Why are British athletes the only ones who can compete and win without steroids and cheating?

Why are British athletes the only ones who can compete and win without steroids and cheating?

Chris Froome is ahead of all the drug cheats whilst being completely clean. Bisping knocked out the Ameriroider and won that UFC championship thing. England won the Six Nations and didn't have one drug cheat in the squad. The UK came third at the Olympics with the only drug free team in the world.

Why do other nations resort to cheating and steroids only to lose to 100% natural and honest British athletes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Millar#2004:_Doping
youtube.com/watch?v=RcQ3ptLUiw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Froome is African

>Brits surprised Dutch posters are angry and hate Froome

Should we just roll over and take defeat like the mighty British have shown to be experts in at various international football and rugby tournaments?

Fuck Froome and fuck you limey cunts claiming him for yourselves even though he's not even British. It's Andy Murray all over again, why are you even allowed to compete as Great Britain? We all know you are all English, yet none of your actually good athletes are. You're a fucking joke and I can't wait for the inevitable implosion of your economy after the Brexit, the most retarded political decision ever made. Not surprisingly, as it was made by the English "people". Really makes you think.

>he's not even British

He's as British as saving the Dutch from the Nazis

Are you new to cycling? All top notch cyclists take PED's, the only difference is that s a few get caught and some do not. I remember many Americans said back in the day that Armstrong was riding 100% clean and still beating the likes of Pantani, Ullrich and so on. Give me a break. Dealing with the aforementioned fact is a part of the game as a spectator of this sport. Remember, at the end of the day cyclists are just mere people and they should never be idealised nor idolised.

Reminder that Froome is a real class act.He is loved by all the foreign press ,the peloton and cycling fans as a intellectual ,soft spoken gentleman.

But who hates him then... Salty people on Sup Forums.Why? because he's British ,it's pathetic and petty

This. Kenyan 1st, South African 2nd, British 3rd

>hes fucking kenyan

this explains a lot

This dude is almost certainly on PEDs, just like every other elite-level athlete. Cycling has more of a reputation for doping, but that's just because they have more thorough testing.

Drug and PED tests are just intelligence tests. Only head ass niggas get popped

Oh look it's the bitter /tdf/ overflow thread. Why can't we be proud of our young African lad?

>implying british people need drugs to win

That would explain why the English soccer team is so shit

Canadian athletes don't use steroi-

Oh wait, you said 'win.'

This desu. There is a clear comparison to be made with Froome's performance this year and Contador in 2009.

I agree opie, just look at our natty lord Eddie Hall deadlifting half a ton.
None of the other GC contenders have really attacked this year.
His ancestry is entirely British. Is he Kenyan because he lived there for a few years?

You mean Canadian?

>Dad played hockey for England.
>Mother's parents came from gloucestershire
>Both his brothers went to school in England

I went to private school in England, it had loads of people like this. They're basically colonials, but without the non-PC label. In fact, I was born overseas and grew up there until I was school age as well, but still have a brit passport.

Seriously doubt he isn't on PEDs though. They all are.

>he thinks anyone on the tour is clean

>Implying cycling hasn't turned to "who's the Solid Snake of PED detection stealth avoidance" since forever

Spain and Germany should take note on how to become champions without resorting to PEDs

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Millar#2004:_Doping

>Millar was dining in a restaurant with DAVE BRAILSFORD in Bidart, near Biarritz, on 23 June 2004 when he was approached by three plainclothes policemen of the Paris drug squad at 8.25pm. They took Millar's watch, shoelaces, jewellery, keys and phone. After two and a half hours they found empty phials of Eprex, a brand of the blood-boosting drug EPO, and two used syringes.

>He was disqualified as 2003 world time trial champion

>take out the best riders who are doping!
>it's some slow ass, chiclet teeth (lemon flavored of course), brummy inbred mong left
>sport dies out because dentistry premiums are too high for remaining riders

corrupted by the French team he was on. Now that they can ride on anglo teams the doping is finished

He's British, of course he's new to cycling. They've only been watching since 2012.

He is.

He would be much more sympathetic if he actually came out for Kenya though.

The entire sport would be more authentic of Froome wasn't showing shades of Armstrong. It is impossible to trust a dominant winner in this sport nowadays.

Stay mad faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=RcQ3ptLUiw8

>I remember many Americans said back in the day that Armstrong was riding 100% clean

Imagine what the shitposting would have been like if Sup Forums had existed back then.