Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lest_Darkness_Fall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Came_Early
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women
>irrational
Pretty realistic.

They are women, them acting retarded due to their emotions is just realistic.

>"King's Landing and the Lannisters must suffer for their sins"
>Dorne is in ruins and the Martells are dead.

This bitch is just the worst.

>Its bad on purpose!

will showfags sink any lower?

>taking those comments seriously

So hol up a second

Spearsnek and Whipsnek snuck up on the boat that Jaime and Trystane were on (that also housed Myrcella's corpse) by presumably sneaking another boat up to said boat in the middle of the open sea somehow, stowed away in secret for the trip to King's Landing, and then waited to kill their cousin for no reason for like a week or whatever.

That in itself is fucking retarded enough, but I just thought of another glaring logic problem: why didn't they kill Jaime during this time?

I mean, they were on board for that whole time, right? They're poison experts too? They could've snuck whatever shit killed Myrcella into his food or drink or something, or even just speared him in his sleep. Wouldn't that be the best way to take revenge on the Lannisters, by murdering arguably the main Lannister when you have contsant easy access to him, rather than killing your cousin who has nothing to do with the Lannisters?

Even assuming you buy the wonky logic, it STILL doesn't make any sense.

Killing Jaime would've made more sense as it would more directly reflect what she went through.

I made the first comment. I don't joke. I have no sense of humor at all. Women are children you can fuck.

Nah, the show is a drag, but the realization of the world is still pretty impressive.

My question is why would anyone acknowledge a bunch of bastards and a mistress as their ruler

i don't think trystane was on the boat

ITT: people who's only contact with women is screaming at their mothers from the basement, asking when dinner will be ready, discuss the complex nature of the female brain

D&D now have full control of the story because GURM is so slow they have no more of his material to use.

Now that they're basically having to come up with original content for the show, this is where we see just how shitty it's gonna get. The show was best when they were using the source material. The less they've used over the past season or two, the worse it gets.

One of them did X Men Origins: Wolverine for fucks sake.

To say that if you have experience with a group, you must by default have a high opinion of them is patently false. Not just of women, but any group.

Some of the wisest, most experience men of history have known women in aggregate are imbecilic children. Men just put up with it because cock in cunt.

>women
>complex

So if they wanted revenge why did they not just kill Jaime and Bronn before they left? Would just be a simple backstab.

Had a good chuckle. Any more pictures like this?

If women were simple the Sup Forums fedoras would get laid way more often.

Yeah you definitely sound like a pussy-wetter.

>why didn't they kill Jaime during this time?
i have no fucking idea at all.

He probably has better prospects than you because many women love being demeaned and can't respect men who bend to them

Simple /= easy.

They were different boats.

She's an ugly stupid whore, her viper sluts after re watching the series were beyond fucking shit. Just look at the fight scenes involving them. It was absolutely pathetic.
None of them matched the attractiveness depicted in the book.

You don't get it yet do you? It's not important that it makes sense, it's important that she and every other female is portrayed as a STRONG WOMYN.

It's doubtful he's had more partners than me just due to sheer statistics, and the fact that you don't understand the difference between respect and "bending", or the fact that you think complaining bitterly on a Japanese cartoon board is standing up to them, invalidates your opinion.

Actually it really is the same thing. Simple things are mastered easily, complex things are not.

Can anyone remind me what happened to Bronn after he got the bad pussy? Has he just been rowboated?

>Tumblr in full damage control trying to defend ''muh stronk womayn'' and the shows shitty writing.

I agree brothers she literally makes my chins juggle with anger

>dabid: "oh yeah i forgot bronn was still alive"

Pls no
Pls he wasnt replaced by Dany's quip dildo

>Simple things are mastered easily, complex things are not.

Be wealthy or attractive. That's the full extent of a woman's complexity.

don't worry he'll be back for 1 scene at the end of which ramsey will kill him.

They are starting to get even more greedy, they want both.

I do

is what you're looking for

I mean, he's really not wrong. Do you think most women are really any more complex than that? Not only do they not have to be, they'd serve really no purpose in just about anything they did other than the limited scope in which they usually operate.

Getting wealthy and getting /fit/ are, as I said, out of reach of most Sup Forums fedoras, and those alone only get certain types of women, not the waifu material women you desire, who are far more common than you realize.

holy fuck. Showplebs are so fucking annoying.

