Poland is cute! CUTE!

Poland is cute! CUTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uo0jE0oXITk
youtube.com/watch?v=4Qm-jyvEbq4
youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is he so perfect?

Oh except for all the Jew stuff, forgot about that.

Friendly reminder that western Ukraine could've been a good country is the eternal Pole and Hungarian didn't partition the Kingdom of Rus. The Poles deserved to be partitioned.

Poles are funny, their posts are so innocent.

Are we?

>be Poles
>get expelled from western Ukraine

>polish posts
>innocent

Judging by the flag Poland is half cute half empty.

You know you want Bolan to become one with Mother Russia. You could never resist Bolan's cuteness.

Agreed. Best slavland. I want to annex it, but lovingly

Polan used to be ours. Then Polan ran away.
Now we are longing for those days and even sometimes call to Polan in the middle of the night when we drunk and feel lonely.

literally richman's Russia

At that time you were just sharing with Prussians and Austrians. Next time pls get all of it.

>there are no regions in Ukraine and Belarus
retard map

How sweet of you

I bet the rate in Ukraine gets higher the further east you go.

Maybe because population density goes higher to the east too?

given a chance, I'd destroy Poland thoroughly and salt the earth so as to leave it uninhabited forever

I sincerely believe the entirety of the globe would have it easier if there was an empty desert separating Western Europe from Slavry

Poland never deserved to exist in the first place

Fuck you self-hater

I've not an ounce of hate in me, I just find Poland to be a bad idea, unreasonable in planning in ineffective in execution

whether my passport is Polish or any else doesn't matter that much to me, nationalisms are for the weak-minded

Actually, it's Russia density that goes up

Map shows homicide RATE so homicides per 100.000 ppl

My grandparents took part in Warsaw Uprising and later helped rebuild Warsaw, you spit in their faces, you cunt, also you sound like a German. 'Planning, execution, effectiveness', no soul at all.

that's right, your grandparents - you did nothing of that sort, you've never earned your being Polish, hence why would you be proud of being Polish? it's not an achievement, you were just born between certain borders on the map

It shows rate not total amount, you idiot.

Ukraine needs help. Being a puppet of Russia didn't work out.

I was born during communism but I was still too young to do anything, my parents wanted change and helped. My time is yet to come. Will you help?

no, Poland is an exhausted idea and won't rally the youth to its help - it's a waste of time, a meme that went too far

Maybe for you and some other hopeless people like you.

>a meme that went too far
like entire life

then enlighten me please - upon which you base the idea of Poland in 2017? we're not a monarchy anymore, our royal jewels have been stolen after the failed democratic experiment got exploited mercilessly by our neighbours, our newly regained independence we've wasted in quarrels and political assassinations, then the War happened and shattered everything, turning us into Homo sovieticus

what's so "Polish" about contemporary Poland?

Not him but you seems like nihilistic, anarchistic prick. People need culture and people need nations simply because they need a place that feels like home. Multiculti shitholes are way to nowhere, its a place where nobody could ever feel at home with groups of people that wish they could just kill each other.

Only way for true diversity is to keep people in their own countries with their own cultures, not ruining diversity by mashing them up together.

my point is - Poland is, at this point in the history of mankind, a generic Eastern European shithole, lagging behind the much more relevant countries, yet for some inexplicable reason Polish politicians and society alike seem to be ignorant of this status and believe that Poland's a big boy, a real player at the poker table of geopolitics

we're a chip at most

There are many countries that suffered for centuries, like Ireland, they nearly lost their language, most don't even know more than few phrases. We have our language, our crowned Eagle, our capital. That's enough. You lost your spirit and I feel bad for you.
>Poland is, at this point in the history of mankind, a generic Eastern European shithole, lagging behind the much more relevant countries
So what, at least we can speak our own language, visit every place in our country without fear that a bunch of muslims or negroes from some ghetto will attack us for being white / non muslim etc.
Politicians are politicians, they will never change.

you seem to be overrating language severely, an insignificant language at that

please look around - none of our neighbours finds it useful to teach their children Polish as a second language

They are not ignorant, it's true that poland doesn't have free state policy, but that doesn't matter as long as people are happy. It's lagging behind world's superpowers, true but it's by no means bad country. When you look globally we are within 10% of countries that actually have some standard of living, most people on earth don't even have running water and can't afford to eat meat everyday.

