Why do so many of you prefer girls that look and dress so immature? Why ditzy girls? Are you intimidated by real woman?

Why do so many of you prefer girls that look and dress so immature? Why ditzy girls? Are you intimidated by real woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video15070919/super_hot_teen_fingering_her_pussy_to_orgasm_in_her_pjs
youtube.com/watch?v=GHRazF3GnwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dare i ask what a "real woman" is to you?

fuck you

this guy

yeh

One who's getting a degree in something useful. Journalism as opposed to literature, biology as opposed to women's studies. Not an art major and certainly not someone who's just going for her Mrs

Wife material.

kys

because everyone here is a borderline pedo

Hebephile

I'm skeptical that such a creature exists. If she did, and that's a big if, she would probably be a prize worth winning. Unless she were an insufferable cunt, of course

like this?

xvideos.com/video15070919/super_hot_teen_fingering_her_pussy_to_orgasm_in_her_pjs

I would give that trump my stump

ffffuuuuuu

>Why do so many of you prefer girls that look and dress so immature?

It's really less of a preference, and more target of opportunity, TBH. Such women are low hanging fruit, like Daddy's cast-aside toy in this user's pic

Probably because most of the people on here are younger guys who are immature themselves and aren't 40 years old and boring and "mature"

My sister is an attractive journalist, but I'll admit that she's a cunt. On the other hand she married a nerd. A biomechanic with many patents in the field of respitory delivery of medicine.

its simple young girls are less likely to have diseases or preconceived notions on how big a cock is

if you dont want aids or hep or the clap or whatever and you dont want the girl to laugh at your 1" penis or your lack of orgasm control then on the clock face is better

>shit i gotta post something

NIGGERS

you're a faggot

This shit is taking whole new levels

i dont find them attactive or whatever

but in this age of safety warnings and are you sure you want to do this etc etc it is hard to get an adrenaline rush at my comp so downloading something that has the risk of jail time is as close as i am gonna get to rock climbing or walking in compton or shooting up a school

Its honestly all about what you're into, some guys like the whole daddy kink thing because it's a role of dominance. But as a girl I just think it's cute.

>Are you intimidated by real woman?

No. Gender is a social construct and men make the best women, which is why I want to wife a trap, adopt babbybois, and breed yung traplets in suburbia.

You know. White picket fences, Little League, and sodomy.

LOTS of sodomy.

Actually they're more likely to have one and not know it. Plus I have 8 inches erect. It's not exactly record setting, but on Adderall and Xanax I've marathoned sex for 8 hours. Put a girl in the clinic with honeymooners disease. The average male is between 5 and 8 inches. I doubt this place is that full of people who are more than a standard deviation from the norm. It's not Sup Forums

Some chose the path of deeper indulgence like painting, others music.
Some chose the indulgence through obtaining knowledge.
Some chose indulgence through effecting the world.
It's all indulgence. Curing cancer, shoving a dildo up your ass, it's all indulgence, and it's all bullshit.
In the end, we all die, and it all means nothing.

However, if you contribute to science, and discover immortality, you can indulge for a little longer.

Not to mention cucking. Lots of cucking. But don't mention it.

If they try to be cute they'll be easy to manipulate. It's the women who act like adults that turn into bitches.

saw it coming

Fuck you annon

>Why do so many of you prefer girls that look and dress so immature?
Maybe it's because everyone here is young. Maybe it's because people here is a little older, but lacked fulfilment in young age. Maybe it's because people here are, non-mother fucking, pedophiles.

Fuck you

fuck you

All women are cunts, nice try user.

fug

Actually LOL'd at that pic.

thanks, i needed that.

shiit

> No, I am...

ok

good job OP

youtube.com/watch?v=GHRazF3GnwQ

a triple date

kys

ugh

They are gonna have a 3 1/2-some.

k

cause it causes our cocks to rise.

I know 4 such girls, two of which are excrushes and 2 are my cousinswho I am friebda with right now, had to give up on them cause they had bpyfriends at the time and even if they were sibgle after a few months I juat didn't think of them like that anymore. Also, personality wise, one is somewhat ditzy, but she is normal compared to other girls, one is, well, somewhat crazy, but in a good way. One is tomboish and the last one is how should I say it, just a normal girl.(the first 2are the crushes the last 2 are cousins)

>implying you're not a real man/woman for liking cute things

nahy

K

excellent work op. kek favors you.

fuck you

faggot

Dumbbbb

hey look dubs

HOW DOES THIS WORK
ONE VAGINA?
TWO VAGINA?
DOES ONE CONTROL THE VAGINA AND ONE THE ANUS.
IS DP THE ONLY OPTION FOR BOTH TO HAVE FUN?

WE MUST KNOW

classy meme

Don't believe the hype

The whole point is to get them OUT of their clothes no matter what the clothes look like.

ewqqwewq

Why doesn't your post make sense?

cus they will do my diaper fetish

Fucking pedophiles.

sauce?

Faggot

Sigh, fine I'll reply

Fucks sake

:'(

no

gayfagshitfuck

Ryskovaski?

end your fucking life

its more feminine therefor attractive.

>Are you intimidated by real woman?
yes
that's why i'm a wizard

K

shows theyre still innocent and not horribly jaded and demoinic from being sluts