I'm well aware how supporting trump has become a meme for most of you. But here, In this thread...

I'm well aware how supporting trump has become a meme for most of you. But here, In this thread, I'm looking for serious replies. Why do you support trump? Do you really think he can make America great?

Go to Sup Forums for a better answer

I could go there, but I'm more interested in what Sup Forums has to say

because Hillary is shit

I'm pretty sure about 75% of posts supporting Trump are done ironically

Trump is the only one that respects my rights and isn't a corrupted cunt like hillary or a cuck like bernie

Trump is Putin's bitch.

republicans, and especially the alt-right sjw buttfags ADORE Putin. They LOVE Russia. They love Russia more than America, even though they claim to be 'nationalists'.

The Kremlin won't get their stooge in the White House, however.

And alt-right sjw's will NEVER see one of their candidates win.

you already know there isn't a good reason to support trump, so what are you looking for? trolls and politically ignorant emotional answers?

>you already know there isn't a good reason to support trump
reason 1: he respects my gun rights
reason 2: he isn't rigging elections like shillary and the DNC
reason 3: hes not a cuck like bernie
reason 4: he's gonna make america great again

This. And by massive samefaggery.

The conventions always gives nominees a big bump in the polls. Trump got a tiny one - that FINALLY put him even with Clinton.

Watch Clinton's post-convention bump... She's so going to destroy Trump in November.

But Trump got what he wanted. He marketed his brand - to the lowest, dumbest common denominator.

But Trump only supports the rights of white upper to upper class males. Does that not make you feel bad about voting for him? Minorities are people too. Of course Im arguing this on Sup Forums so I'm probably the biggest retard in the universe

1- no candidate is trying to repeal the second ammendment
2- that was a primary, republicans tried to do the same shit to prevent trump from getting the nomination
3- "he's not X person" is not a real reason to vote for someone
4- kek

I'm well aware of the ironic support, but I'm genuinely curious of what goes through the mind of an authentic trump supporter

as a Hillary-supporter, I agree with you 100%.

sadly, the alt-right movement is made up of undereducated white millennials from the south and Midwest. most of them are lower-middle-class. felons, degenerates, the unemployed. obese white men who still live at home, at 35.

>But Trump only supports the rights of white upper to upper class males.
He represents the rights of all citizens.

>does that not make you feel bad about voting for him
no, why would it? Its not my fault for other people's troubles

check'd

probably not much. I really don't think that most trump supporters are very intelligent.

chronic anger and hatred are symptoms of stupidity.

>1- no candidate is trying to repeal the second ammendment
except for hillary wanting to ban guns and bernie having a flaky ass voting record
>2 oh it was just a primary that means its ok
>republicans tried to do the same shit
proof please
>he's not X person is not a reason
its 100% a reason. Trump is a man of power and poise

>"go to Sup Forums for a whiter, racist answer.

>as a person who defends the DNC's voter manipulation and hillary's corrupt ass spreading information to non-classified people I agree

Do you actually know what it would fucking take to repeal the Second Amendment? Are you familiar at all with how the constitution works? No one will EVER take your fucking gun away.

It might have earlier, back when the people who do support others' rights weren't playing as manipulative a game of "break the horse, work the horse" as they are now.

As it stands, I support Trump not because he ISN'T playing a game, but because he's the only one who will play on my behalf.

Quads of truth?

This guy is running a center right campaign.
The media wants you to think he's suuuuuuper far right.
Show me another Republican that says Jenner can use whatever bathroom they want and blast N Carolina over their laws.

He's the only candidate that is trying to help people on both sides of the isle.

He knows how regulations effect all business and says he will so what he can to cut down on them.

When you get the point that dirt coming off of your land, even if your soil tests clean. Is a regulated contaminate you have problems with regulations.

Dude sees what the war on coal has done to the economy and what it effects. Hint: its not just coal it effects.

And lastly, says he will repeal every bit of obamacare except the requirement about pre existing conditions.

yeah, those are lies.

and Donald Trump is pro-gun-control. he split from the party-line on that one. the NRA isn't too crazy about him.