Also consider that we just came out of communism, 27 years is small amount of time, who knows what happens in the next 50? Geographically speaking poland has terrible position in europe but that also can be chance in the future, this area might end up being good place for business if chinese manage to build up silk road.

You sound like a kid who discovered Testovirion for the first time.
>yet for some inexplicable reason Polish politicians and society alike seem to be ignorant of this status and believe that Poland's a big boy, a real player at the poker table of geopolitics
So what? Why are you bothered about what other people think?

Doesn't matter at all. It's ours and no one managed to take it from us despite the fact that they tried real hard, if people then had your way of thinking.... what am I doing, you probably would like to be German, how old are you?

Again, so what? Why should I care that some chucklefuck in say, Australia, doesn't find my language important? Pretty much no one bothers to learn any language properly other than English, and only because it happens to be the current lingua franca.

WE WUZ KAWAII UGUU AND KUSO

>this area might end up being good place for business if chinese manage to build up silk road

Macierewicz has just refused to rent out an empty lot to the Chinese because of its military potential, an empty lot they could've used for cargo

I was always skeptical of the grand Silk Road idea but now it's evident that there's no political will supporting it

it affects me directly as long as I am still a citizen of the Republic of Poland

I don't find the idea of having a special snowflake language particularly appealing in the age of digitalisation, the Irish were right to leave theirs dead - all of their grand writers they love so much wrote in English, after all

A I said, only effectiveness, no soul. I will pray for you, son.

Pierdolić polityczkę~!
Muzyczka~!
youtube.com/watch?v=uo0jE0oXITk

wypierdalaj na /polske/

spare me the arrogance please and find courage to face the homeland's mediocrity

>ale piecze ciotę

>soul
Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country

Jak tak bardzo płaczesz nad polską to czemu nie wyjedziesz jak miliony innych?

Przecież nie obchodzi cię polska.

The Irish language (almost) died among the common folk, Polish never did, but hey, nice false equalisation.

it's an English speaking thread, go back to /polska/ if you find it so vital to speak in Polish

Polish almost died in the 18th century, unfortunately our opressors weren't effective ones

such is the fate of Poland, it can't even get opressed in an orderly and effective fashion

Look I don't care if our language is not widely used, I don't care if people think that we are just a post commie eastern european slavic shithole with nazi camps planted here and there, I don't care if the Irish aren't willing to learn their own language because it's more convenient to use just English. I am happy that we have a country with traditions (we can eat our carp with our families, some people like to celebrate old Slavic traditions like Kupala Night, some love to go to the forest and pick shrooms like in good old days), that we can learn and use Polish and no one punish us for it, no one burns our books anymore. Poland is mediocre and I am ok with this.

>Poland is mediocre and I am ok with this

let's agree to disagree please

Yeah I thought so, you are just a cunt. Go to Germany and clean their old saggy asses.

nie widzę żeby jakiś obcokrajowiec się przejmował tym śmierdzącym threadem ale jak tam sobie chcesz
Answer me first you fucking faggot, or is it that you are one of those eternal whiners that never did anything in their lives to support their countries and are too lazy to leave. Fucking cancer i swear.

