Trump is not going to build the fucking wall, you brainless retard Trumpfags

Trump is not going to build the fucking wall, you brainless retard Trumpfags

youtube.com/watch?v=emc7nrOAa-w

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/08/german-cops-we-were-ordered-to-remove-the-word-rape-from-migrant-criminal-report/&ved=0ahUKEwioxKjvvZDOAhVMRSYKHa7CAWoQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNGIPGxFjA4_M2Tn3HHxw2myaMGhNg
reforma.com/libre/players/mmplayer.aspx?idm=39380&idg=57116&mw=640&mh=360&iw=960&ih=640&ap=1#ooid=9nbWZpMTE6zz51rymiZKBCdmfJBjVn9B
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're right, we already have a wall, it just needs reinforced and repaired, you dunce

>1,9k mile wall

china

Even the great wall of china is not continuous

>not supporting trump
>calling others poorly educated

Go ahead and move to Germany. George soros' plan worked so well there! I bet you cant wait for his close fam HRC bring the success of germany and Sweden here!
Deversity is so strong in germany, I heard that crimes are even covered up! What a great place to live.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/08/german-cops-we-were-ordered-to-remove-the-word-rape-from-migrant-criminal-report/&ved=0ahUKEwioxKjvvZDOAhVMRSYKHa7CAWoQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNGIPGxFjA4_M2Tn3HHxw2myaMGhNg

Do about 20 minutes of bipartisan research and come back.

Fuck that.

My point is that he can't build the wall

>supporting trump
>so ignorant you can't fathom the levels of ignorance you have

so sad

Sanders was never going to give you free school and free healthcare, you brainless retard Bernouts.

>Your REBOLUTION XDXD donation is currently being transferred to the Hillary Victory Fund

>She will probably cackle about it over dinner with her good friend Lynn Forester de Rothschild

The Chinese built a much bigger wall 2,000 years ago, I think the nation that landed on the moon can manage to make a slightly better (and shorter) version.

You have a way less diverse --> better society than any country in western europe and you should keep it that way. And trump does not affect us europeans, so i hope he wins instead of that bastard clinton

>The wall just got 10 ft higher

Why? There is nothing impossible about it.
Maybe the claim "impenetrable" is setting the standard too high. But if you can build the world Trade Centers. You can build a fucking wall.
Inb4 some retarded claim the twin towers were knocked down. I dare you.

>probs supporting Hillary
>fuck you for that

OP is right. Other brainless Muriturd retards built the wall decades ago. Doh!

Health care and education should be basic human rights. All major developed countries have been able to provide this to their citizens

Also, the great wall of china wall not continuous

I'm a die-hard trump voter now

I was for bernie since day 1 and the DNC leak showed me that democracy is dead

it's time to tear it all down so we can rebuild the world with the perfect pieces

I'm voting for trump so he'll overstep his authority as president so monstrously we're forced to reform the us govt

Clearly you haven't seen the condition of the wall these days. There are now two of them. Arbeit macht frei!

She's better than this loser.

China back then was much smaller, and plus a lot of their wall wasnt even stone

Faggot what?

The Wall was practically the only thing the Donald tangibly promised during his acceptance speech. Besides indicting Clinton.

You are high, faggot.

why not? its hardly that expensive and more money has been blown on other similar silly statements

You might enjoy this artist's rendering:
reforma.com/libre/players/mmplayer.aspx?idm=39380&idg=57116&mw=640&mh=360&iw=960&ih=640&ap=1#ooid=9nbWZpMTE6zz51rymiZKBCdmfJBjVn9B

>Trump is not going to build the fucking wall, you brainless retard Trumpfags

so...what are we supposed to do--mine it like the DMZ between North and South Korea ?

or just have automated gun emplacements ever 250 meters and take them out one by one as they cross the border ?

or are we just supposed to grab them as they cross, put tracker chips and semtex implants inside their guts, send them back with a hot meal after we sterilise them, but if they ever cross the border again they just blow up .

Because, like, that would work too, wouldn't it....

Trump thinks global warming is a hoax

Doesn't believe in free/cheap healthcare and education

Doesn't believe in a woman's right to choose

Don't let years of progressive work go down the drain.

>china wall not continous

know dat but it doesn't even have to be when there are natural obstacles like rivers or mountains, it's about the total protected length

Trump has become the litmus test for idiocy.

