Lifehacks

Other urls found in this thread:

healthimpactnews.com/2014/baking-soda-coconut-oil-cleanser-for-problem-skin/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20884921?dopt=Abstract
ilikemyteeth.org/fluoridation/effects-of-fluoride/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Can anyone teach me how to make crystals?

I don't have an info graphic but you can also make booze off shit you can buy with food stamps
1 gallon spring water
4 cups sugar
1 packet bread yeast
>google sugar wine or prison hooch

That must be disgusting as fuck. Like some very shitty vodka.

OP here, is it safe to drink or do you have to filter it?

You fucking distill that shit 4 to 6 times its actually really on point.

OR

Don't drink it. Give yourself an enema for max bang for buck. Not op but adding stuff.

None of the ingredients are toxic so it can be drank as-is, but it will be disgusting.

Here this method works vest IMO

;^)

Guess I'll get some good mixers. OJ probably will work.

How bad to alcohol enemas burn?

For the newfags: this makes chlorine gas which should also provide an awesome high.

Just kidding. You fucking die a hell death, from getting higher than god's balls.

You die.

Thanks a lot user. Going to try this with my son now.

Well, that didn't take long.

Not much more than drinking it from my experience.

its safe to drink but if you filter it through activated charcoal used for aquariums it's better. Also flavor it with cool aid and sugar when its done in about two weeks. Or use those soda cans of concentrated juice either frozen or not and you can flavor it that way and it tastes really good

Thx mr. Obvious

No it doesn't take long at all.

No it doesnt , but which faggot would make kristal sculptures..
You want to blow until you get light headed it gives bigger kristels and the spikes wil me more detailed.

Who the fuck can afford organic coconut oil but can't afford toothpaste?

Wow, finally something my cats an I can do together. Thanks user.

Can you not buy toothpaste with food stamps?

Mine grew shitty

no you cannot.

After thinking about it a little longer, depending on how high it ferments, the batch might contain enough methylalcohol to fuck you up. Probably not kill you, but maybe make you blind.

AFAIK a rule of thumb I heard somewhere is that a barrel of must, fermented and distilled will give you about a bottle of alcohol which is contaminated with methyl too much, and about 1 shot of it will make you blind.

But if you make like a gallon it's probs fine. Also, don't make huge quantities of it because fermentation produces carbon monoxide.

Dude, just look up the recipe for pruno - the op here is missing a fruit ingredient.

is toothpaste a food?

>Can you not buy toothpaste with food stamps?

Hell, you can go in the dollar store and get a tube of toothpaste literally for a dollar. Unless OP is buying some kind of premium $20 toothpaste

Next time add more bleach man follow instructions you idiot

Breathe slower next time almost like meditation.

Will do sir. Thank you

Kek

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!! MY FUCKING SON TRIED THIS ON HERE AND HE'S DEAD NOW. YOU ARE A NASTY HUMAN BEING!! SEEK CHRIST

The point of using food stamps is it's free.

>helping newfags
off yourself

wrong methanol is largely produced as a result of pectin present in fruits when fermenting. Sugar, water and yeast has almost no pectin the methanol produced is insignificant and ethanol is the cure for methanol poisoning anyway. I've done this 1,000 times when I was a young fuck and no one ever went blind, hangovers and puking though from drinking too much can occur. Also filtering through charcoal reduces fusels and thus hangovers. Also wine or champagne yeast can be bought off ebay and produce alcohol from 10-16% while bread yeast makes 6-8%

I'm sorry if i offended you in any way just wanted you to have fun with the whole family. Kind of like easter Sunday. Godbless!

my lungs are burning a bit now and i feel congested but holy shit it made the most beautiful yellow colored smoke and the crystals are to die for. 10/10 life hack totally life changing

what is food stamp, We don't have those here

My condolences, you should have reached out to your son first. These crystals aren't for snorting. Just family fun project.

Pics or it didn't happen

LOL, your son sounds like a fucking idiot. Trust me, he's better off dead if he was that stupid.

My sides!

It's a gift card that reloads every month, but you can only buy food with it.

eu only the skin contains mescaline why use the whole thing ?

its easier to just blend it all than to skin it

Dude FUCK YOU DOUCHEBAG HE WAS 14!

Mescaline all day nigger

Join your autistic son in hell.

i think you mean skin according to this article
healthimpactnews.com/2014/baking-soda-coconut-oil-cleanser-for-problem-skin/
OP!

Who give them? Your employer or its some kind of help for poorfags from the government ?

Usually it's tax funded and the state distributes.

Toothpaste without fluoride?

I guess it could work if you're drinking fluoridated city water.

Flouride doesn't do jack shit for your teeth, google it. It's actually bad for them.

>Flouride doesn't do jack shit for your teeth, google it. It's actually bad for them.
You got that from a shit source and you believed it like a retard

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20884921?dopt=Abstract

You're worried about white spots appearing on incisors instead of tooth decay?
Shiggy Diggy

My turn:
ilikemyteeth.org/fluoridation/effects-of-fluoride/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis

you end up with the inside in your powder

I drink city water anyway so it's irrelevant whether or not it's in my toothpaste. All you need in toothpaste is a mild abrasive and a substrate to hold it. If you're diet consists of so much sugar that your teeth are decaying, then you need to lay off the Mountain Dew, fattie.

>I drink city water anyway
Why drink fluoride when it's bad?

>fiberglass
Kek

Because we're all gonna die one day and nothing matters. I just like free toothpaste.

Pretty sure Toothpaste is far cheaper than organic coconut oil. Spend the extra couple bucks out of your pocket for real toothpaste, the use the money you saved on the coconut oil to buy real food.

>Because we're all gonna die one day and nothing matters.

Might as well not breath since we're all gonna die one day and nothing matters.

suicide is equally pointless, so just be a hedonist and live to maximize pleasure and minimize suffering.

gold account is best account

Where's he buried? I could gather up a couple of my mates and we'll all go munging together.

You know what, I change my mind. The study suggested that children should avoid excess fluoride. I can totally see why you would need to avoid it.

>suicide is equally pointless, so just be a hedonist and live to maximize pleasure and minimize suffering.
I was mocking the terrible reasoning you gave for still drinking "bad" fluoride. I'm sorry you didn't get it.

Damn right I won this argument.
Now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich, bitch.

denatured alcohol + aluminum + heat = kek

You can actually make home made ginger beer like that. Boil the ginger in water first then dissolve sugar. Make sure water is right temp for yeast to acid activate and make sure you keep somewhere that will allow the yeast to ferment and carbonate.

Thank you. This actually helped.

Fucking niggers

filename

Fuck

You shouldn't have replied, you could have taken out a life insurance policy on her.

Im so done