I think I have a brain tumor, but I don't want to go to the hospital because it's expensive and I have no insurance

I think I have a brain tumor, but I don't want to go to the hospital because it's expensive and I have no insurance.

Wat do Sup Forums?

How do you think you have one?

let natural selection take its course

You are kinda ass fucked if you don't. Just get a damn MRI on your head bro

Just go to the fucking Doctor

Do you live in the United States or some other shit hole? If you live in the US, just go to the fucking hospital you shit lord teenager.

>Constant headaches that feel like I took a nap under a hydraulic press
>Horrid memory, long term and short term
>monetary lapses in natural functions, like forgetting how to swallow
>Sudden movements cause bad vertigo
I'm probably just being retarded, but those are all signs of a brain tumor.
I have no fucking money to spare.
I know, if I was a couple years younger I could've milked "make-a-wish" at least.

If you are murican, you are fucked. Fucking backwards country that is

I got a guy who works for me just go in for a brain tumour. They cut a hole in his skull hit with a laser, seared it back up and now he's 100% fine. Came back from the surgery that same week and worked.

He must have been extremely fucking lucky then.
More time than not they're inoperable due to the risk being to high and such.

You don't get turned away for fucking medical care you faggot. Maybe you shouldn't go if you are this fucking stupid.

>I think I have a brain tumor, but I don't want to go to the hospital because it's expensive and I have no insurance.
you stupid nigger you must have a brain tumor if you dont realize that people get treated no matter what in the ER

The only thing left

THEY
STILL
FUCKING
BILL
YOU
Especially so if it turns out I don't have one.

It was caught early right on the back of the of the brain near the base of his skull. Really fucking lucky. user it could also be fungus, my father is an avid duck hunter and he got a brain fungal infection a few years back from that shit. Doctors thought it was cancer, gave him a year to live then called him back saying they fucked up. He's all good now.

by the way you type it seems like you were the one with the fucking brain tumor

you probably don't have a brain tumor, you're making yourself sick by worrying about it. if you're really worried i'm sure you'll find a way to find out for real.

weed oil

Money or no money, this those symptoms (whether caused by a brain tumor or not) are not something you should ignore OP. Go get checked out. Sure, they'll slap you with a fatty bill after all is said and done, but bad credit is a lot better than being dead.

Buy insurance. If you can't afford it, get the Obamacare subsidy. If you can't figure that out, then +1 for Darwin.

My phones all cracked out so I have to use the auto spelling. My phone has cancer, fuck you.

Tumor symptoms are 99% also symptoms of other benign dumb shit. The only "unique" symptoms are unexplained weight loss and night sweats, like drenching "did I just piss my bed from my entire body?" night sweats.

you think homeless people give a fuck? people steal medical care EVERYDAY

you must have a brain hemorrhage to be this dumb. GO TO THE HOSPITAL
WALK INTO ER
TELL THEM YOU ARE HAVING SUPER FUCKED UP BRAIN PROBLEMS AND THEY WILL DO TESTS AND TELL YOU IF YOU ARE DYING OR NOT

It's either, you die and don't have children and shit ORRRR, go to the er, get treated, get billed, pay the bill, and live life. Profit???

Drill your skull

I work at a hospital. So if you can't afford it, go to a not for profit one, the sign up for community care, it will drop the bill or erase it all together.

I'm constantly inside, doubt it's fungus.
With how I am financially, being dead would be better in the long run. I only have 800 bucks to my name.
Lets hope so.
You think they won't identify me in some way and let loose their hounds?

Go to Mexico. Hospitals there are almost as good as the US, but cost 1/4 as much because they don't let dumbasses sue hospitals for every little side effect.

It would literally cost you nothing. They send a bill, and you just don't pay it. Credit takes a shit, but with only 800 bucks to your name I'm pretty sure your credit score is probably not a huge concern of yours.

>I have problem
>here is what I am going to do
>wat do?
fuck off with these

>You think they won't identify me in some way and let loose their hounds?
kek, dude, there are straight thugs that call the ER dressed in going out clothes that once they get there they say it was bad gas and just walk out of the hospital, if you are really concerned, just be a total nig and get treated, fuck you credit.

Also if you're in the US Medicare is free and will cover that shit. Even if it's not a tumor losing control of bodily functions randomly is still not normal.

Did you tried weed oil ?

How do you get brain fungus duck hunting? Wtf is this shit I shoot at ducks and eat them if they die, never heard of this

Where can you sling me some my nigz?
Alright, worst case scenario I'll drive to an ER in St. Louis and do this.
It's free? I never heard that before.