It was his best lie.

we landed on the moon

that doesn't mean we're xenophobic retards like you who want to waste money on a wall that won't eve work

He's not going to open the borders either you fucking Hillery loving cunt.

It would incredibly expensive.

>Also, the great wall of china wall not continuous

anything the chinks can do, we can do better

especially if we nab the illegal fuckers and force them to build the wall for us

faggot are you seriously suggesting the Great Wall worked??

Don't do anything

you could legalise drugs and literally collapse the profitability of drugs over night. not only would that save you the 30 billion, youd make 30 billion taxing drugs

>that doesn't mean we're xenophobic retards like you who want to waste money on a wall that won't eve work

let's make it look like castle black, out of ice and timbers

oh that whould not work annon .i think the explosive collors from the movie warlock whould work a whole lot better and whould be a visible deterrant

How is Trump's Wall a "lie" if it is is practically the centerpiece of his policy?

because he's not gonna do it you nigger

Q: How do you make a small fortune in real estate?

A: Start with your daddy's large fortune.

:stopmusic:

it did work for awhile for some places

it was meant to be an impediment to northern barbarians who were raiding, raping, looting and causing mayhem

built in stages over 1,700 years

walls work if they're maintained, patrolled and if there is a will to enforce it

eventually, china just had to conquer the territories, annex the inhabitants and pacify them, making the wall irrelevant

might be a solution for us, eventually

so...just fucking give up

you sound like a real weiner, or a total libtard let's throw open the gates to whomever fuckhead

>Healthcare
>Education
>Basic human rights

Translation: Teachers and Doctors should be FORCED to serve me, regardless of whether I can pay them or not!

You'll snap out of it one day m8, don't be a parrot for their schemes.

>Wall
Well since we've had 2,000 years to improve our wall building skills, I think we can make ours a lot more connected than theirs.
We've built things a lot more impressive than a big wall user.

>Hillery loving cunt

I don't give a shit about that bitch. I'm Berniefag thru and thru, but I'm voting for her because she still pushes the liberal policies I believe will help

Trump was running as a Republican.

To get the vote of your average redneck, uneducated, biggoted Americans, you HAVE to say the kind of shit Trump has been spouting.

And it worked. He got the nomination.

Now that that's out of the way, he can move to the center and beat the prevaricating shill who is Hillary.

Yes he is, dipshit. Trump is going to build basically the same wall Bush tried to build in 2006.

He is determined to do it. Just because you say he won't contradicts reality.

>you've already spent money on at least two wars that didn't work

...Still better than Hillary

Well it could be built because it could extend from the pacific to the Gulf of Mexico. The problem is the fucking tunneling but I know what they could do to deter that too. Along the wall every so far apart they could install a device that vibrates and pounds the ground. This way as they tunnel under the vibrations will cause the tunnel to collapse on them and automatically bury them so we do not have to.

>walls work if they're maintained, patrolled and if there is a will to enforce it

nazi faggot

during that while their culture and development stagnated for hundreds of years

you'd better be fucking trolling faggot

don't forget the self-healing minefields

dipshit

What does that have to do with me? I'm not the blowhard xenophobic dipshit user saying "we'll build a better wall."

I DONT WANT TRUMP, I WANT REFORM

HILLARY WONT REFORM
TRUMP WONT REFORM

HILLARY WILL TRANSFER POWER CAREFULLY = NO REFORM

TRUMP UNLIKELY TO BE CAREFUL = POSSIBLE REFORM

WE NEED A COLLAPSE TO BEGIN THE REFORM

>Waste money
The welfare savings alone would pay for the wall.

>Wont work
Walls tend to be pretty effective.
They aren't gonna dig charity tunnels for all the poors trying to cross, they reserve those for drugs mostly.

>MUH XENOPHOBIC RETARD
Go fucking move to Mexico then if you want that brown dick so bad.
You'll actually help them a lot more by trying to fix THEIR country rather than slowly dragging ours down.

If you hate white people so much, go make your own damn civilization. The Asians did it, why can't you?

still 12

Go look at that border before you opine, son. You done been talking through your hat.

How?

>Walls tend to be pretty effective.
Jesus you're a fucking faggot

What we need is to adopt Israel's border policy. Works for them.

hadrians wall didnt let rome keep brittannia

>>MUH XENOPHOBIC RETARD
Right I should move to Mexico because you're the idiot who wants to waste taxpayer resources racially profiling illegals and building a wall any idiot could find ways to get around.

