I'm flying to London for the Redskins game in October, anyone going?

I'm flying to London for the Redskins game in October, anyone going?

What should I expect? How are the fans? Am I gonna be the only white person? Do I need to smuggle a pistol over in my asshole?

I swear to god if I get my head cut off I'm gonna be so pissed.

Just look at pictures and read artciles from other NFL games they've played in London. That should answer the majority of your questions

>traveling anywhere let alone another continent to watch the foreskins play

Wear a hijab to blend in with the locals

London is like the european New York, it's the safest place you could possibly visit. well it's not european anymore but you know what i mean.

>traveling to Europe to watch American football
what the fuck is wrong with you

I'd avoid Wembley town if I was you.

>flying to LONDON to see the Skins play
wot

at least parking will be cheaper than at FedEx

Pls

Lol true

My god father is rich and bought my friend and I tickets, airfare, and rooms at a 5 star hotel next to the palace.

>imblying you all wouldn't accept this

I'd accept it if offered, but I wouldn't suggest it

Wouldn't you travel somewhere you've never been to watch your favorite spaghetti eating team?

Just a good excuse to visit England tbqhwy

sounds like he's trying to get in your pants t.b.h.

Why not? My favorite team and even if I had to pay (minus the 5 star hotel obviously) it's not that expensive. And its not like I'm only going for the day, I'll be there all week.

and yeah hopefully they'll dump the ball off in the flat some more for you

I would refuse on principal. I refuse to give Dan Snyder any more of my money

Lol def interested to see the play style this season.

They have enough decent pieces but I don't know. Top 2 finish in NFCE would be nice.

A trip to London would be nice. Going to see your favorite football team would be nice. Going to London to see your favorite football team would be ehhhhhhhh. Seems to me like less than optimal football attending experience.

Then again, I've neither left the US nor been to an NFL game, so what the hell do I know

bring me along with you and we can irl shitchat about all the darkies in London

Best rebuttal in the thread tbqh. I really do hate that faggot

My family had an entire row of season tickets since RFK days and that bitch ruined everything. Eventually we only had 2 seats and since 2 years ago, none.

Game tix are pretty cheap m8, come out.

Understandable.

You should get out more, friend. If not the country, at least go see some professional games, shits fun as hell. I've even had a blast watching a DC United game, as sad as that sounds.

Are you triggered by the name or did he do something else to fuck up

I'll be there in the rich people seats in my Bengals jersey watching gruden embarrass himself

Then Redskins name? Hell no, I love it.
Snyder's name? Yes it triggers me every time.

He is the shittiest greediest Jew in all of Jewtopia. And he sticks his Jew nose in the entire team's business, fucking up coach decisions and player chemistry. He's in the running for worst owner next to Jerry Jones.

Plausible outcome

I've been to MLB, NHL, and NBA games. Just not NFL

I really ought to get a passport though. I live like 70 miles from Mexico

from a fairly hardcore fan who has been before, literally everyone there will be a casual, or not even know whats going on but want to experience it. the ones that do will just be there to see it rather than the skins so itll be fans of every team there. i dunno itll probably be like a mens usa national team game, or maybe the superbowl. just a bunch of casuals. dont expect a big following for one team. the pats are by far the biggest here though

Someone told me skins have quite a few fans there but I don't remember why. And yeah, my Brit friend who studied over here played American football in England but said there wasn't a big following or anything. Probably same or worse as rugby here.

Oh nice. I've never been to NBA or Mexico, I bet both are fun... maybe less so if you're white. For both.

Yeah, I'm white. From what I've heard, Northern Mexico right near the border is pretty safe if you're just a civilian tourist, since the cartels are all laundering money through those businesses anyway. Just don't go too far inland and don't get involved in drugs and it's fine

how did your family lose out on season tix? I always heard there was a decade long waiting list for them. Has Snyder been gouging prices over the years?

>New York
>safest place in America

>London
>safest place in UK

is it Opposite Day? Massive cities are far more dangerous than country/scenic vacations.

He just kept raising prices and made parking impossible. Prices went up like crazy when the skins were hurting for fans to actually come out to games. We paid the same amount for years and he pushed so many season ticket holders out the door that only sad single men and giant corporations are the only ones that have them anymore.

As far as big cities go, tourist areas in New York are among the safest

But yeah, if you want to avoid gay tourist shit but want to be safe, you're better off going to a national park or something

I live near wembley stadium, its a shit area full of pakis however during the game it will majority white because pakis only watch cricket

I've met The Daniel. I did some work at Redskin's Park in Ashburn a few years ago when they had training camp there. He's a greasy little pipsqueak. He had a gaggle of little weasels following him around with clipboards saying, "Yes, Mr Snyder, Sir."

Lol

>get that filthy orange ass clown off of my Redskins' logo