Fiche S ? :)

I have decided that you are too stupid to help. Good luck with that brain tumor. I hope it is slow and painful

Yup, I'll send a postcard from hell.

You don't have a brain tumor, you have an odd list of symptoms which may or may not be related.

do it mang, goodluck hopefully its just bad gas;^)

What else could be the cause?
Bad genes?

interesting, op. I'm also suffering from similar symptoms. I think it is just stress-related though

They still charge you in the US. Poor people here literally have to make the decision of dying or a lifetime of debt

Well, that might be it. I'm broke, no life, shitty job, shitty college taking two degrees I don't even want, and Hillary is in the race.

Some people would rather die than be in debt and misery for the rest of their lives.

>OH NO THEY SAVED MY LIFE
you entitled asshole, what about the Dr's famaily they dont need to eat?
if its an emergency they will treat you no matter what. they will not let you die. dont be a dumbass

I think maybe. I took two months off from school to recover my health. A lost of the symptoms are going away but I still fatigue easily and have trouble concentrating. Try eating as healthy as possible and working out if you can afford it

Bad genes, cerebral palsy, dementia, lupus to name a few in hundreds, though brain tumor is in there, it's not likely. You could just have shit genes, or you could have cancer. Chances are though, finding out won't make you feel better since the treatment and diagnoses payments will likely make you miserable for the rest of your life.

H to the yea man, rolling for: (in order)

Drill it out yourself
Let natural selection take its course

And my favorite

Get health insurance you faggot

They will treat you, yes, but ALSO charge you, you sense motherfucker. It's also the reason why people with chronic seizures have bracelets that tell people not to call an ambulance. Because that shit is expensive.

Will do
Damned if I do, Damned if I dont huh? Thanks for helping out.

I'm gonna go, my head is fucking killing me.

and?
dont you think you owe something to the people who save your life?
you dont have to pay you will just have shitty credit forever

just go to your xerox machine at work and photocopy your head and youre bound to see something. its like x-rays and shit basically i dunno itll probably work

Yes, that's exactly what you say. That's why you refuse ambulance rides and drive yourself to a hospital if you can. Also, the doctor gets paid regardless, you idiot. It sucks to be poor, and in some cases, yes, death is better. You don't want to put your family through debt. It fucking sucks

No, sometimes life isn't worth living. It's not worth putting your family through hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of debt. Btw, debtor's prisons are still a thing.

where does the money come from to pay the people that saved your life? oh right the people they take care of...

america has the best medical treatment in the world, is there a lot of shit to go through yes, but if you have things never even seen your best chance of surving is by getting treated in the usa.

die or try to live is your choice. so what if you have debt. YOURE ALIVE

josh?

Can confirm that shitty credit isn't the end of the world, but depending on how high your bills get they will come after there money. You may even get your paychecks shortened to the point of it being pointless to work.

>No, sometimes life isn't worth living. It's not worth putting your family through hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of debt
thats not how families should be, and not how i do things. its your choice
see

get it fixed and declare bankruptcy. live with parents for 7 years.

>This
>This
>This

Seriously user, fuck it. When they bill you, tell them you have no insurance. Do you realize the reason our bills are so high, is because insurance negotiates everything? Bandaids don't cost $20 each, but that's the price cause nobody pays sticker!

>Tl;dr: tell the hospital after they bill you and you'll work out a payment plan or excuse the charges

the sweating thing is true. i had this a couple years back a few times and had no idea i would need a tumor removed until i started pissing chunky blood.

Are you worth a $750,000 debt? No, you're not. Not when you're making 15/hr. Death is sometimes better, especially when it won't kill you immediately like a brain tumor

im sorry you feel that way. life is more valuable thats why the hospital will treat you even if they know you cant afford it, ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT THE TREATMENT. fix your shit bro dont let yourself get worse

Yes, I'm sure if you believe your life is worth $750.000, all your debt will magically disappear, your children will live comfortably and your wife will be happy. Sorry if I don't believe in Santa Claus and elves either, mate. Ignorance is bliss, I guess

If you're unconscious, they do it anyway. Don't make up shit, dumb fuck

what im saying is your myopic attitude is shit. do you value your family so much as to not leave them alone without their father/husband or are you going to bitch out bc "i dont want to work ard to pay back the people that saved my life"
the full debt is never paid and payments are made and the hospital rights off the rest
op is not unconscious. you are reading thigns inot my post. obviously they save you life no matter what if you arent conscious, dont be a fool