Post pics of girls you know and others say what they would do to them

Post pics of girls you know and others say what they would do to them.
Reply for reply.

share my cock between both sets of tits before they kiss my cock into cumming all over their faces

Pull down that top and tit fuck her as I squeeze her tits together. I'll make her take the tip of my cock in her mouth with every thrust until I cum all over her tits.

Make them 69 each other, first one to cum gets anally fucked by me while her friend grinds her twat into her mouth

Bend her over and fuck her hard from behind as I grab her tits. I'll make her cum multiple times before filling her pussy with cum.

Take her to the gym and then buy her a salad with no dressing.

have the cunt on her knees getting fed cum and piss by every stranger that walks past her at the bus stop.

rip off her bottoms and fuck her with the paddles

I'd lift up her dress and pull her panties down then bend her over a counter. I'll tease her by rubbing my cock along her pussy till she is nice and wet then I'll shove my cock deep inside her. I'll fuck her hard until I need to cum then pull out and get her on her knees and cum all over her face.

Make those sluts 69. Pink on top. While they are licking eachothers pussies, I'll fuck the one in the pink in the ass.

here

Fuck her from behind in a slow rhythm whilst rubbing her clit and fondling a book. She is craned back to try and face me as I stuff her, our lips brush periodically.

Then a rough missionary pounding to see those fat tits bounce while she makes an O face.

Moar.

*boob kek

any ideas?

Sisters. Thoughts and which would you prefer?

These are the lamest threads. What a waste...

Right

Fuck the one on the left while she eats out her sister's sweet pussy. Cum inside her and make the other sister eat the cum out of her pussy.

The one on the left gives off a huge yandere vibe. Fucking terrifying

Get her on her knees and face fuck her hard making her take my whole cock down her throat. She'll gag and choke on my cock until I'm ready to cum and I'll cover her face in cum.

Still would fuck her though wouldn't you

Face fuck and blow a giant load in her mouth.

Whoever the girl on the right is, i just fell in love with her

Wwyd to her? Another pic of her.

keep going with this chick and I'll post what I'll do

Suck on the toes of the one on the right and make her give me a footjob until I cum all over her toes

This slut right here.

Honestly, I'd just sit there and stare into her eyes.

I seriously just wanna marry this girl.

Stack them on top of each other and fuck them while they make out. One of them gets cum in their pussy, which the other one gets to drink.

Tear off that bra and let her tits bounce out, proceed to grab her hair and force her under the water to stuff my cock in her mouth

Rip her clothes off and lay her on her back. Finger her tight pussy till she's nice and wet then I'll start fucking her. Slow at first but getting harder and faster till I'm making her cum constantly. Then I'll get her on her knees and have her suck me off till I cum on her face.

please tell me there's more of them

lets see more of that ass

I'd tie her down to the bed, gag her, and slam my cock in her ass

rolllllll

you like these two?

These threads are so cringe.

But shes hot as fuck moar.

Bend her over that rail and push that bottom aside, ramming all the way in. Keeping going till I make her cum hard. Turn her around and shove my cock all the way down her throat till I'm cum. When I'm done, toss her ass in the water.

She's very surprised to feel me thrusting my cock in her tight hot pussy in one thrust. I'll spank her as I thrust deep into her. Show us her ass, I know its great

Pull that top apart and push her tits together as I start to fuck them. I'll fuck her tits till she begs for my cock to be inside her. I'll turn her around and rip the bottoms open and ram my cock inside her. I'll pound her till I'm satisfied then get her on her knees and cum on her fave and outfit ruining it.

hmmm would like more of her with her hair like this if possible or in that outfit?

She does have a nice ass but unfortunately no good pics of it.

Moar of her? Any bikini?

Really? Youve checked IG, FB, and Twitter?

hngggggg ppllz mroewith her hair down on both sides like that user>? any more of her inn skirts or tights?

fuck yes, please dump moar

what would you do to them?

I'll check.

need to see more before i decide

I'd jam my cock down her throat, pulling her hair to keep my cock deep inside of her, and feeding her my cum

This is the best I found for an ass shot.

For the love of god more. I'll fuck every hole of hers 3 times just to claim her as mine

Another good pic of her.

Damn thats too bad. She's beautiful in the face and tits too though

I am going to destroy that face of hers. Fuck her down the throat and slap her and spit on her til her makeup is running all over the place. And then we can move onto the tits.

Tittyfuck and tittyfuck
Tittyfuck
Tittyfuck
Tittyfuck
Throw kid in garbage and tittyfuck
Tittyfuck
Tittyfuck
Tittyfuck
Tittyfuck her ass

Yeah. Oh well.

Got anymore user?

You seem to like tittyfuckibg but how does one tittyfuck an ass?

More of her.

Replace the tits with asscheeks, nigga.

Is that her sister. Shes beautiful too. Especially when she gets a little older and those hips widen out

I'm gonna put nipple clamps on those perky nipples til shes crying in pain. And I'm gonna slap those tits around while they're on so she really feels them drag. Keep going and show her ass

No that not her sister. It's her friend.

MOAR

Imagine if it was her sister and imagine railing them both while one watched the other man they need to be covered in cum

I want to have a nice coffee date with her, then have loving, intimate sex after being together for 6 months.

I would eat the one on the left while the one on the righr is riding me hard

The one I linked is the best ass pic I have. She just like to show off her tits and pretty face mainly.

That is a good thought. This is her real sister though.

Damn too bad. Those tits are so damn perky though too

I would smack her hard until she cries then I would fuck her

You got any more of her friend? She's a little thicker, means she can take more of a pounding

Dude i house sit for someone who has that exact same layout in their living room. Any chance this is in a Portland suburb?

Yeah they are.