Just sucked a dick and let another man fuck my ass until he came. AMA

just sucked a dick and let another man fuck my ass until he came. AMA

Tell me why Soul Caliber is the best fighting game of all time.

There's nothing really to ask. I already know the most personal thing about you right away.

I guess I'll ask if your dad approves.

Story?

Why do you think Sup Forums cares?

Congratulations Faggots, now you got AIDS.

I hope you enjoy your stay at the hospital,while rotting on your death bed.

Is it worth it to farm gryphon school gear in Witcher 3 or just loot random relics.

Hows your campaign going? What do you think of your protesters at the DNC? Do you really think that your economic policies are anything but childish or idealistic?

/thread

guy from craigslists. chatted over kik a few times. finally decided to go over and try it. chubbier than i prefer but w.e sucked him off to start. then let him rim me. Had to ease his cock into me though. never bottomed before tonight. eventually got his cock all the way in and he proceeded to fuck the shit outta me.

Cat masterrace

Samefag

How's the cumfarts

he wore a condom

Did it feel good or did it hurt

i had practiced before going over. but he was pretty thick no so much long. definitely took some trying and some heavy breathing to take all of him in me. once he was in all the way though, my ass adjusted and it was much easier for him to re-insert

How does it feel knowing that you now have dire aids?

well considering that I came, feels good brah

OP truly is a faggot

Nice you liked it begged him to fuck your ass intil you passout

well, as long as you came it's worth the dire aids, right?

jealous user?

Were you gay before or gay after?

of having a dude jizz in my asshole? totally

Shit I'm not that far yet, I fucked up the other day and went straight for the main story, beat the game at lvl 28, ciri became Witcher. Didn't experience 90% of the game so I restarted, depressing after finished.

still not gay. fucked this chick right after i showered and got back. love the puss too

but its such a warm new feeling. Shrek is love. Shrek is life

So you were gay before and now a different gay later. Have you no homo sucks any other cocks or been fucked in your shit hole by other faggots before?

got drunk and sucked a cock before. then decided that i wanted to try it again and bottom the next time so i did. this was the first time i ever let anyone fuck my boi pussci