Actually it is viable if you ever took structural engineering class. Vibrations will actually cause collapses of tunnels, mines and buildings.

>HILLARY WONT REFORM
Just shut up faggot

Tunneling? Dude, that's the previous generation. We're using drones now.

Nope.

Explain how you can have a RIGHT to someone else's LABOR?

>hard mode: solution can't resemble slavery
>god-mode: solution can't steal the product of someone else's labor

>China back then was much smaller, and plus a lot of their wall wasnt even stone
/this
The early wall was mainly made of stamped earth. Most of it has been destroyed by erosion. What remains today was mainly made by the Ming dynasty.

Ya we know he's not. Mexico is

From God's mouth to Noah's ear.

Trumpolini fags dont care what Trumpolini says, they know he is just crazy enough to fuck everything all to hell, which is what they want, oh, and free beer

oh so you are just a right-wing retard talking shit

never mind

enjoy supporting wasting taxpayer dollars to indict Hillary

Drones for crossing?

Free beer is good. Enough of it and I can rush at faggot pussy liberals with the REBEL YELL BOI

turn the doctors into corporations, give out shares of the corporations to sick people

since corporations are people, it should be very easy to make this happen

drugs

You got him confused with Hillery.

The wall just got higher

>durr I haz a dumb chart

cool faggot
you're a useful idiot

The wall already exists, you xenophobic retard. You just don't know because you've never seen it.
Spouting opinions about something you don't understand is really, really bright. In an a Muritard sort of way. And you wonder why the world hates you!

The wall goes up they will tunnel to get people across. Yes Drugs use drones.

user is actually a master troll
lick his ass to show your appreciation :^)

this is a good fucking post. I like this post.

it even has citations!!!

it's not a chart, its a series of articles with citations that expose Hillary the Warmonger

if people are corporations, then they should be encased in steel and glass like a real building

a shame if they suffocate

Not a chart you stupid fuck. You must only listen to your goddess Hillery and don't know how to read.

Thanks Bill!

Satan speaks. Trumpolini obeys.

Oh sorry. My bad.

>I haz a bunch of dumb about Hitlery
>durr

OK OK it's not a chart.

It's a stupid cut and paste graphic made by some butthurt faggot with an anti-Clinton agenda.

this is a stupid post made by a paid shill with a pro-clinton agenda

The wall's been up since Bush Daddy. People have been crossing because CBP lets them. I live in Tijuana. I've seen it in real life. How do you come by your information?

compared to what. we spent 200 billion based purely on "beating the ruskies" to the moon, a promise made by the president purely for bragging rights. based on the previous few failed helicopters, the stealth heli we used to transport the dudes who killed bin laden was easily in the 10 billion range, AND we risked our entire relations with pakistan and weve sent then around 78 billion bucks in aid. we almost tossed away 88 billion...just to shoot a single man. our war in iraq cost us about 1.7 trillion ( roughly 55 " walls ") all trump has to do is cancel a few secret military R&D projects, things we have never heard of and will never know exist and bam, its a cheap promise in the end.

not to mention, he planned to make mexico pay for it, so why would cost even matter? "mexico wont do it, they arnt stupid". but trump might be, and trump will simply threaten to cut off 40 billion dollars worth of trade agreements and shit with mexico, making it seem to mexico like they are saving 10 billion bucks. ( 30 bil for average wall cost estimate ).

30 billion is kinda...chump change, man.

>facebook.com

sounds legit

>ITT Autistic Paid Shillary kids crying because Trump will win.
Holy shit. I knew libcucks were pathetic, but this is lower than low. Dirty little liberals. Can't wait till he wins, and all you little faggots kill yourselves.

Trump is literally the most Jewish candidate we've ever had.
I'd much rather have a crusty old hag in office than a kike masquerading as a christian imo tbh fam

>building a wall any idiot could find ways to get around

you know, there used to be a thing called the iron curtain. a huge, fortified border between NATO and the warsaw pact, all the way through europe. it was _extremely_ effective at preventing illegal border crossings.

all you need to protect your borders is a political leader who actually wants to protect your border. the US/Mexico border is not protected because the current traitors in washington WANT millions of mexicans to flood into america. that's the sole reason. once the political will is there, you can have an effective border security system in place in no time at all.

>posts cringing obvious Clinton b8
>accuses other posters of being stupid

kek

Donald Trump said Angelina Jolie isn't beautiful. MISOGYNY!!!

You're literally retarded.