He won't win. It would have been fun to watch him ban your 'assault rifles', however.

>Hillary-supporter
oh my god why

Right there with you. All of the demographic info all Trump supporters says they fall in one or all of the following categories:

#1. Old (meaning older than 30)
#2. Uneducated (High School diploma or less)
#3. Poor (making less than the poverty line)

I got some family members that are hitting the FB hard with Trump propaganda. They fit all three categories. They are the black sheep (that don't know their the black sheep). Multiple kids with multiple men/women, racist, 10th grade education, used to be factory workers before the factories left. Now work at Walmart and yet somehow still are able to buy Harley Davidsons and guns.

I'm not describing every Trump supporter out there, I'm describing the ones in my family.

>Do you actually know what it would fucking take to repeal the Second Amendment?
and all it all starts with banning a gun

First it starts with banning them based on frivolous reasons like "its black and scary" and "it has a pistol grip" better ban that

Then it delves into putting arbitrary resistrictions on lawful owners like requiring unenforceable storage requirements ie like californians

Finally they ban more than that, they start calling your hunting rifles "sniper rifles" and that "they're too powerful" and they'll ban them all the same

before that your "rights" are so limited you might as well not have them

Thank you for giving an honest answer.

That's rare in politics, these days.

I'm voting not Hillary 2016

You clearly haven't seen the video with the lady from the Clinton campaign.

>and Donald Trump is pro-gun-control
No he's not, (inb4 that dumb quote from 1995)

>NRA isn't too crazy
no one cares what other people say about someone else.

>my anecdote prove my preconceived notions correct

I don't think he will make America great again, hopefully just a slightly better place.
Anyway I absolutely fell for his way to conduct his campaign and, more importantly, I deeply despise Hillary and her aggressive and invasive campaign full of obvious race baiting.

Trump is the White Man's last chance to save America from Cultural Marxism, SJW Turbofeminist Cuckold White Guilt More Diversity Black Lives Matter Degeneracy.

Nuff said.

To make a statement like that really shows your ignorance in how policy is developed.

Donald Trump is the candidate for stupid people, he talks like a 10 year old and has the attention span of a gnat.

If you vote for Donald, you are ignorant to the facts.

Too make a post like that really shows your ignorance in how policy is developed

I do not support Trump. He is staggeringly ignorant about the job he is asking us to give him.

Nor do I support Clinton. She is a corrupt crook who, with her decision to use an unsecured server just so any criminal e-mails she might want to send would not be subject to FOI requests, proved she puts her needs way ahead of her country.

Can't vote for the idiot Libertarians, who are not to be taken seriously as a party.

I have been a pretty dedicated Republican, and worked on a number of GOP political campaigns, and as a staffer in GOP Senator's office.

Best I can do this time is leave the Presidential vote blank, and try to elect as many good candidates down ballot as I can.

Here is why I love trump

Trump has devised a plan to get us out of debt, many people have said that this plan is only theoretical and couldn't work outside of the mind such as communism but the points they make are weak and very bias

Trump also is very consistent on his major points, aside from a few mishaps that don't really change his opinions he is great with staying consistent on shit such as immigration, economy, etc

Trump understands why illegal immigration will destroy our country, with the incoming support for illegal immigrants less and less people are becoming citizens and instead mooching off of citizens with systems such as welfare. Worst of all they don't have to pay taxes but still reek the benefits of them

Shall I go on? I have many more valid points

MAGA

I mean, he is a Trump supporter xd

Hillary Clinton is the candidate for stupid people, she lies like a 10 year old and has the corruption of a banker

if you vote for hillary, you are ignorant to the facts that shes lied to you more times than she's changed her underwear

A lot of people are stupid and fall for the fear mongering and mudraking. People literally believe that roaming immigrant gangs are going to murder them and their families, Hilary will personally come to their door and take away their guns, and that Hilary is a criminal.

That's all it is. Weak-minded people who don't think for themselves falling for some of the oldest propaganda tricks in the book.

I love seeing this. Every time you post something like this, it translates as:

"I cannot possibly contemplate a perspective other than my own...even when shown facts."