DOBRE BO POLSKIE C'NIE MATI?
DAWAJ LUFE EJ MA TI
youtube.com/watch?v=4Qm-jyvEbq4

w podskokach

thought so

Polish was never close to dying despite attempts to surpress the language in the second half of XIX century. Especially true for the Austrian partition, where speaking Polish was allowed in public and the schools taught in Polish. Comparing it to Irish situation is just laughable. Language usage is just a matter of politics/propaganda, not it's percived relevance in the world. Czech was in a similar situation as Irish, pretty much completely dead in early XIX except for a couple of forgotten mudhuts in the east, then a bunch of linguistic autists decided to reconstruct the language based on the preserved historical texts and adding a bunch of Polish and Russian words into the mix and bam, now the whole country speak a once almost-dead language.

łącznie 21 (You) na dziś

w sumie przyzwoity wynik, widzimy się jutro

Please if you want to speak polish go back to /polska/, this is english image board :^)

But you are not cute, nigger-blooded subhuman on a jewish leash. Fuck off from Poland and take your spic-negro soldiers from my city.

To ty dałes tę pastę? Chcę do niej truskawki

którą pastę sporo napisałem

A jew-oligarch gasoline station inhabited by vodka-junkies discusses future of Poland with a cum-bucket of niggers where 70% of population can't afford a dental service.

Ridiculous. You both will be eventually raped by China, and i hope that it is going to happen sooner than later.

>Macierewicz has just refused to rent out an empty lot to the Chinese

Because Maciora is a fucking American-Russian agent acting against the Silk Road project and should be shot in the fucking head. Someday we will cut throats of all Russian and American agents infesting our country for decades.

Awwww look!
Hes angwy

Russian and Murrican scum are both two faces of the same Jew. Very shitty perspective for Poland now when these two kikes ally with each other against China. We will be assfucked by both at the same time, and jews will literally suck last drop of blood from us.

>I was always skeptical of the grand Silk Road idea

Why? It would give a chance to revert polarities of capital accumulation and reorganize post-columbian system of trade that determined us to be always poorer as a country placed on the East from the Elbe river. Thanks to this project and becoming a logistic hub for the Silk Road, we could finally get richer faster than the West, and catching up Germany wouldn't take 60 years, but 20 or less. Acting against Silk Road project is acting in interest of United States, not Poland. We are betting on a wrong horse again, additionally knowing that geopolitical unity of interest between USA and Russia is inevitable.

Dude, i am not kidding. USA is a bankrupt fading power. We should generally shit on it now. The only chance for us to get out victorously from the new global reapproachment would be getting closer to Germany and supporting Silk Road project of China. But these fucking retards from PiS are currently making ANOTHER historical mistake by betting on the USA. We will end up paying 65 bln dollar of "compensations" to smelly American Jewry and giving up half of our salaries to pay for oil and gas of the Russian subhuman. I have very very bad feelings about it.

We will end up feeding these asian dehumanized animals kept on a jewish leash, it will waste whole our growth and hope for the future.

Our only hope is Chinese-Russian war now

youtube.com/watch?v=OHZIUdHm6b4

If it happened, most of Russian forces would be forced to be moved to Far East and we could cut throats of these fucking demoralized, impoverished primitive jew-brainwashed animals, fucking Russian subhumans about whose demise we dream for last 300 years

lmaoing at the comments on that video. China's army is fucking shit and no number of poorly trained "soldiers" with no combat experience will change that. And China is no better than Russia by the way. That being said, I do wish to see the destruction or subjugation of Russia once and for all in the future, but by Europeans and not Chinks.

Australia is a fucking shithole that lives only from selling raw materials to China. Why do you bite hand that feeds you?

>Australia is a fucking shithole
Objectively false, we are one of the best nations to live in

>that lives only from selling raw materials to China. Why do you bit hand that feeds you?
Well for a start I was merely stating that China's military is shit and that they are as bad as Russians, both of which are undeniable true. Second of all, I don't care for our reliance on China because if the Chinese economy or China itself goes down then everyone goes down as well - it's not really something specific to Australia. However, as a matter of principle, I must say that our China-based economy is regrettable.