Your last sentence describes most men better than you realize, and I agree perhaps /r9k/ is a better home for you.

Why would I want /r9k/? I haven't gone more than a week without a girlfriend in the last decade, I'm just not a delusional white knight faggot like you.

> assuming it was a bad play.

Osha litteraly serves nothing, just as bronn in the show but because he was a regular at previous season people think we'll talk about him like he was important or some thing

To stay on the topic at hands i'm actually happy about that,I think they realized how the bad possay were bad story and how they jumped ahead of their game so they killed all the relevant player in this storyline and now we can just forget about them

I genuinely don't understand what the writers were thinking.
Where did they think they were going with this?

Either you're lying or not desirable enough to get the sort of women that wouldn't leave you in this sad state, mumbling about white knights and blue pills on a cartoon discussion forum. I've had trash girlfriends too, but it just takes one great girl to realize your inability to find them is your own failure.

As long as you aren't a massive autist being wealthy and /fit/ will get you any available girl you want. Your "3D waifus" are just as shallow as the rest of them they're just better at hiding it.

Why did the sneks wait until the new season started instead of killing everybody right away if that was their endgame? Did they have to wait because guardsman #54 wasn't bribed yet?

You know whats funny. A lot of you people are missing good clues in the show.

Daenerys was warned by Barristan Selmy in the show anyways "that her father burned and killed men and did in front of the sons while gloating and every time he did so went further into madness"

After his death whats does Daenarys do? Goes on to murder the leaders of meeren with dragonfire smugly.

Then murders the Khals with oil and fire while looking super smugly.

She will turn into Aerys 2.0 by the end of the series garunteed.

Being a man yourself, you look more often for brainlessness in women, not realizing that it's just as common in men. If men truly were more complex or superior, don't you think there'd be less men in poverty and prison? But no, life is a bit harder for men, but there are just as many brainless slackjawed men as women.

>having a girlfriend that's barely a human being
Enjoy your golddigging whores or brainless automatons, I'm fine with good pink flesh and an even better brain behind it.

>even better brain behind it.
Fag.

sure, if the writing was good

but it isn't, so her actions will have no real reprocussions and then shes going to sit on the iron throne

The thing is everyone gets their comeuppance in ASOIAF anyway so it's sort of meaningless.

Trystane and his intended bride/lover Myrcella, who were both going to the same place, decided to take separate ships. Myrcella needed space on hers for the coffin she wanted to bring with her. Lucky that she brought it since she died!

I feel sorry for the actor that plays Jaime. He does a good job but the writers just shit all over his character all throughout season 5 and it makes him look bad.

>the realization of the world is still pretty impressive.
it really fucking isn't. for the budget and resources they have, it looks, sounds and feels like not only a soulless, but also amateurish piece of shit. it's not even entertaining anymore. to me, anyway.

>If men truly were more complex or superior,
Are you really going to deny the superiority of men? Women have achieved basically nothing compared to men in either the sciences or the arts. Schopenhauer might be a bit of a fedora tipper but he was basically correct.

>He probably has better prospects than you because many women love being demeaned and can't respect men who bend to them

This is what turbo-virgins actually believe.

Put down The Game for a second, autist. Women don't like blithering vaginas. Women also don't like creeps and abusers. There's a middle ground.

>Tyrion's writing this season
Let it all end

My youngest sister actually just dumped a rich fit dude because it was literally like talking to a brick wall. Most women are shallow and hide it because most people are shallow and hide it. You give men too much credit. Even most self-styled intellectuals I meet in geek circles are actually enormously shallow with little interest in the world outside their useless hobbies.

>tries to please his sister and do the right thing by rescuing their daughter
how did he look bad?

Jaime is fine as Nikolaj is a good actor so even with how shitty the writing he is still interesting.

Knowledge of sciences and the arts are shit compared to real life, cupcake. You can live out your fantasies on the internet, but the fact is that if you let a normal, well adjusted, intelligent man and woman (separately) live alone in a house they'll do just as well, do just as much work, be just as dirty and clean. In the wilderness men have a clear physical advantage, but the recklessness that comes with masculinity can cause an avoidable downfall.

>Knowledge of sciences and the arts are shit compared to real life, cupcake

I'm not even that guy but I had to step in to say you're a real fag.

>Knowledge of sciences and the arts are shit compared to real life

You're an idiot.

> cupcake

You're either a pathetic slut or the product of a single mother. Which is it?

