Do your worst

Do your worst

I think you're very pretty.

>no timestamp

She's yours for a day, how bad would she end up?

Put a lil make up on, less weird facial expression, shes good to go

Hey, you're actually pretty cute. My worst would probably be some spanking xD

>thinking picture is op
>being this retarded

>Do your worst
your dna already did

Because no timestamp, we do opposite. Shower with polite compliments.

You look well read.

I'm just dumping a set lel

Quite the long arms I'm willing to bet she would make a wonderful athlete as well user.

Personally, Id tie her up and put a pillow case over her head. Fuck her in the ass a bit. Hands behind her back on, face down ass up.

Fucking retards. Stupid fucking retards.

Right

What you'd do to this tiny pussy?

The worst you wreck her the more pics I'll post. Amaze me and I'll post imgur link

First I'd fuck that tight pussy, then I'd lube it up and start inserting fingers, one by one until she'd take a full fist up that pussy. Then I'd shove my arm elbow deep inside of her and I'd start pinching her insides, she'd be a human puppet in my hand. Then, elbow deep inside her cunt I'd fuck her in the ass while fiddling with her insides

I feel like your probably a really good singer.

I bet you're a terrific cook!

Your hair reminds me of my favorite teacher as a child.

meh, I've fucked worse

This nigger knows what's up.

I honestly think that she has an attractive, honest and warm face. I like her.

She looks like a low self esteem slut with low to none mileage, so she'd probably do whatever I say. I'd make her do crazy shit like striping down in public or have a few friends over and rotate her holes between us. Then we all cum in her face and make her go outside with her face dripping cum and shit like that. It'd be fun

She reminds me of autumn evening on the east coast.

That is not a very nice thing to type a what is more than likely a nice person.

Why are you all being so crude? She looks like a very good dancer.

Thank you for your support

Samefags everywhere

For starters for anyone who thinks this is the actual poster...you're a fucking retard. Old pic is old.

That being said is it weird that I like chicks with dark circles around their eyes?

>old pic
Do you have her set?

No it is not weird, I like that also. Or we are both weird :P

Finally someone who gets the point of this thread

Nevertheless, he's right. Tight body, low self esteem... She'd probably be a great fucktoy who'd do everything you want her to

YOU ARE A PRETTY, PETITE YOUNG WOMAN WITH BEAUTIFUL EYES, A GORGEOUS BODY, AND A SELF-ASSURED, CONFIDENT GRIN. YOU SEEM AT TURNS PLAYFUL AND ABLE, AND I HAVE NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER THAT YOU WILL EXCEL AT ALL YOUR VARIOUS ENDEAVORS.

GOOD DAY.

No. There are at least two of us. You have the eyes of an experienced traveler.

She's got a nice little pussy hole. I'd put my dick in it

I'd drop her completely naked in the middle of the night on the worst neighborhood of the city and listen to local news for the outcome.

Yeah if you could get her away from me you sad fuck.

I'd take her out for coffee and ask her about her thoughts on old books and classic films.

What kind of beta cuck asks strangers what they'd do to his girlfriend? Also I think I found her facebook.

You are a person of taste and culture

OP said he's posting a set, probably been around for a while.
Post her fb though

Naw, not sure it's her, and I don't wanna fuck up her life.. I'll show her the photos, see if she recognizes them.

Can you atleast tell us where she's from? City/State

I think that she would look her best early in the morning. Laying on the bed as the sunshine seeks to come through the smallest crack in the curtains, illuminating her olive skin.

This Also, show us the convo

I'd make her chew on my hemeroids

Cmon user, give us something

I suggest they have nothing.

bumpings

meninanua com

am i the only one

Pregnant.