lmao

UE UE lo vuoi lu cannolu sicilianu a nonna??

but I thought "white" meant "european".

how can bits of europe not be european.
that doesn't make any sense.

Onestamente, tutte le volte che sono stato in sicilia mi è sembrato di stare in Africa, ma un po' tutti i terroni sono scuri quindi la separazione che ha fatto OP è ritardata, ma come biasimarlo, è americano.

Detto ciò, mia nonna è di Messina ma è comunque più bianca del 80% degli italiani.

REAL ACCURATE MAP

is not

>no light eyes
>no light skin
>no light hair

Here you go

wtf I'm a minority now?

>Iceland non white
wtf nigger