I work for Congress and I am drunk (again). Ask me whatever

I work for Congress and I am drunk (again). Ask me whatever.

I enjoy downloading photos of birds with human arms.

You like mummy, yes?

wut

Was FBI user real?

Could Bernie make a come back with all the Hillary scandals?

No idea; I don't work with the FBI much, or at all to be honest.

Nope, they would give the nomination to Biden before they would give it to someone who would disobey the corporate masters.

kek no. You're stuck with her. My (republican) candidate is no more favorable.

Will Emperor Trump win?

These are excellent examples of armed birds, OP

I am impress

How much illegal shit have you witnessed?
>no specifics, just a ball park answer is fine

It seems he has a decent chance, actually. I didn't really expect that, to be honest.

Thank you for your kind observation. Some, but not much. The office I work in is pretty straight-laced, but I've heard of other offices doing some shady shit. Nothing major.

OP, whats general consensus about the shit show that this election season has been?

republicans got hijacked by the loonies they encouraged and democrats look exactly like the big money corporate shills they claim not to be.

How high up are you in congress?

The term "shit show" says it best. The office I work for is pretty well establishment republican, so we never really thrived on the tea party mindset. The fact that they prevailed doesn't surprise me; republicans are finicky and impatient, and when you make one vote that doesn't fit their mantra you've lost their vote.

The dem side should really be no surprise to anyone, but that aside people need to realize the ultimate goal of the RNC and DNC - to deliver a presidency of their party. The RNC fought Trump along the primaries because they thought that he couldn't beat a Democrat. Likewise, the DNC tried to snub Bernie's campaign because they felt that Hilldawg was better suited to beat a republican. I'm not surprised in the least, but it's amusing how much has come to light in the last year.

I'm an LD, so within the top 2 or 3 staffers in most offices. I'm #2 in mine; I have a chief of staff that I work closely with.

My boss (the member) is seated high in the membership, but doesn't have a leadership position.

I think the DNC made a deal with HRC in 2008 so that she would concede on the convention floor and let the party unite behind Obama in exchange for a coronation this year. I think this was all arranged years ago.

figured. I've never seen a presidential election where it behooves the offices to lay low and dont put yourself in the line of fire.

kind of blows my mind that the american public bitches and moans about the direction of the country and keeps electing the same people to legislate.

WHY IS THIS A THING?!?

How bad did Hillary screw up to make trump electable

That's entirely a possibility. But something interesting to note - Obama and HRC were neck and neck when she dropped out, with HRC even leading in some polls. With her stomp-you-out mentality, why would she concede for an SoS spot?

I'm inclined to believe that the Obama campaign found some sort of unforgivable evidence on her, and withheld it so that she would drop out with presidential support in 2016. I wonder about that from time to time.