youtube.com/watch?v=hgWBvRmP1bc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fz8qeyaKEDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not liking the most adorable sea dweller in existence

GET OUT

>cutterfisheruu

Mrs. Peabody first name is Ethel

>>cutterfisheruu

BD Wong speaks English better than 90% of this board.

Mrs Peabody best girl.

>mfw people hating on the clayface cliffhanger cause it was goofy or silly
Fucking plebeian pieces of shit. That cliffhanger was GOAT.

He plans to frighten Andy Serkis to death and usurp his place as motion capture king.

Does Mrs Peabody actually exist in the comics?
Why does she work for him really? Why does anyone work for him willingly, considering he is totally methodically crazy?

Maybe she's also crazy.
Maybe he provides superb dental and health benefits.

I was legit scared

ha...she probably is crazy, i'd just like to know which kind. I was thinking she's some form of sadist but in her crazyness, she seems to be in doubt of the morals of it all lol
Maybe he has her in control because he saved her from prison because she physically armed some patients or something.

mfw I realised I've missed 4 episodes

>That scene where Butch blows up Galavan with a rocket launcher

Complete with wacky guitar riffs.

Absolutely incredible.

How the fuck did they even know where is is?

Penguin asks Butch where Galavan as and apparently he somehow figured out he'd go after Bruce again?

He used his homing pigeons.

clayface was who again? the guy with the white eyes that had the police guys face?

No that was The Chameleon, Spiderman's villain

stop memeimg me im curious

I hope Strange gets his hands on her and gives her an Alice persona

She really has huge feet

watched the latest episode and there wasnt any clayface at any point

Basil Karlo

didn't they say they want to introduce mad hatter this season? as far as i know he hasn't appeared yet, so will he be only in the last episode? would be disappointing

They're gonna lame up Clayface just like they lamed up Mr. Freeze aren't they?

yeah the giu at the end who said son of a bitch nice to meet you?

No, they kinda made a joke reference to it, but nothing indicates we'll see it soon

YOU WANT ZA CUTTERFISH?

Like they could ever top the BTAS version
youtube.com/watch?v=hgWBvRmP1bc

Yea

thanks
fuck you tried to troll me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fz8qeyaKEDg

>deep in bad guy's base
>bad guy threatens to fuck you up if you don't walk away
>stand up to him and get fucked up instead of pretending to heed his warning
When will this meme end?

Getting caught was part of his plan.

bump

or not

or yes?

you know when gotham went to shit? when every villain we were waiting for in the future was just some magicscience (the science that has no science behind it, its basically just magic) brainwashing project of strange.

first strange and now the court of owls too. the character and the plotline i've always found least interesting in gotham

I've always found Strange interesting, it is a small shame that he's behind every single thing.

he's already been made. doesn't mean we'll see him though.

>magicscience
Power of suggestion
He's behind Freeze, Current version Clayface, Current version Azreal, some no name freaks and gave Nygma a little taste of power

at least he's not literally just a guy with clay. like firefly is now just a chick with a flamethrower

As opposed to a guy with a flamethrower?

thats not what i meant by magicscience. i meant the reviving the dead so willy nilly. or somehow making it so that all the superdeadly burn wounds on the girl are gone. which would literally take years of transplants and she'd be hideous then.

or how somehow they managed to uncrush the bones in moonys body and skull. cause there's no repairing that shit. not even with tanks filled with blue water.

also then brainwashing and that stuff.

>meant the reviving the dead so willy nilly
I'm sure they're just getting it out of their system.
>superdeadly burn wounds on the girl are gone
She was scarred, admittedly not heavily
>uncrush the bones in moonys body and skull
Didn't she fall into water; Yes she'll have some breaks but no crushing, Maybe he has a way to fuse bone quickly
>also then brainwashing and that stuff.
I bet you don't even like cape comics

Strange is just a puppet of the Court of Owls.

I don't have a problem with this. Strange is only creating Firefly, Clayface, Killer Croc and Azrael and Mad Hatter. He helped Freeze become who he was but Victor did a lot of cool shit solo that lead up to Strange helping him out. I doubt Strange will be making much more villains, if any. Seems as if season 3's big bad will be the Court of Owls, or at least for the first half of the season.

One thing which I am disappointed by is Clayface. I'm not a comicfag but one of my friends is massively into Batman and told me Clayface's backstory, it was really cool and I was excited when I heard he'd be on the show. But instead of the interesting backstory it's just "Strange made him" and literally nothing else.

What did the comics say about the Court of Owls, did they do anything substantial?

They basically control Gotham.

Basically Batman's version of the Illuminati.

that wasn't not heavily scarred. that was way past vader at the end of episode 6.

yeah right. he's going to make more and you know it. in the end, he'll probably even make the joker and harley.

and every other two bit crook with a power.

It's cool, Superfish will thwart Strange's plans.

basically super late introduced controllers of gotham. basically makes no sense that batman never knew about them until he finally did.

basically the worst animated batman movie (maybe even worst animated dc movie)

basically super stupid nonsense.

>yeah right. he's going to make more and you know it. in the end, he'll probably even make the joker and harley.
Well he'll resurrect Jerome in the season 2 finale, we've known this since episode 13 faggot, whether or not Jerome is gonna turn out to be the actual Joker, I wouldn't be so sure yet. They cant coast off of Hugo Strange forever, they'll have introduce new big bads, hence why they introduced the Court of Owls you stupid fuck.

>way past vader at the end of episode 6
In the latest episode she did have scars but weren't heavy/too obvious/excessive

i think we're not talking about the same thing here.
i get that she has just mildly scared face now. what i mean is, after the super deadly burns she received, thats not how she should have looked like. for one, she should have looked dead. but magic makes the dead alive anyway. still, burns dont heal that quickly. and she would be ugly now.

no he isn't. that one girl from the club will end up as the joker. but she's not half as crazy as the joker needs to be so clearly there'll be brainwashing involved.

>They cant coast off of Hugo Strange forever
I wouldn't mind that, especially since I discovered he was the asian priest in Oz

>tfw still feeling feels from when animated Clayface made a loli that fell in love with Robin just to fucking die

hes part bird

The batman's Basil was pretty good and Ethan was a good clayface.

You incompetent fucking retard; you said
>Bringing the dead girl back to life wont magically fix a girls face of the scars she received when burnt
I said
>In the latest episode they were not gone, She had scaring but admittedly not much.
You
>I can't follow a conversation and like to pick flaws in a cape show so I can feel intelligent and not like a complete failure

People watching Gotham are well aware of it's flaws but it's watched for it's camp and ridiculous value, Not everyone likes to watch tv to feel intelligent but as something to unwind

Are there people doing this?

Last episode the brainwashed ex-mayor who belongs to a cult dedicated to killing the Wayne family who believes he is an immortal ninja with super strength after being brought back from the dead was blown up with an RPG

Who the fuck is still watching this if they don't want goofy or silly?