19 people just killed in Japan. Disgruntled disabled hospital worker wanted the disabled to be euthanized...

19 people just killed in Japan. Disgruntled disabled hospital worker wanted the disabled to be euthanized. He even wrote to Japanese Parliament to encourage the legalization of eradicating the disabled. Holy shit!

rt.com/document/5796cfd6c36188c9178b45c6/amp

Mein kampf the manga?

Am I supposed to care faggot?

No one really asked your shit opinion, if you really think about it.

Adolphuruh Hiltersan

Was it a Hanzo sword?

Maybe change will finally come and the crippled will have peace

I wonder...

did the massacre come with subtitles?

bet you anything the jap govt pays the families less than the invalids would have cost japan

It was by the Japanese, for the Japanese. Subtitles weren't necessary...

but how are we supposed to enjoy it, im trying to learn japanese on rosetta stone

american piggu

fuck lmao

Why can't the government just listen? Seriously the disabled are basically living robots, just waste of resources

>rosetta stone

kek

>piggu

what's that mean? homo-san?

KEK

Basically:
He's cold blooded and logical.
Society is emotional.
He realized the emotional society won't listen to him, so he takes matters in his own hands "for the sake of society".

I think he planned be considered a tragic hero; Even if the reason for the killingspree was probably another than he claimed.

thx

So which one of you tin foil wearing freKs gonna blame USA for this?

>wanted the disabled to be euthanized

With a knife? Nigga is brutal as fuck.

Everywhere I go I see disabled inbred niggers, we need more based samurai.

se joos*

if it weren't for our actions during and after WW2 a beautiful culture would still be intact and handling internal problems like this with class and dignity

kek

This is now a anime thread, post bloody anime movie names

LEL
Japanese ubermensch at it again