No way in hell am I voting for crooked Hillary, and you can be damn sure i don't vote for commie pigs like Gary Anderson. Trump is my candidate because he represents my values, like getting the spics outta here so I can have a job.

Learn English first,then come back and make the rest of your points.

/thread

Have you ever been to Sup Forums?
Let's say someone makes a nazi thread, that thread will be spammed and is kill.
And Sup Forums is honestly said 50% memes/shitposting and 50% people with different opinions discussing topics or baits.

Sup Forums is alot of things. But it's not a circlejerk like most people say.

Its his well though out deficit reduction plans and social policies

And the wall

I like walls

And money

I like bating

And noney

trips checked, praise kek

*you're

ITT:

>hahaha why would I vote for trump
>I'd rather vote for hillary, she totally has never lied, cheated or rigged elections in her favor
>thats all nonsense, theres nothing wrong with sending classified information to non-cleared people
>theres nothing wrong with rigging elections against opponents.
>theres nothing wrong with paying shills to vote for you
>theres nothing wrong with lying on every political issue

I didn't see anything wrong with my English, care to explain?

I judge him by his enemies, including the losers on this board. It's how I make all these types of decisions: if [liberal sjw fag] hates him, must be my guy.

The only reason I'm voting for Trump is because I wouldn't vote for a woman.

Trump has a plan to get the US out of 17 TRILLION in debt? All in at most, 8 years? Damn, he's even more stupid than I thought.

First legit answer.

>you're stupid if you create real plans that no one else did

November

>Buzzwords: the post

Trump will end America's debt.

Put ALL Americans to work.

Make ALL Americans 'upper Middle Class'.

Give ALL Americans FREE healthcare.

Defend ALL Americans.

Deport ALL illegals.

literally how can you not vote for Trump? Even if you're a (legal) black, jew or Mexican, he's still going to improve your life to heights you've never known exist.

dubs checked

Poke holes in it and I refute, no huffington post crap ;)

He is also from New York City, which as a person who lives in Upstate NY, I can tell you it is corruption just waiting to happen.

>ITS CORRUPT even tho I have no evidence

The people saying that Trump is going to make America great again are the same people that are going to be shocked when the VA falls into further disarray and our vets become treated even worse. You think a poor man of hispanic descent in the military will get quality treatment under Trump? Yeah right.

Here is the honest answer OP
While I am voting TRUMP, admitdely he is was not my vote in the primaries. I voted for Rubio in the primaries, but Trump would have been my second choice.

>Trump has run major global business and understands what it takes to build bridges to get what needs to get done accomplished.

>IMO he is a capitalist first, regardless of who he was standing next to in photos from previous elections campaigns, or which party he donated any money to, he did what he needed to do advance his brand. I have no doubt this type of capitalist will be beneficial in clearing out America's budget and balancing our bottom line.

>I like his hard line policies on immigration. My wife and her entire family moved here legally and went through the current system to become citizens. Never seen more patriotic Americans. It is not fair that illegal immigrants get the benefits of a system meant to help it legal citizens while not paying into that system. Will he be able to send out search teams to find every illegal immigrant? Honest answer is no. But by enforcing a policy that cracks down on illegal immigration we can weed out those illegally in the country through access to the benefits and programs that they are currently benefiting from (i.e. driver's licenses, healthcare, pubic education and collegiate tuition rates, gov assistance, etc.) No legal documentation no benefits.

>Trumps mouth, which is admitledy foot-in-mouth sometimes, is not censored and shows what the man is really thinking. I, like many of my fellow woters are sick of walking on eggshells, so much so that even the slightest things is offensive. I am all for mutual respect of other Americans, but we are all adult and no one needs to hold your hand when you are offended by something. It is ridiculous. But personal thoughts aside, any president will have to still work with their cabinet, advisors, chiefs, and congress to get things done and the of the non PC phrases will be tempered.

How? By declaring the U.S. bankrupt?

Because we deserve him for letting the country become a two party scorched earth political system.

My fondest hope was the RNC would reject him and we'd have a legitimate start to a 3rd party, but they are so inured to the system they'll suck donald's dick just so things don't change.