I wana believe that it will. I highly doubt Ramsay Bolton line "if you think this has a happy ending you havnt been paying attention." is for nothing and not aimed at the viewers.

The way I see it. Danerys started off as a good person for the people and blah blah. But as she started yearning for power to helpt the people she will chase more power and then forget the people.

By the end of it Danaerys will be a mad queen.

Hopefully she gets killed. But the bitch has more plot armor then anything. Three dragons(good luck beating her in the field) and an immunity to fire (magic assasinations wont work)

It will prolly be her own argonance that kills her. Or she is the biggest Mary Sue character of them all.

>Knowledge of sciences and the arts are shit compared to real life, cupcake.

>comparing regular women's emotions with borderline psychopaths who throw over governments

???

Mad Roastie detected.

Nigga, you're gayer than op

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lest_Darkness_Fall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Came_Early
I recommend these to you illiterate amigos. Scientific theory and knowledge are shit without the actual knowhow and engineering capacity to make it happen. And that's only considering how to build and invent, maintaining a society or even an individual requires a lot more energy than you think.

But how would you guys know that? I shouldn't have expected much coming to Sup Forums. Enjoy your movies and shows lads.

If you weren't mad about women you wouldn't be doing what you're doing.

The obvious butthurt that lies beneath neckbeard tirades against women makes it impossible to get angry at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

------>

Remember when charges needed to be laid, evidence fabricated or manipulated, and a public show of dishonoring had to occur before you killed a leader? Remember when killing leaders was done with stealth, subtlety, or misdirection?

Now anyone can throw a king off a bridge, stab a prince in his throne while his personal guards casually watch and chuckle, and a bastard can murder his father, mother in law, and brother in full view of everyone else and no one cares?

Remember when northern families were rabidly devoted to the Feudal system of Lords and took succession and loyalty seriously? Now anyone can openly admit to wanting their father dead, kidnap their feudal lords and selling them out to psychopaths, or simply gather twenty good men and pose as a bannerlord.

Remember when it was implied multiple times that the Starks have many friends waiting in secret to help eliminate the Boltons? Now all you need to do is flay one peasant woman and the entire north bows down to a few thousand incredibly well known back-stabbers and murderers.

I like you.

You guys seem to be...I don't know even. Not Sup Forums tier for sure, all Nazi propaganda and society was geared toward a proper, respective and respectable, intelligent woman as the perfect mate. A great mother, cultured, hardworking, a value and asset to her man and family. Not le leddit tier either, that's obvious.

More like sour grapes to me, seems like. You poor lads have been rejected, kicked around, cucked too long. Is that it? So if normal women won't have you, there's nothing worth having in them, right? Can't possibly be that the problem lies within yourself.

>My youngest sister got dumped by a rich fit dude who didn't give a shit about her endless yammering about nothing, then she told me some ego-preserving bullshit about it and i believed it because i'm a tranny

>all these words

post yourself
post what you actually look like in real life

Excellent argument user, here's my rebuttal.

i'm betting 1. numale fag 2. disgusting hambeast 3. fat numale fag 4. tranny
but i mean hey, go ahead and prove me wrong

Great picture of a guy who spends all his time on the internet white knighting

Met the guy a couple times. Nice enough but a complete blank slate, story checked out. Meanwhile you're posting bitter falsehoods because your blacks and whites don't hold up to reality.

you're also free to post what you look like btw
i'm betting >300 pounds
but hey, prove me wrong, bro

>Scientific theory and knowledge are shit without the actual knowhow and engineering capacity to make it happen.

>Scientific theory is shit without the actual scientific theory and scientific theory to make it happen

are you illiterate?

>Met the guy a couple times. Nice enough but he avoided talking to me because i'm an offputting douche

lol

It's a picture of a guy who can't tell the difference between a power compromise and white knigting, because he's socially lazy and unskilled, and retreats to a Japanese cartoon board to blame others bitterly for his own failures.

White knighting is just as pathetic as how you dealt with those bitches and whores -- you ran away and complained about them behind their backs.

white knight harder bro
a+ display of verbal iq
still waiting on that picture

Protip: successful bait always has a hint of truth. There's nothing to be angry about if the troll is just spouting pure falsehood.

God this hurts to read. This show fucking sucks.

it's cute that you brought that up in relation to your own posting
still waiting on your photo broheim