I need help Sup Forums Every time i connect my phone to my computer it says usb device not recognized...

I need help Sup Forums Every time i connect my phone to my computer it says usb device not recognized. Ive tried 2 different computers, like 7 fucking cords and i have reinstalled the drivers and fully restored this piece of fuck computer. what else can i do?

I also fully restored my phone. So idk wtf to do. has anyone else had this issue? how did you fix it?

Ok i just plugged it into a port on the back after restarting my computer for the thousandth time and got this message wtf

Nice dubs

Fuck you, lol.
Now its saying this bullshit.

anyone? any ideas?
>inb4 delete system 32

What kind of phone, and what kind of cord.

Samsung galaxy grand prime with the stock cord it came with and i used like 5 other ones too all same result. model number sm g530t if that helps.

It's because you have a POS grand prime dude. Prepaid phones are shit, please get something better.
Try turning the phone off all the way then plugging it into the computer.

fuck you pal, the phone gets the job done and its not a prepaid shitter. but ill try what you said anyways.

Galaxy grand prime certainly is a prepaid shitter, I sell phones I know how those peices of garbage work.
I hope it works out for you though.

well, i plugged it in while its off with 4 different cords and still it acts like its going to download the driver then it says could not successfully download the driver. pretty much my computer telling me to go fuck myself. ive been dicking with this bullshit all day and cant figure it out. figured id post on here and get faster replies than posting on a forum for inbred on androids bs page and get one reply in four months telling me to kill myself.

You have a shitty phone dude, that's the bottom line.
What carrier do you go through?

it has worked fine and ive had the phone for almost a year now and its doing this shit. i have walmart family mobile hurr durr fuck you buddy. i work at that shit store and only pay 25 dollars for 10gb and it goes through t mobile.

Don't misunderstand, I don't say this to be an asshole it's just fact. Those phones are poor quality and you'll have technical problems because of them.
Look into getting a different phone man, t-mobile is generally shit and so are their phones, get a Moto G or a HTC 626 Desire or something decent.

well seeing as how i work at slave mart im fucked on getting a new phone. so i guess ill have to wait 10 years for a towel head indian bastard to answer my problem and probably still not have a solution thanks tho.

You could always back up your information and try a factory reset on the phone, worst case scenario I do that and it solves most problems.
Sorry you work at the worst place on earth user, truly. Try to get into target, they pay a lot better.

i already fully restored my pc and phone to factory setting and still no dice so fuck it man. idk what to do ill piss on this phone and light it on fire.

Like I said man, I'd look into getting a different phone.
Honestly if you don't use a ton of data I'd say switch to Consumer Cellular, they have higher quality phones and pretty decently priced plans.
Not to mention their customer service is amazing.

put the phone is usb debugging mode, google developer mode.

or set the phone to mtp connection in the setting menu under connections.

Alternatively turn the phone off and connect it to the computer switched off.

nope still just says hardware ID missing.

Download Samsung USB drivers 1.4.6.0 and reinstall kies with your internet disconnected.