So whose side are you on?

So whose side are you on?

>they are not the same thing

Hitler's

who cares lmao

I'm a Macedonian tourist in Greece and I support us joining them and adopting Greek. our Albanian parts can join Albania

fuck Tatars

Macedonia.

How does one even manage to name his country and base his whole heritage around a Greek kingdom from 300 BC, while at the same time maintaining a perfect Slav language.

It blows my mind that Slav people are capable of doing these things, but then again I take a look at Russia, Poland, the mysticism they have and how subdued they are to their leaders and am not surprised at all.

I think Macedonians are the direct descendants of the Ancient Macedonians who were not Greek.
Come at me Greeks.

well not so long ago you spoke the same language with them, so I'm not really that surprised

Thessaloniki je Makedonja

Give it back you thief.

think about it, you were Russian, They were speaking a dialect of Russian, you spoke the same language, so that makes you pretty much a direct descendant of Alexander the Great. ALL HAIL!

Real Finns love Russia. Only Swedemaniacs don't.

well not focus on you, we're focusing on Macedonians and Greeks right now.

Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan rightful Macedonian clay

I'm going to develop my 'Finno-Ugric is an East Slavic dialect' theory soon if you don't watch out

Sure, we use the same words like siniy in Russian is sininen in Finnish.

makedonija e na makedoncite

Macedonian is an artificial nationality created by cavemen hybrid Slavs who have no history of their own and so they resort to claiming the history of Greek people.

Romania

>who have no history of their own

lol wut

Nothing in that attachment proves what he said was wrong. That just tells us you are Bulgarians and not this made up nation called Macedonia

How fucking stupid are you

There's only one side to be on. The greek one. The other "side" doesn't exist, it doesn't even have a name. Just an acronym that was given to it.

When exactly did FYROMs start to believe they are descendants of the ancient Macedonians? Was it before or after Yugo fell apart?

I stand with Macedonians,the real descendants of Alexander the great.Gayreeks can go suck German dick

Ofc you support them, fools go well with other fools. And its even better when you can support each others propaganda history.

I hate maccedonski
they pee on our groriasu flag

Fuck off serv.Go flush yourself

get fucked chink

Was there ever such an irrelevant people in history as the albos? All of your history you have spent fucking goats in your mountains, and making friends with other goatfuckers.
So sad.

Greece.

historic macedonia is located in northern greece

Yeah Serbs.You fucked goats in the mountains, befriended goatfuckers while pretending not to be.Now go flush yourself

why do slavs pee on 1st world's flags? I mean chaushesku and makedonski

>go flush yourself

hahahaha

That also applies to Serbians
All Serbians of great achievements are the ones that have left Serbia

Kosovo is Albanian, remember slavshit

Sorry, but im not inbred and malnourished like a glorious Illyrian albo to fit inside a toilet. You will have to hunt rats in the sewer alone.

still more relevant than we are

Greece

You are inbred as serv though.Now go flush yourself

Beside Sup Forums memes Belgium is actually relevant

Not all have left, but i agree with you to a certain extent. But still we had great people unlike our southern neighbors.
I guess every nation has its cucks, huh?

dumb thread

we are bulgarians. you can google this idiot

Are you Belgian or diaspora?

Real Macedonians were Hellenic. It is sad that a country adopts the name of a region that does not belong to it. It is as if the Poles changed the name of their country for Prussia and adopted pussian flag.

Greece of course

i'm half belgian and i lived here my whole life

I guess its settled, FYRomani and albos are subhuman and have no relation to any great ancient Greek nation.

The holy Roman Empire is the true successor of Alexanders kangdom

Serbs are gypsies

I'm albanian and I stand with greece

Alejandro Grande was Spaniard and we are the real Macedonians.

Keep crying Bulgar

serb subhuman

This is what I think of when someone says "Kosovo je srbja"

Maybe if you kys you can be a real greek in the afterlife. In reality you will always be a Bulgar, not even a proper one.

I know. We ruled over serb subhumans for the entirety of our existence and shat on the byzantine empire.

Kek
>shat on the byzantine empire
One turn saying that you are macedonian and the other bragging about being a Bulgar and about their military successes.
classical bipolar FYRomani attitude right there

1. They speak a Slavic language
2. Macedonians spoke Greek
3. Mayhap part of their Southern territory overlaps part of the Northern territory of ancient Macedonia

Modern Macedonia is not Ancient Macedonia, nor her heir.

Maybe you'd be heirs to the Thracians, who were also cool.

When did I deny I was Bulgar?

You had one empire gypsy. It lasted from 1346 to 1371. A grand total of 25 years. This confirms your status as a sub-race. Our empires lasted centuries.

I can take a piss right now and it will last longer than a Serbian empire.

>15 centuries of being slaves to Bulgaria: The history of S*rbia

Well its good that you aren't falling for the macedon meme.
I don't really care for the Serbian empire, it's true that it lasted for a very short time. At least we don't claim to be descended from a GREEK emperor and his people.

Thank god I am not a shiptar or a serb

western macedonia = albania
eastern macedonia = bulgaria
macedonia doesnt exist anymore, problem solved, greeks are happy

But who cares if the Greeks are happy? A bunch of we wuz with a failed stated

This

i am greek

>So whose side are you on?
Macedonians'

Modern Greeks have nothing to do with ancient Macedonia

It's a silly issue brought up by dumb greek nationalists
But it doesn't matter