Why is Rule 63 so fucking great?

>weeb slut looking fanfiction

burn it

looks like harmony korine to be honest

>DUDE SHOES LMAO

I can't fucking stand sweet robin dumbass

For The Watch would've lasted a lot longer

How can one man be this BASED?

Will that kid ever turn into a normal person?

re rule 63 Robin Arryn

Lets get a few things straight

>Preston IS a faggot

>D&D are based

>Bookfags can fuck off this is film/tv not faggoty /bookworm/

>Dany is no mary sue she is the hero and guided by the gods (princess who was promised)

>the oil was in the braziers that's why the hut went up so fast in flames

>Jon is azor ahai

>Stop crying about "its gonna be a disney ending"

You book fags are just so fucking butthurt that the show is looking good, all you do is cry on here about how the show is ruined and shit but infact you are just doing what you fags did with star wars and every other well made show/movie you react the opposite of what everyone else does just to be edgy

now please kill yourselves

Hi Preston!

I know you post on /got/ you sneaky bastard, say something subtle to confirm it on your next video

You friendly reminder that fart jokes = kino

>those crocs

Tyrells die in this season. Also Tommen kills himself

He's literally that swamp pansy character ripped straight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. No he will never be normal.

Finally radbrad posted a new video

His entire "Previously on GoT" is one big hint to us that he shitposts with us

>>those crocs

>you will never EVER see a picture of him wearing those crocs AND the helmet with the plumes at the same time

;_;

G O A T
O
A
T

who /cia/ here?

we are gonna crash Westeros with no survivors

Is this true?

>yfw NissaNissa was a white walker
>yfw Azor Ahai was a villain who killed his wife after peaceful marriage between man and other
>it was like the red wedding
>now they are back, because the north remembers

It fits

>being this mad that woman are kicking ass on a Sup Forums show

did the girls also bully you at school m8?

They're going to fugg right?? Benis in vagina????

>Implying Petyr lives through tWoW

>Tyrells die in this season.
Margaery will be released this season and everything will be okay. r-right guys?

So what's going to happen in Tyrion's dream/hallucination?

These two are in it.

Ned delivering Dawn to Starfall wen?

What did he tell her?

He is literally the only reason why I still watch this show, even though he has only had like 10 seconds of screentime this season

>back to tumblr

DAYNE?

The vale honestly has some of the dumbest lords, how all of a sudden little finger controls them?

Margaery dies too. That's why Tommen will jump out of the window in the Red Keep

>mfw sansa stabs based Petyr in the back

So what was the deal with Dany's tits in the last episode? Looked like cgi or some kind of body double, or maybe a mix of the two? Or maybe the fake fire effects were throwing it off? Any actual info on this?

What's wrong with h him? Does he have autism or is it just residue of being raised by his batshit crazy mom?

>the oil was in the braziers that's why the hut went up so fast in flames
Where was this explained? What's your source for this? How can you be so sure?

I want him to get in a fight and shout pic related.

not sure against who. Bronn maybe. Someone who'd make fun of his great fashion sense.

when are we going to see the rest of the toj? next episode when the others come wreck the cave?

>promise me, ned

Why did the fuck up the travelling aspect so much?
I mean Theon in Reek mode makes his way to Pyke in half an episode. How does that work?

No, please not based old woman and lovely marge

Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking bastard? I have become Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North after the Clash of Kings. Come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, cunt. I dare you to fucking come for me. I have your little bother, and soon I will make him a Feast for Crows, bastard. I will burn you and all of your fucking wildling sluts after I flay your bodies - you will burn like a Dance of Dragons. Fuck you, you piece of shit. The Winds of Winter will blow across your blackened bones and I will pick my teeth with your splintered ribs before I gently fall asleep and have a nice Dream of Spring. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. Fuck you.

>did the girls also bully you at school
I wish they did that's hot as fuck, being cornered by 4-5 qts hitting you and teasing you

Mace of Base

63 is only meaningful when there's 34 involved.

>when the braziers hit the floor the oil floods out

duh

Is this from a preview or something, I dont remember seeing this.

Damn lemme go fap to her

>Tommen dies.
>Martells are extinct.
>Literally no one who can claim the throne except Dany.
>Tfw around S7 the Iron Throne will either belong to Dany who just straight up walks into the throne room, or Cersei will take it for herself because fuck laws and shit, gurrl power!

kek

Objectively best character coming through

They really don't care at this point

lana ftv / lana rhoades. enjoy.

But some user said he dies this season

did they tease you about your micro penis ...do you identify with de-penised theon?

O T P
T
P

Who is this?

Don't do this to me user

same as dorne

the only people that live there are the people you see on screen

BASED MACE still standing
(farts)

Why was the last episode called book of the stranger? I can't remember what the hell that title had to do with what happened. I was drinking while watching though.

objectively false

Because D&D want to speed the story up, so they use shit writing to give Jon and Sansa an army that can go toe to toe with the Lannisters

that is literally the most color I've seen in the entire show. apparently somewhere along the line, people who designed this stuff forgot armor was supposed to look extravagant and colorful sometimes.

My guess is they refer to his plumes as being stupid in the show.

don't worry Bran will be the new Night's King and save all of Westeros.

>>Literally no one who can claim the throne

Wouldn't a Great Council be called in this case?

Bed wetter

post yfw people unironically say Dorne is white

please be trolling

I want the High Sparrow on the small council pls

I'm not sure if people actually ship these two or if they are being ironic

You're right: they should have spent 20 minutes watching Theon stare off into the distance on a boat.

>mary sue

High Sparrow and Marge talked about it

Margery mentioned it. Something about people coming from squalor to righteousness. Something everyone in the episode did the opposite of.

cast her

>those fucking lips

eric xD

lady stoneheart

In the books pyter makes the realm default on loans so he can go to the vale and pay off the Lord's debts and gain temporary control of the vale,... in the show he tricks sweet Robin...

>Wun Wun dies in the Bastardbowl

Maester Pavel, I'm Vale Lord

Hopefully not until next season, Littlefinger deserves to see the extermination of House Frey

>you are just doing what you fags did with star wars and every other well made show/movie

Stopped reading right there. You need to leave and go concentrate on your school work kid

some whore

sweets

>Give your lord father a kiss, Alayne.

>smiling knight
>prototype mountain
>jaime

Where the fuck is that quote from? Jaime's only done one dishonorable thing as a knight and it was for the good of the realm.

>Worked his way up from obscurity to become a renowned cobbler
>Having parties ev'ry day with his "friends" at the cobbler's guild
>Are secretly jealous of his success which they see as unearned
>One night they drug him and take turns raping him with shoes all night
>When he wakes up he vows to never wear shoes again and spend the rest of his life scheming to take down Big Shoe
>Spend every sermon disparaging shoes
>Threaten, arrest, beat and humiliate the most flagrant shoe wearers.

IT'S A TRAP

>HS told Tommen that Cersei gets pardoned if they lure the Tyrell army into KL and the Lannister forces help the Faith Militant to kill them all off
>Cersei ruses Olenna
>she takes the bait
>rip Tyrells
>FM turns on Lannisters in the last minute
>crazy Cersei

Wait so Littlefinger was in love with Cat right? She was a fucking hag so it's hard to process.

I recognize them all except

>the guy between Geralt and Farkas
>the guy between Aragorn and the Spartacus guy
>the guy between Hercules and Conan in the suit and tie
>the last one on the right

Can anybody help?

one of the septas trying to suck and fuck the gay out of loras

No way

I mean he is so big how would he die?