You know whats really funny is that based on the emails, Hillary is far more racist than trump by a long shot

I don't vote, (inb4 underage) but I only disagree with the idea of letting a man that disgusts so many (including myself) achieve presidency. If elected, I believe that the other bodies of government and the voting public will prevent any rash or irresponsible decisions on Trump's part. However, if the masses really are as blind and incompetent as Ibsen portrays them, the future of America looks grim under a leader like Trump. Even if Trump weren't elected, the outrage of envy from his supporters might fuel even more violence among the people than there is already, time to move to Sweden or some shit.

Sup Forums, like Sup Forums, is full of alt-right, sjw trump-supporting troglodytes.

tacky, classless, undereducated people from the dregs of society. outcasts. deviants.

>I'm more disgusted with trump than hillary

Trump has only targeted illegals. Show me one statement of his that goes against US citizens of non-white descent who have served their country

>hi cap magazines banned in Colorado

yah it will never get worse

>what it would fucking take to repeal the second amendment?

Yes. I do.

Hillary appointing a couple of justices who rule that the militia part means that you have to be in a state-sponsored militia to have the protected right to a gun.

That would pretty much do it.

Trump is going to make you rich.

And you're going to say no to that?

Another legit answer.

Trump will most certainly "get the spics outta here". On that you can rely.

I have no doubt in his 4 year presidency (if he's not impeached in the first 2) he will rid the US of "spics".

Very articulate answer.

They had to make bankruptcy laws because of the man, he is a genius

Theres no reason why he'd be impeached

Speaking of...Hillary just dodged criminal prosecution thanks to some very powerful friends like the Bohemian Grove (see Wikileaks emails).

>center right

I disagree. I'd say he is not left-right ideological driven -- he is running a populist/nationalist campaign.

>quoting something that isn't there
>I don't vote
I don't know who is best for the country among the available candidates, I haven't dug that deep into a utilitarian analysis of each candidates downsides and upsides.

He also pays a PR team to shitpost here and other places.

Shhh, don't wake them up, they're beautiful sleeping sheep, you don't want to ruin their bliss, do you?

well someone needs to clarify what WELL-REGULATED Militia means. hint: it's not 'the people'.

and protip: most gun owners aren't a part of any militia - ergo, most gun owners shouldn't even be Constitutionally-allowed to possess firearms.

nice try, faggot

>well someone needs to clarify what WELL-REGULATED Militia means. hint: it's not 'the people'.

Thanks for proving you have no idea what you're talking about

DC vs Heller 2008 created the judicial landmark that the right to bear arms was an individual right and the term "well regulated" had no bearing on the right of the people specifically.

>alt-right shitposting sjw detected.

pic related *yawn*

>crooked Hilary

That there says it all. This is what Trump does. Branding. He always calls Hilary "crooked Hilary". Why? Because morons like this fuck don't think about what he's actually saying. They don't see what he's doing. That's how easy these people are to manipulate.

That's Trump's base. Gullible, easily manipulated rubes.

Daily reminder that 110 million lawful gun owners didn't use their guns in crime today and every day for the last 50 years.

daily reminder that a few hundred murders a year is literally nothing

Exactly, and the Earth is flat (because NASA uses fisheye lenses), jet fuel can't melt steal beams, we have lizard overlords, 2001 is Kubrick secretly telling everyone he filmed the moon landing in a studio, there was a 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll...

Honest question as a non American, are illegals and muslims a REALLY huge problem like they are always made out to be? Are there Mexicans roaming the streets stealling jobs and killing families? Are immigrants killing thousands of people? If anything, you Americans are killing yourselves faster than anything else.

So because trump calls a spade a spade, you think he's conspiring some deeper advertisement even though hillary is LITERALLY the most corrupted politician about this decade?

which will be overturned

and the 2nd amendment WILL be repealed.

men like me WILL come for your guns.

from your cold, dead hands? why thank you, I will.

and I'm no trumpanzee or hill-da-beast supporter. like most Americans... I'm a far leftist. we're the new face of America, fuckstick

>are illegals and muslims a REALLY huge problem like they are always made out to be?
yes